It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani attacked Ron Paul for telling the truth about why we were attacked on 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Originally posted by Leyla
With Fox News behind Rudy anyway.. I'm sure they have applause sound clips anyway. If you hear it again you would know what I'm talking about. It was probally fake giving credit to Rudy. Word is on Fox news that Rudy won the debate and funny Paul is last. There is something fishy here.

As a sociological thinker, when at events like stand up comedy I observe crowds and their behavior. You might notice that when small groups of poeple ar etogether watching a funny movie there is often single persont hat triggers the uproar. If you've never paid attention you've probably never noticed, but perhaps you've noticed the contagious yawning effect. It's because there are cells in your brains "mirror neurons" who are waiting to observe others behaviors, so it can process them as if you yourself are doing it, whether you like it or not.

I observed this same effect in a comedy club in recent times. When overview you can watch the laughter spread thru the crowd like waves after every eruption from smaller groups or individuals. In baseball stadiums everyone literally does "the wave".

At these debates you probably cant get away with having an "APPLAUSE" flashing light, but just as effective you place some provacateur 'agents' in teh front of the crowd ready to hysterically applaud establishment views, and especially comebacks like we had with Giuliani. Crowd dynamics almost dictate that solidified social groups like at a Republican convention will follow the leader when those in front are clapping their politically biased brains out.

Hmm no sound bytes but a programmed response thats still bad though. It makes me sick that they can't air truthful news they have to mislead the public.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Every aspect of those events, and others like American Idol, are engineered by the worlds top propaganda artists.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How much do they pay people to say things like, vote for the democrat and change will come? Its been over 140 years of democrat / republican and I can not see where they differ to much other than in the minutia or in realms that are not federal governments place to be. Ron Paul is the only choice whether it is as a republican ticket candidate or independent, if he don't win this country won't be the same for the 2012 election, that is if one is held in 2008 or 2012. with the new Dictitorial executive order Bush signed all he has to do is say Emergency and it's all gone, no congressional approval that it is an emergency is required or allowed. The people have to wake up to this bogus game they have you playing. Reps and Dems are the same beasts, screwing the American people as well as the world through their bull........

<< 2  3  4   >>

join