It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about hermaphrodites (sp?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am not trying to make fun of anyone with the condition or anything like that. I was honestly wondering if it was possible for hermaphrodites to have intercourse with themselves? I really want to know im totally not trying to make fun in anyway. thanks

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well I have read a little on them. Apparently, the pictures you might possibly have seen at a questionable website labeled, chicks with ****'s is not accurate. They are not really well endowed with the male portion of the anatomy, and the close proximity between the different sexual organs makes it difficult to do.

As well, almost all of them are incapable of conceiving although some can, but I have never heard of one carrying a fetus full term.

In short, they seem to have the best of both worlds sexually, but in reality, all the equipment is not there.

They could by some means have self intercourse, but it would be very awkward and would only amount to the same thing as masterbating. I have an acquaintance who is a hermaphrodite and they claim to have conceived, but not full term. They either lack testicles or ovaries, they don't have both as far as I know.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
ooh okay thank u soo much!! it really answered my question thanks

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
ahahah wow awesome topic = )

I've been around on the net if u know what I mean

I've only seen one truly hermaphrodite I think...
Where the girl had a fully functioning recogniseable penis, it wasn't one of those weird tiny ones you'll usually see either.
Both things seemed to work perfectly normally, but i'd love to know if sperm was produced, and if her eggs were working normally.
It's hard to find facts on these kinds of things.

top topics

join