It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip J. Corso (in his own words Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi again, I was looking for some UFO and alien stuff and came across these videos of Philip J. Corso. This man sounds so credible when he talks about the subject. I wonder if what he says is true. I know that Stanton Friedman says he is bunk, but somehow I can't brush this man off as a total fake. There is that certain something about him that makes me wonder.

Why would this old man lie about such stuff? Money? Book sells? He still worked for the government at the time of this story? Only he knows. But I tell you all something, this man has one great story to tell, I sure hope everything he says is true.

Anyway, I will present to you a four part series of his interview. Listen to what he says and enjoy.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

[edit on 15-5-2007 by The Coward]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yes, most likely money and book sales. Isn't that why most people make things up? He also helped create a legacy that his son is basically living off of and distorting to the max with all kinds of crazy claims... I'm sure his son and family are benefitting from his "stories."

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
There are already two threads running on Page 1 of this forum
about Philip Corso..and several discussions/stories in other places
on the web. Looks like he's getting the publicity he wanted.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
There are already two threads running on Page 1 of this forum
about Philip Corso..and several discussions/stories in other places
on the web. Looks like he's getting the publicity he wanted.

Exactly, and right about now his son is probably eating a filet mignon steak with some caviar while counting all of his profits...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I bet he is..along with the growing number of UFO lecturers and
experts who are cashing in on all the "toothless" disclosure BS
and YouTube videos exploding onto the global consciousness
the past 2 years.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
I bet he is..along with the growing number of UFO lecturers and
experts who are cashing in on all the "toothless" disclosure BS
and YouTube videos exploding onto the global consciousness
the past 2 years.

Yup, these guys all want to tell you the crazy "truth" about things, but make sure you buy their new book and dvd for $49.95. And don't forget to visit the site's giftshop and buy some t-shirts and coffee mugs too...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I bet he made a billion dollars with his almost unheard of book? I hardly think he made any real money with his book. People talk bad about him because of what they hear from others. I on the other hand will not discount his story, because one never knows. I especially will not take a he said she said from this board. It has gone absolute insane with all the frivolous claims of hoax and truth. You guys can't tell the difference of what's what anymore. ATS has fallen into a unhealthy vicious cycle.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
I bet he made a billion dollars with his almost unheard of book? I hardly think he made any real money with his book. People talk bad about him because of what they hear from others. I on the other hand will not discount his story, because one never knows. I especially will not take a he said she said from this board. It has gone absolute insane with all the frivolous claims of hoax and truth. You guys can't tell the difference of what's what anymore. ATS has fallen into a unhealthy vicious cycle.

Well I have a copy of the book right here and at the top it says "New York Times Bestseller." So yes, I think the Corso family probably made a lot from this book. If college students like myself are even dishing out $6.99 for this little paperback, then I am sure thousands, maybe even millions of others have also...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I could believe that a book that takes the Harry Potter like fame can make this man a few millions. To be honest, I did not know about the existence of the book till the 2000's that's how famous it was.

Like I said, I'll keep what he says in mind. I will not think any different because I heard it at ATS. I will just keep reading on him and other stories on UFOs and aliens and see what comes up. You have your mind made up, that's good for you. I on the other hand will not come to such conclusions, why? Cause anything is possible. One never knows, this man might be telling the truth all along.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

Like I said, I'll keep what he says in mind. I will not think any different because I heard it at ATS. I will just keep reading on him and other stories on UFOs and aliens and see what comes up. You have your mind made up, that's good for you. I on the other hand will not come to such conclusions, why? Cause anything is possible. One never knows, this man might be telling the truth all along.

You really believe him that we got those certain technologies from Aliens? I watched a documentary on the History Channel which explained where all the technologies really came from, and who helped invent them etc etc...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Kudos to you, The Coward.
honestly.

Be yourself and come to your own conclusions, yet I would caution that you at least give consideration to "those who have walked before you", per se ... all the while.

Saves on hindsight.

Philip Corso?
Harry Potter?

Well, ' least we're on the same page.

There's reality in both, yet it prevails in neither.

?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

You really believe him that we got those certain technologies from Aliens? I watched a documentary on the History Channel which explained where all the technologies really came from, and who helped invent them etc etc...

I saw this documentary too. It explains some things. Anyway, I highly doubt that the industry that created the technology would say where they really got the tech info from. The CIA and other companies would give this info and mask the truth of its origins. I can’t say that I don't believe him; I will just keep an open mind.

There is a huge war of truth an untruth within this whole UFO thing. I must take everything I read and see with an open mind. I cannot say the man is a liar because frankly I have not read much on him and know very little about his work. But also, I will not let anybody from the internet forums cloud my thoughts or vision on things either.

new topics

top topics

join