It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 2: Whats outside the universe/ ''your imagination''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Whats your wildest imagination about what could be outside the universe. Whats your wildest theory. What would you like to find the outside of the universe.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well I heard from another thread that the Power Rangers are there.

But myself I have no Idea, is there even an outside?

[edit on 15-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

[edit on 15-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I believe Mother Nature does not speak English.
Mother Nature tells us what must be honored, and has been talking to us on many domains, and we have dataset's we're still trying to understand. I cannot talk to all the theoretician's because there are no theories were I am. What we have is wonderful, and it comes from miracles occurring, but that what we see will not be that what we have. To listen where languages are not taught and verbalization is not used.
But we have to learn its language
Antigravity, dark energy, a new theory of everything.

They exist within Sacred Geometry, the six folded dimensions, and the consciousness of extradimensional beings. We will go hyper light. We will also go extradimensional (not the same thing).

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You never know, earth could be in several deminsions whithin one multiunivers. Its not possible in our world, but have you ever heard the theory of deja vu.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I find it to hard to understand what nothing is. If you remove the stars the planets, ect. darkeness remains. Now remove the darkness. If you can see darkness it must be there but if its gone what is there, whiteness, Ill be able to see that so thats not it. What is nothing?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think there may be no outside of this universe,
but other universes or planes of existence exist.
Not in any location seperate to this universe, such as 100 lightyears next to this one etc.
But just.... existing as a seperate place.
Not even necessarily overlapping this universe either.

Just whole seperate universes, totally independant of this one, not even being able to be placed anywhere relative to this one.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Our universe might be just as insignificant as what we think of a grain of sand. Think of those powers of 10 videos. We can see only as far away as how long light has existed. That boundary is the gateway to the next dimension. The next dimension might put our universe in a place that makes it just as small and insignificant as we are to our universe. Think about it. Those people in the Andromeda galaxy can see our galaxy just as we can see theirs. What we see is how it was, what, 200 million years ago? Once we get beyond our time dimension, we'll be able to "see" our neighboring universes.

Now you got me thinking! Again!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I think that there is no "outside" the universe. I think that the universe as a whole is some sort of weird multi-dimensional loop.

No matter how far you travel, you will always be inside this universe. Even ultimately winding up back where you had started from.

my uneducated 3 cents.

[edit on 5/16/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well they say if you put everything under a microscope all you see is a circle, if you go out into space and take a look all you see are circles. I suppose if you could go outside the universe perhaps it would be a circle as well like Machanic 32 suggests.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The universe is a Mobius strip. There is no outside. There is no inside. It's all encompassing.

Just the mood I woke up in, I guess.

Because one thing is certain: we will never know.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The most efficient shape is a sphere (bubble), like atoms, planets and all sorts more.
Now I believe we are in a bubble(our universe) outside that millions of other bubble right next to us on all sides, past them, more bubbles and so on and so on.

I believe there are just more universes if infact this one does end...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Outside the universe you wonder?

Simple, my backyard.. A freshly mowed lawn, a BBQ, a swing set and a swimming pool, i'll have you all over one night, you should check it out

but seriously, i like MM's idea of the mobius strip

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I believe when you reach the extents of this Universe there is simply more Universe ad infitum, i.e., there is no end to our known Universe, thus there is no "Inside" nor "Outside".

The Universe is expanding and continues to expand. Ultimately the forces driving the expansion will weaken, at which point the collective mass of the Universe will reverse course and begin to collapse back in upon itself. When critical mass is reached, another Big Bang type event will occur and the cycle will repeat itself.

My guess each cycle takes about 100 Billion years, though I'm probably off by a factor of 10e9 or more.

What do we find at the outer limits of the expansion? My hypothesis is there we find simply a vacuum in the utter darkness (in this case, I mean "darkness" to mean an absolute absence of light) at least darkness to the space/time limits of the oldest (most distant) galaxies. No light, no mass.

I guess one could argue that "nothingness" is something - but that's beyond the scope of my thought experiment for today!

Interesting exercise - thanks for posting it!

top topics

join