It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptileman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would be interested in hearing opinions about the following YouTube video:

Reptileman

What do you think is really going on? Is this individual really able to make the sounds that you hear? If you look carefully you can see in his throat that there is movement which corresponds with the sounds being made. I would have to admit that would indicate that the man in the video IS making the sounds. How could they be in synch with what you see in his throat, his lips moving. It would take quite a bit of expert planning to have created such a hoax.

I guess the next question I have would be: Who is he? Or more to the point -- What is he? I don't believe that a normal human being would be able to make such sounds using their throat muscles. Has anyone else ever heard of this or know anyone else who can do this?

Does anyone think this might be proof that alien/human hybrids are a reality and I wonder what the professional researchers might think about it?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'd like to view the video but you didn't supply the link. Could you do that, please?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I can do that. It is not all that hard to do. Lacerta the reptile woman interviews is far more interesting. In the video, the guy just makes clicking sounds with his throat. It takes a little practice, but tonight, after not doing it for at least five years, I was doing it in less than a minute.
That is what I think of reptileman.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Does this Lacerta have a video that can be viewed? I would like to see it. I would like to see any individuals who can make these sounds on video. I don't know anyone else who can do this.

I learned about Reptileman from a friend of a friend of Reptileman. I'll see if maybe I could get an interview with Reptileman on a video too. I'll talk to my friend about it.

I always thought David Icke and people like that were just fabricating outrageous lies. Now, I'm beginning to wonder.

So far I know of Reptileman, BlackGuardXIII and this Lacerta person. I wonder how many others are living among human beings and nobody knows who they are? Probably thousands if the truth were known.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think personally that it's just a guy who's learned to manipulate his vocal chords and esophagus consciously.

That's the simplest explanation, and the simplest explanation is usually the correct explanation.

Sounds weird, but the sounds the spirit character in The Grudge made were similar.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I can do that. It is not all that hard to do. Lacerta the reptile woman interviews is far more interesting. In the video, the guy just makes clicking sounds with his throat. It takes a little practice, but tonight, after not doing it for at least five years, I was doing it in less than a minute.
That is what I think of reptileman.

I found and read the Lacerta files. My opinion is that the writer was actually both persons in the interview and that it is a total fabrication. I would not believe anyone could do what Reptileman does unless I saw it for myself -- like on the video. I asked my friend if Reptileman would do a live interview and he said no but Reptileman did say the purpose of the video -- he wants to meet others like him primarily females of his kind. Quite simply he is lonely being stuck inside of human society. He doesn't know any others like himself and he wants to meet them. Reptileman is not what he calls himself. The ones who put the video on You Tube called him that.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Another link for this topic:

paranormality.8m.com...

Click on "Matrix Video" to view the video along with other videos on the site.

The information on the site indicates that the individual had been a guest on the site's radio program in the past. Maybe he had a bad experience with that and is why he won't do any interviews? Just a guess.

Also, the site also uses the words "Reptilian hybrid" in reference to the video. So, apparently the moderator of the site also is leaning in this direction as to the origin of the individual.

Perhaps the moderator would have more input. Anyone interested could email him directly and ask him as he has apparently had personal contact with this individual -- via the radio program.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The easiest way to see what this guy is made of is to have him take a DNA test. I bet he's 0% lizard or any other reptile and 100% human.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Owetakha
I found and read the Lacerta files. My opinion is that the writer was actually both persons in the interview and that it is a total fabrication. I would not believe anyone could do what Reptileman does unless I saw it for myself -- like on the video.

I can do it, but don't care if you believe me. Try it yourself, I bet you can quickly see how to make those sounds. Inhale, and close your throat so there is a pressure built up, then very carefully let tiny bits of air in. In a few minutes you can slow down the humming sound till it is clicks that sound just like in the reptileman vid. As for Lacerta, I don't know if it is fake, but I do know that the information is very good, so that if it is fake, the author did a fine job of research on the topic, and a good job of selecting which bits of known theory to use and which to not use. I found much of the information agreed with my own views, and some questions I had not found acceptable answers for were answered better by that paper than any other source I know.
We all come from reptiles anyway, and DNA testing is a good way to test reptileman's make up, I agree.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have asked my friend some more about Reptileman in reference to the remarks made here. He doesn't practice to make these sounds. He makes them as easily as anybody can talk or hum.

Where is the proof that humans all come from reptiles?

In reference to the Lacerta files and their validity. David Ickes has done quite a bit of background research for his theories as well. It doesn't make it anymore the truth just because it sounds professional. All surface and no substance is a poor excuse for true research. Or are we all really that gullible?

In reference to DNA testing -- would alien DNA necessarily show up in a DNA test? How would you know if it was alien DNA since no alien DNA (at least outside of possibly certain departments in the government) has been identified.

I'm a genealogist and I have read about DNA tests to show lineage and from everything I've read DNA tests are for specific DNA. They don't just do a general DNA test that shows everything that is in someone's DNA. You have to be searching for something specific -- such as Native American DNA. Believe me I would love to read that a DNA test will show me exactly whose DNA I have inside of me -- that would make my genealogy research so much easier! lol

So, I believe that a) you would have to be able to identify alien DNA and b) you would have to be able to isolate it within the individual's DNA.

Also, what if hybrids have triple helix DNA? Can you isolate a possible extra helix of DNA? Would that necessarily show up? Aren't all the tests designed with the presumption that there are only 2 strands? Do they have the technology to accomodate a third strand?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Owetakha, that's a fascinating idea: if we are aliens, how would we know?

Also, the man on the video reminds me of when I was a child. I thought it was amusing to make sounds that sounded (to me at least) like a dolphin. This might be just a grown man doing the same thing.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Occam's Razor indicates that the simplest explanation is usually the true one.

The simplest explanation is that this guy has an extraordinary vocal talent.

Why does everything have to be so much more complex than it really is? Just asking out of curiosity, it's a theme I've noticed a lot lately in my personal life.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I myself have never known anyone who can make such sounds and my friend insists this guy doesn't practice or hold air in or any of those things. My friend said the guy explained it this way:

It's kind of like those metal pop-up buttons. You push the metal button down and when you release it -- it pops up by itself. That is what he is doing with the muscles in his throat. Moving them back and forth and they automatically make that sound. He can't gargle like normal anymore because it automatically makes that sound. He also said the guy can't hold his fingers in the human way (5 fingers held apart) anymore without concentrating on doing that. He automatically holds them like he has only 2 fingers and an opposable thumb on each hand. He said he even sleeps with them like that. It's the comfortable, normal way to hold them now.

He also said he has been followed by cops and has had black helos fly over his car and cross the path in front of it and has had 2 accidents of the same type with 2 different vehicles. And more than once a white van has almost run his vehicle off the road. He doesn't care if any humans believe him. He's only trying to find a mate anyway. He says humans can basically stick it. He is more loyal to the aliens than the humans anyway.

He said human society is weak and in a state of collapse. It is only a matter of when -- not if. The aliens will not attack humans while they still have dominance over the planet. They are waiting for humans to destroy each other. Then, they will mop up the few that are left and take the planet for its resources -- but not the fossil fuel that humans so covet. That is totally useless garbage to the aliens. And they may use the planet to re-colonize other races that they will rescue from dying planets. If humans don't make it totally uninhabitable by that time.

Would this all make a good script for a Hollywood movie or what? lol

Oh, also the hybrids have a way of defending themselves. They can use their minds to create images in humans' minds that terrify them. Like nightmares. Everyone has fears within their subconscious that cause them such nightmares that they have never had. The hybrids only have to have a name and face to single out a human being and give that person the worst nightmare. The humans' minds provide that which they are afraid of. They can do this from even thousands of miles away. But, he said they will only use it in self-defense to humans who threaten them. He gave a for instance situation:

Say a woman files a false charge against him and has him thrown in jail. From within the jail cell he will cause her to have the worst nightmares and urge her to come to the jail and get him released or else the nightmares will continue. If she at least makes a good effort at doing that, he will stop her nightmares. Then he will work on the cops who arrested him, the prosecution people, up to and including any judge. All humans who keep him in jail will suffer until he is released and his record is clean of the false charges.

Nightmares this bad can eventually cause sleep deprivation which can lead to serious consequences as anyone knows.

I wonder if he would get ticked at me if I offered any of this to Hollywood for a movie script. Think it would be a popular movie or TV show? lol

And he did confirm that those aliens humans call 'Reptilians' are the ones he's associated with. He said their name is really closer to Nukhtah Khuttah-ah -- almost like Arabic. He said that conspiracy theorists are way off about these beings. They are not evil and are not responsible for the evil things on this planet. Humans do those things to each other and have nobody to blame except themselves. But he said in the future humans will be afraid of the hybrids and will urge action be taken against them by their respective governments. They were put here only to monitor humans not to take anything over. The aliens left them behind in 1995 when they scrapped the project to

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
...scrapped the project to save human society from self-destruction.

The Nukhtah Khuttah-ah are a project oriented race. They took an interest in this planet when they stopped here half way across the universe on a trip from their planet to another planet. Basically, this planet was a rest stop.

They took an interest in human society but did not interfere for the most part. Until humans either shot down or took advantage of the crash of a ship from which they obtained technology far behind what they were ready for. This has changed human society. Humans are drunk with technology. It knocked them on their collective butts.

So the Nukhtah Khuttah-ah planted hybrids among humans to collect info at the ground level and advise the human leadership about how to prevent the eventual collapse of their society.

From time to time they assess the probability of success of their projects. If the probability is high -- they continue to pour resources, time, energy, effort into those projects. But, if the probability is low -- they don't waste anymore on those projects. They scrap that project and transfer everything to projects wherein the probability of success is high. This is the way they ensure more successes and less failures.

This is what happened in 1995 in reference to human society. The hybrids wanted to go with the aliens when they left. But, they had been on this planet too long. They can't survive in the alien environment. So, they left them behind. They were the liaison between the aliens and humans for the project.

Now, they're just here kicking up their heels until the day when humans have almost destroyed each other. Then (if any hybrids are left) they will assist the aliens in managing the planet for another race to colonize.

Okay, that's all my friend wrote down for me. Sounds kind of scary but I can't help thinking if a TV show is not in the works. I would probably tune in every night to see what happens next -- on the edge of my seat, so to speak ;-)

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sounds great as a TV show, but the guy's word that stuff is as he says it is, is not proof. I've heard all kinds of crazy stuff (very similar) from street people on hard illegal substances.

But hey, if you are happy to believe him, it's up to you. I'm just saying I think it's a crock, or to quote P.T. Barnum: There's one born every minute.

But then, I'm the ultimate skeptic. I don't believe in ANYTHING.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
this is what i was told to post if Reptileman's statement was not believed:

That he wins either way. He has told you what you need to know. If you don't believe it -- oh well, he doesn't care. You can't come back later and say he was deceitful or hid the truth from you.

And that you don't believe him suits him. He no longer has any obligation or responsibility to tell you anymore. He can resume his private life and forget about this.

He said he mainly made the film to attract a mate. He was showing anger and that I guess turns the females on as it was explained to me. Maybe something like the way Klingons get it on? lol Biting and scratching like wild animals. Well, maybe some humans get it on that way too.

In reference to whether or not I believe Reptileman's story, I'm not going to say. My only comment (if anyone will read what I said) was that it would make a great TV show or movie. I didn't say whether I believed it or not and there doesn't seem to be enough interest to continue the topic so I am killing it.

See ya around the boards.

Maybe

Owetakha

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
alot of singers can manipulate there vocal cords
i.e Dani Filth and the singer from Job for a Cowboy
also if you try it out yourself
im pretty sure evenutally you'll make the right sound
its not exactly the most amasing unique sound ever made
seems abit simplistic to me

[edit on 6-6-2007 by XxXzombieXcoreXxX]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I tried after reading this thread and I think I can do it or something close to it. Next time my friend comes over, she has a small audio recorder, I will ask her to record me and then upload.
Then you will know it's really nothing that special, especially if lil' ol me can do it.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I think thats something pretty much anyone can do.

Similar to 1:21 in this clip

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Owetakha
Does anyone think this might be proof that alien/human hybrids are a reality and I wonder what the professional researchers might think about it?

With a little effort you can probably produce similar sounds yourself. The guy in the clip was probably just really bored and decided to make an odd video.

No I don't think it's proof of anything.

top topics

join