It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the tops of wtc 1 and 2 fall with the center beams?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Look, I am not qualified to say why and why NOT something fell. Not my specialty... what i can tell you is that the core was not severed prior to the collapse. The core was actually the last part of the South Tower standing.

The bottom core structure stood for a second or two. The top core section had to have been severed if the fulcrum was at the opposite side of the tilt. This can be surmised by the fact that the roof tilts with the rest of the cap. If the core was in-tact, the roof would have stayed more level while the facades tilted around it and the core. This didn't happen.

Griff or Bsbray, could either one of you please comment on the tilt here....you can actually see a large section of the tower that was leaning collapse over.

I just see the same tilt only from a different angle. Not sure what I'm suppossed to be seeing.

One interesting thing in that video though. What are those "flashes" on the shadowed side of the building when it begins to fail? They continue into the cap being "destroyed". Wonder how the sun got to the shadowed part of the building to reflect off glass. I guess physics just did bend it's laws that day. Pun intended.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Griff or Bsbray, could either one of you please comment on the tilt here....you can actually see a large section of the tower that was leaning collapse over.

I see what you are saying now. Interesting. It appears that is the facade of the cap after the cap has been "pulverized". The facade continues it's trajectory out and down. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
A few examples and evidence that this was not possible from structural failure alone.

www.dc911truth.org...

[edit on 16-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Your right, starting at 6 seconds, there are atleast 4 white flashes coming from the inside of the building. Definitly looks electrical. If the electric was still on that is. If not then the next logical guess would be sparks fom metal friction, then detonation blasts.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is from my thread on the South Tower Tilt...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...How did this top portion [of WTC 2], that was rotating and leaning over, manage to compromise all the columns equally enough to cause a complete vertical collapse?

How does aprox 20% of mass overcome and destroy the other 80% by gravity alone, especially when it wasn't sitting true at the start of the collapse?

The top should have continued it's motion, as in Newtons 1st laws of motion (Inertia) and the law of conservation of angular momentum.

Objects executing motion around a point possess a quantity called angular momentum. This is an important physical quantity because all experimental evidence indicates that angular momentum is rigorously conserved in our Universe: it can be transferred, but it cannot be created or destroyed.

What caused the angular momentum to stop and transfer it too vertical momentum?

A body at rest remains at rest, and a body in motion continues to move in a straight line with a constant speed unless and until an external unbalanced force acts upon it...An object that is in motion will not change velocity (accelerate) until a net force acts upon it.

What was that external unbalanced force? Gravity isn't the answer. I think we can all agree that the lower undamaged floors had the energy to hold the mass of the top. From what I've read the WTC was designed to take 2.5 times it's own mass. So what force caused the top, which was in motion, to change it's velocity?

IMO the only conclusion is there must have been another energy force acting on the building, other than the damage it had already suffered. What was that energy?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join