It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "grey" equation....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You should all be aware that the "greys' are us. They have been here since the dinosaurs and survived through it all.
They were here first and are so much more advanced than us it easy easy for them to stay hidden most of the time.

The reptile ones are the same. Does it not seem more likely that humanoids survived where dinosaurs failed. The earth was fully evolved millions of years ago. Just look at the dinosaurs they were very complex. Its much more logical to believe that the "greys" and others were here back then and have since become Very Very advanced.
They abduct us and run tests because they are checking to see that we are okay.

fossils have been found but the information is suppressed.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by ixRAZORxi]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I think some of the typical desriptions of the greys can be found in ancient european lore "the little people"
green or grey in color, fairy rings being left at sights of their assembly. People were sure that fairys would come in the middle of the night to take children,and offerings were left on the door step so they would not come and take a loved one. even the desriptions of small fairys wearing brightly colered suits(kinda like the blue overalls described in modern time) and head gear
scull caps.magical wands that would subdue their targets if you were unlucky enough to run across one. From England, finland(gnomes),sweeden Ireland seems all the descriptions fit what we cosider the modern day Grey as looking like.
Parker

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Maybe the descriptions vary because there are more than one race visiting us.

It's naive to think that in the vastness of space, we are the only beings. We've discovered organisms in our own environment that can live in the most brutal and toxic environments.

I'm sure other life has spawned on planets even somewhat close to ours.

Unfortunately, an alien encounter is the only thing that will save us from destroying ourselves.

As Ronald Reagan said in a speech to congress before he left "The only thing to unite our planet will be a visit from beyond" or something along those lines.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
Hey all,

I'm sure we all know that the typical description of Aliens is (and has been for a long while), small, large-headed, grey-skinned, big-eyed creatures with small mouths and noses and thin, non-muscular bodies. That's the accepted description of aliens to most people now, and how hollywood would depict them.

Much of my skeptisicm towards UFOs and Aliens has been the ease of being able to lie about it. Simply watch an episode of the X-Files or Stargate SG-1 and you could come up with a believable description of Aliens or being abducted. Anybody can describe a "realistic" alien now (and many have), so you have to wonder how many of these reports are "copy cats", if you will.

BUT, it's interesting to think about WHERE and WHEN this description of Aliens came about. Was it with Roswell? Or before that?
Obviously, SOMEONE had to come forward with details describing what we know call the "gray alien". But who? Does anyone know when and who first started the "grey alien" era?
Obviously, if you want to get at the truth of this matter, it's best to start at the beginning, where someone may have actually seen something and before there could be copycats of whatever is in the media.
Any info about this would be really nice.

Thanks.

SevenZeroOne

There are 218 races visiting Earth and many of them fit the common description of "The Grays" but only one race here now is the notorious grays. They prefer to be called The Ancient Ones. They are a fine race and so are the ones we call reptilians. These races have been given the worst reputations by busybody groupies as well as professional propaganda.

Although many races are short and have gray skin and big black eyes, many races are vastly different from that. Some of my drawings of my alien contacts are on my website.

Roswell spurred public awareness of alien life in general, but the exaggerated monster stories about the aliens, particularly The Grays, were driven by fear and propaganda.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Any link to give sister? I don't say it's not possible, but why 218, why not 193 or 311??

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
SpookyVince

My only link to give is my own, in my signature.

218 is the number of advanced races within range and interested in working with us. That is the number visiting.

In May 1990, 170 races were visiting Earth. 30 of them were working inside of the organization for Earth. That means these 30 were helping each other, using the best abilities among them to work with humans, maintaining guidelines of conduct and helping to organize the rest of the races here.

Over the next ten years to April 2000, additional neighboring races began their visitation, joining the organization as they arrived, bringing the total number of races to 218. As the rest of the remaining races also joined the organization during this period, for some it meant adopting more advanced ways. For others it meant stopping some of the things they were doing entirely. For a few it meant dismissal from our planet permanently.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Did you channel all of this information through some kind of alien spiritual guide during meditaion or are you one of the chosen few nobodies priveleged to spread the word to the world?

I always find it funny...all that technology to travel through space and yet they're not technologically advanced enough to chose people with a bit more influence.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've visited your site sister, and I'm sorry to say that I find it tasteless. Again, I'm not saying you're wrong, I may just not know. But there is absolutely not a single trace of proof or element of clue in the whole of it.

Sects are doing that also: "Believe me, I am your master, and I hold the truth." Sorry again, but a kid, with his kid's imagination, could also create a few drawings of aliens, with bizarre names and give them a job in who-knows what kind of council.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Preest

I don't channel.

SpookyVince

Thank you for visiting my site.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I agree...I'm currently working on a couple pictures of some monsters for a comic series I'm making...maybe I'll just use them instead to open a site and I'll just claim they're Overlords for the Trans-Galactic Slave Consortium.

damn crystal humpers.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
As some dude stated above, the first recorded evidence of greylike beings were infact cave drawings. I always wondered about their appearence. It is a generally inefficient way to exit. A large vunerable head at the top is too humanlike. A species that far ahead in science is likely to have their brain spread throughout their nervous system much like certain animals living today, but with much more complexity. Thing is, Greys are simply to humanlike, enough to put me in the skeptic camp. On the other hand I am not sure of thier anatomy. It is likely they have a different type of muscular system which requires less mass. And it is also possible that their skull contains some super hard material that justifies such a strange evolutionary path.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't think too impossible that greys or any other race living out in space could be human-like in their appearance.

Carl Sagan, in his famous book 'Cosmos' explained, among other things (such as a hypothetical race that could be living on Jupiter, very interesting btw) that when one deals with experiments in developing life in labs, the same circumstances and conditions will lead to the same result.

In a word, when you start with a given sample of bacteria, in given conditions, they will always evolve in the same way. Changing the sample or the conditions and repeating will give other results, but the same change in the samples or in the conditions will give the same changed results.

Thus, if we accept that that alien life is coming from earth-like planets, and if we accept that on earth we are probably the race with the most evolution still to come (technologically speaking), life elsewhere as we likely witness it on their earth visits is likely close to what we are. Different, certainly, but probably close.

Dolphins, ants, bees, and others also have proved intelligence and even communication, but they still remain non technological. I believe that this form and shape we have as humans is the most practical to achieve technology, and thus it is probably the same kind of form that alien life is like.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If you know evolution, which I'm sure you do you'll note that all predatory animals have eyes in the front and all the prey has eyes on the side. The image of Greys clearly have eyes in the front, classyfing them as predatory. Thing is, there is another way to live Prey, predator and the one that is never seen since no reason yet is the observer, or learner. Their eyes would not be in front like a predator or on the side like prey. They would infact be both. Any race that is that advanced has likely moved beyond the confines of mere predatory behavior. This of course brings a scary thought If the image of Greys is correct then they are predators, then...who is the prey?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Err..Not all predatory animals I was refering to fairly advanced animals. Lets say it's safe to rule out jellyfish and other lesser lifeforms.
NO OFFENSE to the UNJF(United Jellyfish Foundation) I know you are out there..Yes I said it Jellyfish are lesser lifeforms hahaha. When you assassinate me make sure it's a really big explosion.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Below is copy of thread of mine re the "greys," - this occurred in 1959 with some close, detailed observations, long before I heard of any aliens. They were identical to the greys and NOT space travelers...
I wish I'd not lost a good illustration I once had as most of those on the net are overly simplistic and vague. The Masonic inference is only that, of course, but after many years of intense study, I'm certain of it. Also, the Bible may be difficult to understand and seemingly contradictory, but the message is true (an allegory is NOT a fable, but a method of expressing a real thing). Anyway, back to the experience of note...

I used to see it this way, that the Masons and such were pretty harmless, and I also well understand that Masons and such are composed of very well meaning, often very moral, philanthropic men and women. My grandparents were strongly devoted to Masons and Eastern Star, and all my life I considered them the very best examples of the good to be found in human beings. They also had a family Bible, an orthodox church affiliation, they did pray sometimes (I think).... and similar to what most say, the worst that could be said about them was that they were fairly simple, perhaps naive folk...

But - that doesn't necessarily make a person right. My grandparents had a good and peaceful life, clearly in large part because of such affiliations and some unexplainable protection they afford. And while I can't say they did not, I do NOT believe that they truly had a commitment to the redemption and salvation message of Christ. I'd have to say not, but then that apparently was not such an important matter. Or was it???? I think now quite differently, and though there may be a certain amount of hysteria among the Christian "radicals," there really is a Satan and all of that stuff... only now am I coming to a better understanding of my own past failures to strictly follow the path of Christ...

Now, here's what I am going to let you know, it is a FACT that has some bizarre if not dark implications because it is FACT. I visited my grandfather in 1959 and observed an odd phenomenon at all times during each night of a three week period. You'll surely laugh it off, but there was no way that I imagined, dreamt, or misinterpreted any of this. Most unusual, I noted the first morning that the door was ajar, which it could not possibly have been, always being carefully shut tight. I stayed up and sufficiently awake at all times during the nights of the next three weeks. It took a week or more to catch a solid view of the little critters lurking behind the door about 3-4 feet away, not an easy task. Their appearance was exactly like the gray alien space abductors of recent lore, though back then I'd never heard of such things or of space brothers. So, the little creeps are real, no doubt, but they are NOT space brothers. By week three, they had become much more cautious, so I allowed myself to border on sleep a little from time to time, or perhaps got a bit careless myself. At such a time, another odd thing occurred - I caught the little varmints actually materializing into the room amidst balls of light, and while watching this, I was 100% fully awake and in my right mind.

Now, please, as ludicrous as this sounds, it all is plain fact. I never told anyone or gave it too much thought until the 90s. As far back as I had known, my grandfather was unable to sleep with his wife due to having these very violent night terrors. He clobbered me a number of times and even inflicted some damage on one. There was no doubt that had I not stayed awake, the critters would have entered the room, for what purposes one cannot say, and no doubt that except during that brief period, they did on most or all nights, and it would be hard not to conclude that this was the cause of grandpa's violent night terrors. I guess that they did as in the myths, that they sat on his chest or such and caused him terrible fright during his sleep. He also suffered badly from intense snoring and badly irregular breathing during sleep that I'm sure of now was a result of habitual torment by these little vermin.

Ok, some folks surely believe these alien abductions occur, and it's obvious that there is some reality behind the stuff, though they are NOT space people. What then are they? Well, they could be but one thing only, and that is demons. This is no ghost story, these critters materialized into physical existence every night and played hide and seek constantly with the door. No other explanation can there be. Now, it may be a leap to attribute this to Grandpa's Masonic affiliation, but I have to say that after years of research into such things, that's the only sound conclusion that I can come to. However trite and innocent the Masonic affiliation may seem, it is attended by demonic presence. I do not conclude that my grandfather was an evil man, but I do conclude that his connection to the Masons and lack of strong belief in Christ was the reason for his being so afflicted. I've often made light of it, a pest problem or whatever, but I must become more determined to reject such casual attitudes. Perhaps we ought to have a tally of Masons who suffer from night terrors....

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The Greys are an alien species that use cloning to reproduce themselves.They are actively abducting people on a regular basis. The Greys are reported to be abducting individuals and extracting eggs or semen to create a grey-human hybrid.
The Greys are the extra-terrestrial species that are alleged to have crash-landed in Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947. Also, it is widely believed among researchers that the Grey species entered an agreement with the U.S. government to provide us "hardware" in the form of advanced technology for "software", which is human beings. Now, it's easy to lie(ie Bob Lazar)but I do believe that aliens are abducting us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join