It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BILL CLINTON: THE HIT LIST - Dead Men Tell No Tales

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
THE DEATH TOLL OF THOSE WHO HAVE KNOWN OR KNEW ABOUT - SLICK WILLY

By Des Griffin

These people are all dead and their relationship to Clinton is well documented.

Wake Up America.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
oddly enough noone has bothered with this thread.

why not? wasnt he a politician who did and said whatever it took to get him where he wanted to be?

wouldnt surprise me one bit if he had something to do with at least a few deaths of some people. after all he's just a politician.

i am curiopus however to see how many democrats/republican bashers/bush bashers will come to this thread and say "yup, just another poltician, i'm sure he had something to do with some of the deaths" or will come here to defend ole willy stating he never did anything wrong and all these deaths were really bush's fault (waits for dirtydevil to state this...)

i dont put anything past the people who hold or have held some of the highest offices in this country. hell i know even local politicians do dirty deeds so i'm pretty damn sure they'll do it and probably do it more the higher up they go.

or people arent paying this any mind because the title doesnt say how bad and evil bush is. it seems thats about the only way to get responses anymore on this board. everything has to convey a certain message in order for people to respond, more specifically it has to say what the people think and cant deviate from that or it gets ignored and quickly shuffled to the bottom as it doesnt help their bush bashing cause.

pupp good effort though. just another example of another politician at their worst.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Pupp is cool Prank. Hates all politicians equally.

Here's a link to a Bush 'hit' he reveals: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's more Pupp threads on the board asserting all of Washingtonites are Satanic, shape shifting Reptilian pedophiles.

I'd respond but I'm genuinely overwhelmed.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Pupp is cool Prank. Hates all politicians equally.

Here's a link to a Bush 'hit' he reveals: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's more Pupp threads on the board asserting all of Washingtonites are Satanic, shape shifting Reptilian pedophiles.

I'd respond but I'm genuinely overwhelmed.

i do notice that he seems rather unbiased in going after politicians and i like that. i have no love for any of them myself. as for being satanic shape shifting reptilians...well they never really struck me as human as they seem to live lives that are uncommon to say the least. but they are all elitists and this is why. pedophiles though? nah thats whacko jacko.

i give pupp two thumbs up for his efforts

nice to see someone who hates them all equally.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hilary Killed them all
maybe chelsa helped. Some one had to cover up for the sex fiend.

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
i do notice that he seems rather unbiased in going after politicians and i like that. i have no love for any of them myself.

Exactly.

One does not achieve a top position without having to resort to methods of manipulation and deception......and sometimes worse. Maintaining that position becomes an even bigger issue. Crooks get no love from me.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

i do notice that he seems rather unbiased in going after politicians and i like that. i have no love for any of them myself. as for being satanic shape shifting reptilians...

I think comparing the two is an insult to shape shifting reptiles everwhere

I would not doubt this is true ALL politicians are by defenision lying thiefing back stabbing bast*rds

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Seeing as this has been posted before, allow me to post this once more...

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
like the Clinton hates ditto spew 24/7, howcome Ken Starr didn't use it against him? I mean they spent millions investigating the man wouldn't some murders have come up?Wouldn't it be better to impeach him on murder rather than a blow job?The Republicans HATED Clinton & they were grasping at ANYTHING.The same goes for the Bush murders.PUH-LEASE! Republican or Democrat, either is gonna kill someone & leave a trail behin. Its just not good politics! This Clinton body count list is old news & has been for some time now.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Bush is starting to get a good body list going also.

www.missouri.edu...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dirty: I'm no fan of Bush, but read the Clinton thingy. It easy to make a "body count" list with shady and speculative information.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
this is huge. it's also some of the best proof of government-media coruption. i'm unnerved that this hasn't got more press coverage, but not surprised

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
like the Clinton hates ditto spew 24/7, howcome Ken Starr didn't use it against him? I mean they spent millions investigating the man wouldn't some murders have come up?Wouldn't it be better to impeach him on murder rather than a blow job?The Republicans HATED Clinton & they were grasping at ANYTHING.The same goes for the Bush murders.PUH-LEASE! Republican or Democrat, either is gonna kill someone & leave a trail behin. Its just not good politics! This Clinton body count list is old news & has been for some time now.

My grandfather was the chief counsel to the judiciary committee, David Schippers. He talks about exactly that a lot in his book, Sell Out.

Durring the time he was in Washington, they had tons of evidence available for the house to look at. Almost without fail, none of the democrats would look at it. When he went to the senate, after the impeachment went through, none of the dems and most of the republicans wouldn't look at the evidence. When one senator came in (I can't remember who, I'll have to ask him is anyone's interested) she simply asked "Where's the stuff on sex, Dave?" To which he replied that the impeachment wasn't about sex, and she just walked out.

The reason for none of the murders and other attrocities, such as drug rings and the like, never came out was because of Trent Lott. Yep, the republican. He took Henry Hyde, my grandfather, and the rest of the judiciary committee aside, and told them that he was classifying all of the information not related to Clinton purgering himself. All the evidence, and there was a lot of evidence, is under lock and key now for the next 50 years. And boy, will those history books have to be redefined when that comes out!

Lott wanted the case based just on the purgury, and that was all they were allowed to use in the trials. And let me tell you, Starr was pissed!

THAT's why none of it came out when Clinton was impeached. Just wait about 45 more years, though, and this "great" man will suddenly be recognised as a complete dirt bag.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

THAT's why none of it came out when Clinton was impeached. Just wait about 45 more years, though, and this "great" man will suddenly be recognised as a complete dirt bag.

Great man and Clinton don't belong in the same paragraph.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here's a better link to a place for Sell Out, it actually gives a synopsis of the book, too!

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The reason for none of the murders and other attrocities, such as drug rings and the like, never came out was because of Trent Lott. Yep, the republican. He took Henry Hyde, my grandfather, and the rest of the judiciary committee aside, and told them that he was classifying all of the information not related to Clinton purgering himself. All the evidence, and there was a lot of evidence, is under lock and key now for the next 50 years. And boy, will those history books have to be redefined when that comes out!

Lott wanted the case based just on the purgury, and that was all they were allowed to use in the trials. And let me tell you, Starr was pissed!

THAT's why none of it came out when Clinton was impeached. Just wait about 45 more years, though, and this "great" man will suddenly be recognised as a complete dirt bag

so basically a republican saved a democrats ass by keeping about 90% of the stuff starr could have used agaisnt him out and burying it for 50 years.

interesting! well not really, i think its an example that shows they are more the same than they are different. the ideals might be different but underneith that they are all the same.

i bet colonel would be PISSED to read this thread...then he'd claim this was all republican propaganda...blah blah bla ad nauseum.

dirtydevil you and i agree on something. great man and clinton not only do not beling in the same sentence they dont belong in the same conversation PERIOD.

they are antonyms really.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't go so far as to say great man and clinton don't belong in the same conversation, maybe even in the same sentance! Consider this:

You know, that Abe Lincoln sure was a great man; he was no Bill Clinton!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You know what I think happened not that it matters much. But he probaly told them you bring up the murders and all the other dirt i'll bring up the CIA drug running stuff.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
When did being a great man become a requirement of a great President?

History tells us our forefathers were great men. History is a whore too.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My grandfather actually was threatened by white house aids while he was working on the impeachment. He was promised audits for all of his children, and it was mentioned that "We know where your grandkids go to school, Dave"

What a great guy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join