It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Tortured by US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wow US troops beheaded by terrorists.No wonder look how badly they are being treated.Can't we at least send over the dixie chicks or something.

"They know my weaknesses — what drive me crazy and what doesn't,"

[edit on 15-5-2007 by rdang]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
rdang, exactly what is a terrorist? and last time i checked these people were SUSPECTS, even the headline says "terror suspect" instead of terrorist, because we all know these people haven't received trials.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Right suspects. However, suspect or terrorist that does NOT excuse the US failure to provide QUALITY entertainment.

"cheap, branded, unscented soap" thats where I draw the line.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by rdang]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
you're dodging the issue here. what is a terrorist?

would a group stockpiling guns, ammo, and grenades for a showdown with the united states government count as a terrorist group?

would a group that preaches (and actively prepares for) an oncoming race war between white people and everyone else be considered a terrorist group?

would a group that kills people just because of the color of their skin count as a terrorist group?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Maybe an individual or group who uses terror in an attempt to intimidate a whole nation by killing innocent civilians, whatever the motive, would be classed as a terrorist or terrorist group.

That's my understanding of terrorists. I could be wrong

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What about the civilians these terrorists grab and behead??? What about all of the innocent people that died on 9/11?

They drew first blood as far as that goes!

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BANGINCOLOR
What about the civilians these terrorists grab and behead???

US military personal raping children and slaughtering their families happens just as often (as in, hardly ever)

What about all of the innocent people that died on 9/11?

what about the innocent people that are dying in iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11?

They drew first blood as far as that goes!

yes! they drew first blood, so let's sink to their level and kill civilians who are completely unaffiliated with the terrorists... (sarcasm)

and no, they really didn't. if you go back far enough we drew first blood. it all depends on how far you're willing to go

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Want to know who is killing all those innocent children,women,and men in Iraq? The spider. Admitted mass murder says he personally beheaded two Russian diplomats.He has admitted to having a role in between 800 to 900 car and roadside bomb attacks,killing thousands of innocent people,children.
"Abu Nur has claimed that al-Qaeda targets everybody. He claims there aren't any innocent people." How can the aplogists and supporters spin this.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm all for US troops torturing terrorists.... if that's what it takes to get information out of them, that may also save the lives of many others. I don't give a damn about how terrorists are treated, they're responsible for targetting innocent people and get what they deserve. I don't care if the definition of 'terrorist' doesn't apply to your personal standards, the U.S. government has already defined what a terrorist is, due to the terrorist's extremist agendas and activity, which is anti-american and has and continues to target innocent americans.

[edit on 20-5-2007 by laiguana]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ok so now not having access to DVD's is torture?

Terrorists are trained to cry torture at their training camps. This is standard operating procedure for them.

Another thing...the only thing as bad as terrorists, are terrorist sympathizers. You know who you are!

[edit on 20-5-2007 by RRconservative]

top topics

join