It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

support our troops? + JB1's Rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
www.takebackthemedia.com...

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hi Alice and to any others who read this.

This kind of post is really starting to tick me off and it is not the only one by a long shot.

This forum is not just for posting links.If anyone wants to do that there is a subforum within the Website Related Topics Forum called Resources of Imformation.That is the place for such post.I'm not going to move this there just yet because I want to have a rant about the quality of posts in this forum recently and to post it here below such a good example is opportune.

This rant is not exclusively aimed at Alice.

I've recently taken a 3 week break from the board and on my return I clicked on the War on Terrorism Forum to resume my duties as one of the Moderators on this forum.My heart dropped as I read the top three or four topics here.

This Forum enables members to discuss issues related to the War on Terrorism.It is up to the author of the original post to innitiate that discussion and not just post a news story link without comment.If you have no view on the story itself then please seek to post it on ATSNN.

A new year has begun.One that proves to be a crucial year for the War on Terrorism and other conspiracy related topics culminating in the US presidential election.
The established media outlets are failing us! It's up to you!So lets lift our game and hold those in power ,or those who seek power to some kind of account.

I'm not mad at anybody.I just put the poor posting down to a laziness induced by to much food and drink over the holiday period.

Lets kick some butt!!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I just want to clarify what I am trying to say.

This is an example of a good post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It starts with a summary and is followed by two imformative links.Then Seekerof has posted an excerpt.He finishes by raising interesting points followed by incisive questions.

Is it any surprise that he is one of the most respected members on the board??

Here is a link to the Other Resources of Imformation Forum for those that didn't know it existed.

And below is a link to Simon Grays own plea that we make an effort to post in the correct forums.

Poor posts are simply not read as much.People are put off and therefore you won't get the replies you hope for.So it is for your benefit that I say lets raise our game because your views are important and you don't post here just for the sake of it you post so that others can read and be imformed.

Rant ends..

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Understood. Thank you for not being a jeerk about it.

top topics

join