It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just too hilarious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This made my day the day I saw it, and everytime I watch it, it just gets me rollin down the isles laughing.

George W. Bush dancing and playing the bongos, now Ive seen everything. Bush is a rhythm machine too hahaha

www.youtube.com...

Go Bush! I hope this is the "last dance" for you, get my point? Maybe Satan can teach you how to shake your groove thang when you rot in the pits of Hell for the endless suffering you and your controllers inflict upon humanity.

Once you know who these people are, you just find them so pathetic, you almost feel sorry for them.

But hey, we all need a good laugh, and seeing Bush dance like a moron will do quite nicely. In fact, seeing politicians trying to be musical is just hilarious on its own!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Alright enough with the bush bashing, i'm almost positive you wouldn't make fun of a mentaly disabled person face to face so why are you doing it on the net?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You want to see something even funnier - click on this link:

Don’t forget to push some (or all!) of the buttons on the margins…

Hillary Dancing

They're ALL goofs...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is all great stuff. The video of Bush with the bongo drums has got to be the best. There is one important dance you forgot. It's the M.C. Rove Rap. This is the most embarrassing display of uncoordinated moving I've ever seen.

The fun starts at 1:40 into the video.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by dbates]

[edit on 17-5-2007 by dbates]

top topics

join