It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

91 year old man beaten & car jacked by 21 year old punk...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This man is a WWII vet & was beaten down by a 21 year old punk.

www.youtube.com...

The worst thing about this is that onlookers stood by & watched as this man got beat down. SO this asks the question... would u sit & watch or would u act & help a person in need of assistance. Also the onlookers prolly didnt know if this man was armed or not.

Personally if i would have seen this i would have acted. Especially if there were others around me. But thats kinda how i was raised & the area i live in. Possibly if i were to have grown up in a different area i might not be the type of person to act.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by jonSUN]

SR

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I would personally help but the reason no one does nowaday's is there's to much hassle to deal with, the peeps carry weapons and the cops when they finally come talk to you like sh*t and think your somehow involved just put you down well that's from my own personal experiences but a small saying i always tell myself is 'You don't need a reason to help somebody' and that's what it's all about just help anyway you can, Even standing back and calling the cops is helping out!!!

Yet not everyone is a cut out action hero lol but that itself s no excuse for no one in that video helping.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
what a bunch of A holes
they must of had a nice front row seat

bunch of pansies

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I would've helped the old man, and knocked the hell out of the 21 year old.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't call cops but deals with the situation himself, and nothing anyone says will ever change that

top topics

join