It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground penetrating radar finds cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting, imagine the lost cities and civilizations out there. Let's go find Atlantis!!!

Radar Article

I wonder if this technology could put an end to those annoying hollow Earth and moon theories.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm going to go read the article. I love it when they use this sort of technology to uncover hidden ruins. Can't wait to see what they unearth next in the mayan areas or guatamala and mexico.

I'm pretty sure that modern earthquake measuring methods and earthquake triangulation practices have eliminated any reasonable evidence for the hollow earth theory. even the extreamly cavernous earth theory. Big caves here and there sure, a whole civilization that once ruled the planet?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It is very interesting how they spend a couple sentences on ground radar, and the rest of the article on spreading their dogma. I agree that ground penetrating radar is a good idea. Now we can start to find all that buried ancient technology and get that free energy that everybody wants so that we no longer have to kill our brothers over oil and energy greediness.

It seems to have been around a while now though and I cannot recall any spectacular finds in the news about it. I recall reading about treasure discovered down in Peru using a similar technology on a treasure hunting website, but I cannot remember it now. That story did not break the main stream news either.

It is likely that no truly spectacular finds will ever make the news because the powers that control our reality do not want any information about our technologically superior, but extremely distant past to become accepted as common fact. They would rather have us buy energy and other consumer goods, while killing each other over it all, as we await the magic holiness that will transform us all into the spiritual beings we are destined to become. Hallelujia!!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
It is likely that no truly spectacular finds will ever make the news because the powers that control our reality do not want any information about our technologically superior, but extremely distant past to become accepted as common fact. They would rather have us buy energy and other consumer goods, while killing each other over it all, as we await the magic holiness that will transform us all into the spiritual beings we are destined to become. Hallelujia!!

Sad, but true.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
They have also been using a lot of declassified spy satellite images for archaelogical searchs.
I started a thread about it here if your interested.
I think its great that technology like this is being used a lot more now. With a bit of luck there will be some really good finds over the next few years.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
GPR has been used for years by archaeologists
more often than not it leads its advocates to make fantastic claims about discovering ancient ruins only to find out they picked up a sewer pipe

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oh, I wish that GPR could be used to end the annoying hollow earth arguements! Truth is, we've had radar images of the Earth's core for years... and it still doesn't do any good.

It's great technology - I'd love to go on a dig where they're using it!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
YEah Byrd I agree with you. i remember watching some special on TV where they brought that ground penetrating radar to Thiera and I remember being jelouse of the cool stuff they were finding. It looked like so much fun.

top topics

join