It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Hurt Whacking Bullets With Hammer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

LAKE LUZERNE, N.Y. - A teenager who put bullets in a vise and whacked them with a hammer to empty the brass shell casings was wounded in the abdomen by approximately the 100th bullet he hit, according to Warren County deputies.

Damion M. Mosher, 18, had been discharging .223-caliber rounds, placing them in a steel vise, putting a screwdriver on the primer, and striking the screwdriver with the hammer, deputies said.

www.philly.com...

WOW LOL I hope no one is suprized. This guy spends his days smacking bullets with a hammer. he must have alot of time on his hands hey?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A one in a hundred shot.

The kid has snipping abilitys that could be beyond human.

18 years old. What a complete waste of carbon and water.:bash:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow!:shk:Really, what goes through a persons mind to do this and justify it? Can't you just see this guy sittin around with his buddys talking about what a great idea this is.Now he looks pretty dumb doesn't he. Well it seemed like a good idea at the time. Yeah right buddy.You are lucky you didn't get hurt worse.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
When he gets out of the hospital maybe he can build a big bonfire and throw the rest of the bullets in to get rid of them.

Some moron did this at Burning Man one year and someone got shot in the leg. I think it was 1993.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Bah, that's nothing. Imagine this. Dozen kids from the local 'hood' come by the park for May 24 weekend(fireworks galore) and decide to stick to fireworks together and stick a lit sparkler right in the center all while huddled closely around it while the idiot kid was hold it. I'm not sure what happened, but I was standing 30 feet when it happened and when they started to do that me and my friends started to edge away, getting ready to hit the deck.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh, that reminds me of something I saw in Amsterdam during the Millennium celebration.

I spent several New Years Evenings in A'dam and every year they have an advertising campaign to show people how they can be injured with fireworks. Fireworks are legal there, even in the city, which, as a Californian, I always found to be delightful.

These commercials show people who've had terrible accidents with fireworks, scars, lost eyes and all.

This particular New Years, the Millennium, was absolutely bonkers. And A'dam is usually over the top on New Years anyway, so this was a freaking madhouse.

We were in Dam Square near the Guildhall, and I saw this little kid, maybe eight or nine, and he had some bottle rockets and some small M-80 looking ones. He also had a champagne bottle.

I saw him light the fuse on one of the small M-80 things and put it into the champagne bottle! I couldn't believe it! I thought the little dunderhead was going to be picking glass shrapnel out of his body for weeks.

But he'd put it in fuse first and it popped right back out of the neck of the bottle and detonated on the pavement.

What a lucky, lucky little dude. If he was a cat, he'd used up one of his nine lives for sure.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
one must expect a certain number of injuries at the shallow end of the gene pool, the best that can be hoped for is that this injury will reduce his ability to reproduce. we all know eugenics is a horrible thing then you see this. the only thing that is positive about this is that stupidity is eventually self correcting.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
What a lucky, lucky little dude. If he was a cat, he'd used up one of his nine lives for sure.

Haha. one of my friends did that, though he wasn't so lucky. The bottle blew up in his face and he had on scratch on his cheek.

top topics

join