It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA's National Technology Transfer Center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Why why why, do the Jesuits own our (USA) NATIONAL TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER CENTER LOCATED AT WHEELING JESUIT UNIVERSITY ? Who's brilliant idea was it to allow a huge, powerful, religious group, who are the acting military arm of the VATICAN, to own our TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER center? Wait till you get a load of what they do

Established by Congress in 1989, NTTC offers technology assessment services and develops lasting partnerships among industry, academia and government agencies. Our government and commercial clients look to the NTTC to provide technology transfer services more effectively than they can provide on their own.
Funding for the NTTC is derived primarily through contracts and cooperative agreements with federal agencies including NASA, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, and the Missile Defense Agency, and select commercial clients.
www.nttc.edu...

Somebody tell me this is a joke!!!
What in the sam hill is going on here, anyway?

[edit on 15-5-2007 by undo]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Oh and check this quote from their site!!

The NTTC has worked with NASA since 1989 providing the services and capabilities needed to meet the changing needs of NASA for managing intellectual property and creating technology partnerships.

Working with NASA Field Centers all across the United States, the NTTC assesses technologies and creates partnerships that leverage research efforts and maximize product-development opportunities. By guiding innovations from the lab to the marketplace, the NTTC helps to bring useful new products to all Americans.

Smoke detectors, CT scanners, global positioning systems, the cordless drill. These products and thousands more are results of NASA technology transfer. The NTTC provides a crucial link in this process by connecting NASA with companies that can commercialize federally funded technologies.

www.nttc.edu...

Notice how they just happened to mention "global positioning systems" in the same breath as the cordless drill? Like, oh no big deal, the Vatican's hitmen just deal in the trade of global satellites. Nothing to see here, move along!!!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Interesting indeed.

Also make a side note on that the vatican came clean about extraterrestrials.These positioning of satelites are to lure in our kind of people.Also the word "NASA", has verbatim close to The Ancient Ones.

Those privy on information are aptly proven through tests and results.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by menguard]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Interesting indeed.

Also make a side note on that the vatican came clean about extraterrestrials.These positioning of satelites our to lure in our kind of people.

No they didn't come clean, they just allowed one of their lower ranking members to say he believes it. Then they distance themselves from him, for reasons of public opinion. That way, they can have their cake and eat it too!
They get the ufo community AND the skeptics, in one fell swoop. This is their modus operandi. The day the Pope comes out and says he believes it, that'll be the day you can credit the Vatican of coming clean. In the meantime, consider anything you hear from the RCC that isn't out of the Pope's own mouth, as a ploy to garner support from whatever faction of the populace they deem powerful enough to require their special attention.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I read after the shuttle missions debacle and the cable operator from BC canada that taped all the Shuttle feeds with hundreds of anomolys....only the Vatican and NASA have direct feed now.
Is that true?
If so why does the Vatican get direct feed from NASA and Shuttle missions but we do not?

[edit on 15-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thats my point, birds of a feather flock together.When a power sector has a promblem outside their jurisdiction, look for the closest bracket within that structures neighborhood to eliminate its non essentials.I think the term is called "NETWORKING".

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
I read after the shuttle missions debacle and the cable operator from BC canada that taped all the Shuttle feeds with hundreds of anomolys....only the Vatican and NASA have direct feed now.
Is that true?
If so why does the Vatican get direct feed from NASA and Shuttle missions but we do not?

[edit on 15-5-2007 by junglelord]

Could you link where you read this? I don't recall hearing or reading that. That'd be pretty important information!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Thats my point, birds of a feather flock together.When a power sector has a promblem outside their jurisdiction, look for the closest bracket within that structures neighborhood to eliminate its non essentials.I think the term is called "NETWORKING".

Could you elaborate on how this pertains to the topics so far? I'd like to read what you think it means. NETWORKING? Where have I heard that word before.... Oh yes, Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine".

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is that true?

*Yes it is, based on tests and results and religions have been that for many years, secrets in disquise, or guise should I say a lot of ancient scripts through an extraterrestrial source.Keeping those in power due to their creators source or resources.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Its based on choices made.Those given information are based on their actions or no interactions with modern society.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And remember an extraterrestrial is nothing more than a foreign body in an unatural set of circumstances outside the Earth.An older race of people would be more adaptable to its surrounding enviroment, through knowledge.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For the record, some of the extra-terrestrials are not extra-terrestrial at all. They look extra-terrestrial but aren't. This was (my theory) their planet before it was ours.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
For the record, some of the extra-terrestrials are not extra-terrestrial at all. They look extra-terrestrial but aren't. This was (my theory) their planet before it was ours.

Heres one more for ya, they are just "us" in another costume of existance relating to the universe at large.None of them are foreign, they are forever, just as we are, energy is never disintigrated, but dispersed throughout the Universes in its given field of assignment/alignment, electrical force fields keep us out of certain time diabolicals.

niv

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm unclear on one fact. Your post made it seem that NTTC is owned by the Jesuits. I understand that it is located at a seemingly Jesuit university but how do we know that the NTTC is owned or controlled by Jesuits and doesn't just lease space at a university? It isn't unusual for government agencies to lease space, or seek cooperation from universities. It makes it easier to get a sophisticated employee base.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by niv
I'm unclear on one fact. Your post made it seem that NTTC is owned by the Jesuits. I understand that it is located at a seemingly Jesuit university but how do we know that the NTTC is owned or controlled by Jesuits and doesn't just lease space at a university? It isn't unusual for government agencies to lease space, or seek cooperation from universities. It makes it easier to get a sophisticated employee base.

It's definitely a government agency. I called them to find out. It's not "owned by the Jesuits" yet the employees are paid by the Jesuits (I asked who cut the pay check), because the contracts between the private sector and government sector that take place there, are all overseen by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) at Wheeling Jesuit University. So how much they are involved in what takes place? Well i'll leave that up to you to decide.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A couple of things - first, these types of claims are usually written by marketing majors who grossly 'oversell' what an organization actually does. Second (keeping the first point in mind) is that a marketing major can just as easily construe low-level meetings between NTTC and NASA into a sexy sounding line.

Lastly, I won't be losing any sleep over smoke-detector-toting Jesuits running around with 18V cordless drills who can GPS-locate where the next screw needs to be inserted.

Nothing to see here, move along

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fakker
Nothing to see here, move along

Okay.

Err, i need to add a few more lines.

Yep, global positioning satellites for Vatican TV!
Err, the smooth functioning of the electronic toothbrush?
I'm sure NASA has a use for the National Technology Transfer Center in addition to the cordless drill.

niv

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
It's definitely a government agency. I called them to find out. It's not "owned by the Jesuits" yet the employees are paid by the Jesuits (I asked who cut the pay check), because the contracts between the private sector and government sector that take place there, are all overseen by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) at Wheeling Jesuit University. So how much they are involved in what takes place? Well i'll leave that up to you to decide.

Good job researching!

I am surprised by what you uncovered. It is a government agency but the employees are paid by the Jesuits. I wonder if there are other examples at other universities, such as MIT or CIT (where the JPL is located). And why at a university that few are familiar with. My guess is that this isn't sinister just the result of successful pork barrel politics by the local congressman or senator.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am 100% positive that this thread is dead

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rain7

I guess not anymore LOL. I found this to be very interesting and entertaining. But yeah.. 2007 - It's still around. www.nttc.edu...

edit on 23-6-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

top topics

join