It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma Laser: UFO Maker?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
blog.wired.com...

Researchers working with high-power laser weapons discovered that they could create a glowing ball of fire in the sky by crossing the beams of two powerful infrared lasers…By moving the laser beams around the sky, the researchers found they could shift the plasma ball back and forth at very high speed…. At night, they demonstrated their skills, flying their glowing creations in formation high above the cold desert.

This very well could explain a lot of UFO sightings.

More on this here also:
www.nexusmagazine.com...

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
nice post. I love the military and the subversion of consciouness...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yes, it would explain alot of modern UFO balls, except that in WWII there were pilots who claim to have seen balls of lights following them as well, did the military on both sides have advance lasers, computers and targeting systems during that time?

[edit on 15-5-2007 by ixiy]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Could be a way to make ball lightning. Lightning is plasma. I guess this might prove the Ghostbusters were onto something. "Don't cross the streams!"

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This site is practically the same as the other Bright Skies website except it has an extra page of information and some small maps to get a basic idea of the area. Great reading by the way.

www.cheniere.org...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
ixiy, i think the WWII foo fighters could have been ball lightning or other atmospheric phenomenon

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
this is Nick Cook and German foofighters....best video yet.

video.google.ca...

top topics

join