It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testicle Festival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I was really relieved when I read the article after seeing the title. I thought it may have been a bunch of angry women celebrating their emancipation from men.

Testicle Festival

Around here, it may be tough to pass up anything deep-fried.

Wisconsinites have deep-fried cheese curds, candy bars and Twinkies. They now have deep-fried livestock testicles, too.

More than 300 people paid $5 for all-you-can-eat goat, lamb and bull testicles Saturday at the ninth annual Testicle Festival at Mama's Place Bar and Grill in Elderon in central Wisconsin.

"Once you get over the mental (aspect) of what you're eating, it's just like eating any other food, and it tastes good," Buster Hoffman said.

Festival founder Nancy Fenske said the festival grew out of her late husband Roger's birthday party 12 years ago. They decided to have "a nut fry" at Mama's Place after bringing back lamb fries from a trip to Montana.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
As tasty as they may have been according to "Buster", but I can't see them becoming an international favourite anytime soon.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
No thanks, I think I'll pass.

Really.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
LMAO!!! All I could eat would be zero! I would pay $5 to NOT have to eat that though.

(I hear bull testicles are a popular dish in Spain ...)

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yeah ! I thought it might be this woman having a party.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Ouch!!!

Here's the Montana Testicle Fest.

I just can't see myself eating testicles of any kind.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Do sperm whales have testicles?

.... More importantly, how big are they and can they be eaten? .....

would they be full of sperm?????!!
:w:

[edit on 15-5-2007 by ixiy]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've had chicken testicles, Chinese style in a hotpot. A bit chewy, but not really any meaty flavour to them.

If you eat sausages then you eat testicles. Get um down ya neck

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I was once invited to a party thrown by a Texas rancher where they were serving up Rocky Mountain Oysters. A more knowledgable friend wisely advised me to pass on the invitation.

This goes to show people will eat just about anything battered and deep fried!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You know there's just gotta be a bunch of cows in a field somewhere shakin their heads thinkin" Can you believe that, those humans will eat anything".Not even if I was full of :w:and would I ever eat that. Excuse the pun but that's just nuts!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Brapppppp..GACK...pardon me...

The mere idea of eating those things...

Remember the Fear Factor episodes of people eating the prarie oysters? Remember the look of disgust while they were crunching and munching?
Remember what 'clunked' in the barf bucket?

This is a main deterent for me!

No Thanky!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Calf fries are very tasty!

There is or was a "Testicle Festival" is Stillwater OK. that drew a large parting crowd. Lots of music, beer etc.

Roper

top topics

join