It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did the Queen mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
With the legal team of Mohamed al Fayed calling for the queen to be "directly approached" about conversations she had with former royal butler Mr Paul Burrel, I thought it would be interesting to discuss what the queen actually meant when she warned him of "powers at work in this country which we have no knowledge about".

Lawyers for Mohamed al Fayed have launched a bid to involve the Queen in the Diana, Princess of Wales inquest.

They called for the monarch to be "directly approached" over conversations she allegedly had with former royal butler Paul Burrell.

Mr Burrell, who previously worked for the Princess, claimed after the collapse of his Old Bailey trial for theft that the monarch had once warned him of "powers at work in this country which we have no knowledge about".

article guardian

Was she talking about a sinister global conspiracy? Or is Mr Burrel making the whole thing up? Regardless it is certainly playing a major part in the inquest into the princess's death.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Perhaps Mr Al Faed's legal team should call the Queen as a witness and ask her what she meant.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It sounds to me like she was referring to the Illuminati, but then again, she could mean another section of government that we know nothing about. However, the statement leads to conjecture and yet her statement infers that we are controlled by a secret society.

Having researched the Illuminati, I wonder if there are sects set up here in the UK. David Icke on a clip from the Brandon Corey story wasn't allowed to be filmed in a park, by Mr Corey without permission to film there.

If it was to protect children the police officers didn't say, only that they insisted that David Icke wasn't allowed to be interviewed on camera without written permission. The way David Icke was talking was that there is a secret government working in Britain, and I wonder if that is what the Queen was referring to with that comment.

It would be nice to know what she meant by that statement.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I've always suspected that the true controllers, the top of the elite, are based mainly in the UK. I can't begin to tell you why, its just a hunch i have.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
To me it sounds as if the "we" in the quote is the royal "we" as in.

We know damm well we could put your butt in a sling anytime we wanted to, so you would do well not to annoy we. We know this and we know you know this, and we as far as everybody else (sheeple) is concerned Know nothing about it!

Ya feel me on that dogg!

Failing that it could be something to do with the fact that the queen is a reptile, or so a lot of people on ATS seem to think.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Following on from my earlier comment, I thought non-British people here who probably did not catch the news would like to know that Mr Al Faed's lawyer, Mike Mansfield QC, had a row with the coroner at the Diana inquest over my very suggestion that the Queen should appear at the inquest to explain her remark to Paul Burrell. It is unlikely, of course, that she will ask the Queen to appear. The legal situation is very unclear, and I feel sure the coroner does not want to make another legal faux pas, as she did in originally denying Al Faed a jury, a decision that was overturned by the Appeal Court.

new topics

top topics

join