It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you recognise this symbol?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I won't go into details about where this symbol is from, but i just want to know whether anyone has seen it anywhere, or knows if it has any meaning behind it. Would really appreciate any answers

I tried to get the geometry as accurate as possible, but my skills with Paint aren't too great..

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Think i've seen this symbol in a video game or film befor. I guess you must know what it is ?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the Klingon emblem from the Star Trek Movies.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
Think i've seen this symbol in a video game or film befor. I guess you must know what it is ?

No i don't, thats why im asking anyone if they've seen it anywhere before..

Im interested because it is actually on my body, in the form of freckles, in the area halfway between my right nipple and collar bone (the right pec if u will lol). Im just curious to see if it has any meaning thats all, because im not a massively freckly person, so it always stood out for me. If i had a digi cam i would take a pic, but i'll have to wait 2 weeks until i get home from uni to take one.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What a coincidence! This pattern is also on my Dalmatian

When you find out what it is please let me know. You and my dog may be destined for the same future.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Looks like Braille to me.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
... Hum... Perhaps it's the intetrgalactic symbol for "motocross"...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
to me it looks like something from the 80's movie ( tv series) V.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
I won't go into details about where this symbol is from, but i just want to know whether anyone has seen it anywhere, or knows if it has any meaning behind it. Would really appreciate any answers

I tried to get the geometry as accurate as possible, but my skills with Paint aren't too great..

My guess is an offshoot of the Black Mesa logo from Half Life, lol.

BUT if it is on your body like you said, you may be an abductee of an alien experimentation.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Lets play connect the dots.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
looks like a triangular swaztica thing

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
shrunkensimon, this website may help - www.symbols.com . I made quick search and while nothing matches the symbol directly, there are a few similar which may offer clues as to the meaning. Here is what a search I made came up with - Click. Good luck

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Xeros]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
sdcigarpig, it looks like Braille to me, as well.

That's quite interesting, though. I wonder what it is?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Wow, I see that when I'm wasted on Cuba Libras trying to play dominoes

Sorry, I just had to....I don't have a clue what that symbol could be. Maybe, a vampire that couldnt find the right spot?? haha Ok I'll stop now.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Could you post a picture of the marks on your body? Are you sure they are freckles? Maybe they are a sort of burn scar or something that you recieved when very young that you can't remember.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'll be able to upload one sometime by next week when i get back home

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This looks so familiar. I'd swear this looks like the one of the countdown signals on the "wrist-bomb" in the Predator movies. I think is was "three."

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
What a coincidence! This pattern is also on my Dalmatian

When you find out what it is please let me know. You and my dog may be destined for the same future.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Digital_Reality]

Whats that?? being deaf and dying by age 10? haha

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I've seen this before playing liar's dice. It's triple 2's

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
why you show people the way freckles are formed on ur body thats pretty sick why would u think it had meaning to it ur just like everybody else

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join