It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

I was looking through the UFO case book: www.ufocasebook.com.... And I came across this set of photos:

www.ufocasebook.com...

These look pretty real to me and they are pretty damn clear as well. If someone could shed some light on these pics as to what they are or as to if they are fake or not. My first thought was that it might be some type of small stargate type device or something of the like waiting to be activated.

Here is a caption of what is said on the page:

Last month (April 2007), my wife and I were on a walk when we noticed a very large, very strange "craft" in the sky. My wife took a picture with her cell phone camera (first photo below). A few days later a friend (and neighbor) lent me his camera and came with me to take photos of this "craft". We found it and took a number of very clear photos. Picture #4 is taken from right below this thing and I must give my friend credit as I was not brave enough to get close enough to take this picture myself!

The craft is almost completely silent and moves very smoothly. It usually moves slowly until it decides to take off. Then it moves VERY quickly and is out of sight in the blink of an eye. MORE THAN ANYTHING I simply want to understand what this is and why it is here?

So I would love to know what everyone thinks of these pics.

-fm

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
There is only a 23 page thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are interested.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Check the UFO pics on C2C thread.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
As mentioned, there is an existing thread on the topic of those images.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

closed

top topics

join