It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Message to Peter Hain MP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Peter Hain,
I see your ugly face is still on this planet. How do you feel now that your work to bring Robert Mugabe into power has resulted in the debacle that Zimbabwe is presently.
Your work in bringing the Rhodesian Government down must be a flower in your lapel, and as for your co conspiring communist comrade Harold Wilson ( I spit on his name), I know that he was an agent of the USSR, he passed on everything to Moscow from the Fearless and Tiger talks prior to it being sent to the Americans.
A British Labour Candidate, my Arse, you are a communist puppet.

[edit on 15/5/2007 by Mukiwa]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Mukiwa,

Can we provide some history/evidence on what Peter Hain has done regarding Zimbabwe.

And while plenty believe Harold Wilson may have been a agent of the USSR, there is no definative proof. No magic bullet (read file) that has come out of KGB HQ.

Peter Hain does seem to be on the right of the labour party.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
Mukiwa,

Can we provide some history/evidence on what Peter Hain has done regarding Zimbabwe.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mukiwa

Mukiwa,

en.wikipedia.org...

During the 1970s Hain actively campaigned against the two white-controlled governments in Africa, and later in the 1980s championed Robert Mugabe's regime in Zimbabwe. However, within the past few years he has stated that he now believes Mugabe to be a corrupt tyrant.

I assume you've never made mistakes?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

Mukiwa,

en.wikipedia.org...

During the 1970s Hain actively campaigned against the two white-controlled governments in Africa, and later in the 1980s championed Robert Mugabe's regime in Zimbabwe. However, within the past few years he has stated that he now believes Mugabe to be a corrupt tyrant.

He probably has but not one that caused the deaths of thousands of people and drove a once productive country into one of the worlds poorest

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely

Originally posted by Odium

Mukiwa,

en.wikipedia.org...

He probably has but not one that caused the deaths of thousands of people and drove a once productive country into one of the worlds poorest

Thank you.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Peter Hain,
I see your ugly face is still on this planet. How do you feel now that your work to bring Robert Mugabe into power has resulted in the debacle that Zimbabwe is presently.

Peter Hain campaigned to end apartheid, so you think Blacks should be second class citizens then? I am sure that Mr. Hain was unaware what Mugabe was going to become. It's pretty childish that you are accusing him of putting Mugabe in power when it was high ranking members of the Conservative government, at the time, that thought he would be good for power. Did you know that?

Your work in bringing the Rhodesian Government down must be a flower in your lapel, and as for your co conspiring communist comrade Harold Wilson ( I spit on his name), I know that he was an agent of the USSR, he passed on everything to Moscow from the Fearless and Tiger talks prior to it being sent to the Americans.
A British Labour Candidate, my Arse, you are a communist puppet.

"communist comrade"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

prove to us that Wilson was a KGB agent, geocities sites will not do or wiki pages. i want documents.

again, you seem to defending the Rhodesian Government even though it was minority white rule (that all agree was a bad thing). And you feel to give a fair opinion here. A Tory government put him in power, not Peter Hain.

word of advice too, pick up a history book and read it.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

independence agreement for Rhodesia

United Kingdom delegation for that agreement...

* Lord Carrington (Chairman)
* Sir Ian Gilmour Bt
* Sir Michael Havers
* Lord Harlech
* Mr Richard Luce
* Sir M Palliser
* Sir A Duff
* Mr D M Day
* Mr R A C Byatt
* Mr R W Renwick
* Mr P R N Fifoot
* Mr N M Fenn
* Mr G G H Walden
* Mr C D Powell
* Mr P J Barlow
* Mr R D Wilkinson
* Mr A M Layden
* Mr R M J Lyne
* Mr M J Richardson
* Mr C R L de Chassiron
* Mrs A J Phillips
* Mr M C Wood

Where is Peter Hain then? Thought he is to blame for putting Mugabe in power...hmmm

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think anyone looking at this with any sense of proportion would see PH simply campaigned against aparthied in southern Africa.

The idea that he was responsible for Mugabe is IMO absurd.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
I think anyone looking at this with any sense of proportion would see PH simply campaigned against aparthied in southern Africa.

The idea that he was responsible for Mugabe is IMO absurd.

You have voted sminkeypinkey for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I agree.

It's insane to blame Peter Hain or even accuse him of supporting Mugabe.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hain supported the removal of Ian Smith knowing of Mugabes Nazi leanings. Most of the blacks wanted to maintain the status quo, but Hain and his cronies continued to go for it.

It was pretty obvious that once Mugabe took over he would kick all the whites out causing the total collapse of its economy. Its slowly happening in South Africa now. The economy is starting to collapse and is only being kept afloat by the Gold and Diamond trade. Once they let the terrorist Mandela out of prison economic, collapse was on the cards.

new topics

top topics

join