It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: "Asteroid Aliens"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
PODcast:

"Asteroid Aliens"

So I was having fun with Acid Pro one day and decided to do an electronic/techno type track about aliens using my cheesy collection of samples, drum-kits, and one-shots. I was bored, okay?
Anyways, it turned out decent. The song is divided into two parts. I think the first half is when the aliens are seen by observers to be mysteriously appearing in the sky. The second half (you'll know it when it happens) is when the aliens suddenly come into close range for an encounter and start doing all kinds of trippy alien weirdness. Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either... but its a fun track.
Enjoy.

length: 03:21
file: btsmpod_2280.mp3
size: 4717k
feed: btsm

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
First off id like to say thankyou it was very nice to hear this at the end of this day at this hour. trust me its been a long day. Aswell interesting story.I can follow it too in the track itself goodstuff.I'm about to check out the other two you just put up.Thanks for sharing good stuff.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by toraylin]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
First off id like to say thankyou it was very nice to hear this at the end of this day at this hour. trust me its been a long day. Aswell interesting story.I can follow it too in the track itself goodstuff.I'm about to check out the other two you just put up.Thanks for sharing good stuff.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by toraylin]

Thanks man! I really appreciatet that. I mostly just piddle around with this kind of stuff, and have tons of original material and remixes. I'm new to this whole podcasting thing, and am now starting to wonder if the remixes I put up would violate the copyright rules. Do you know if it would? Im kinda getting paranoid over it! And I dont yet know how to delete a pod cast!!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I contacted one of the moderators on your concerns dont worry.It's okay.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
I contacted one of the moderators on your concerns dont worry.It's okay.

Cool deal man. I'm no recording industry expert, just an amateur artist and engineer... so I no have idea what is legal and what isnt. I was under the impression that if you only sample things from another song, and give credit for the sample, then its okay. Same if you cover a song by another artist.

I could be wrong though, and thats what got me thinking about it. I'll be very interested to see what the MODs have to say about it. Thanks!

[edit on 5/15/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, I have to go to work soon and i gotta get ready.Later on when i get home ill check out the rest,if they are all still here.I think things may be okay.Considering nothing has happened to them.Has anyone contacted you yet?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, I have to go to work soon and i gotta get ready.Later on when i get home ill check out the rest,if they are all still here.I think things may be okay.Considering nothing has happened to them.Has anyone contacted you yet?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yeah, another member shot me a U2U and said that there were problems with my "Wicked Game" cover, and told me I better get a MOD in here to delete it for me. So I sent them a request, and asked them to double check my other stuff - just to be sure.

Thanks!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Like this one, too!

Lots of movement.

new topics

top topics

join