It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your family situation. We've lost quite a few precious souls in our large extended family. My great uncle died of liver cancer, but when I was in high school his son died of Hodgkins diseae (which behaves like a cancer). I can't remember if he had turned 20 yet. My prayers will be with you and your family.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Rick Simpson in one of his youtube videos worked in health care after the young death of his cousin, at 25. In those days it was still rare. He says, " I spent most of my working career employed with the hospital system. From the 1970s up until I was injured in 1997 I watched
as the exponential growth of cancer and many other conditions that had been considered rare. Every year that went by the number of people stricken with these diseases continues to increase."

Wow. Cancer is so common. I believe we will all given this sentence by our wise and responsible leaders. Currently between 1/3 to 1/2 of Canadian women are afflicted.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by mystiq]

Edit to Add: From part 6 of his video, Fact: chemotherapy kills more people than it saves (thats everyone in my family, most of my great uncles and aunts. 100% for the cancer victims of our family)
Source: Lancet Medical Journal

and

(A picture of the parlaiment buildings): There is enough corruption inside to seriously harm your health!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
en.wikipedia.org...

Doctors warned of potential problems if people attempt to try DCA outside a controlled clinical trial. "If it starts going badly, who is following you before it gets out of control? By the time you realize your liver is failing, you're in big trouble," said Laura Shanner, Associate professor of health ethics at the University of Alberta.[25]

Sounds scary for someone who is not medically trained to use it.
I wish they would test and produce this drug if it is truly useful for the fight against cancer. To be honest I just don't see the drug company's doing this.

If I'm ever dying of cancer, will I really care if this thing kills my liver, if it doesn't work? Seriously...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm bumping ALL of these threads, today - these need to be revisited!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Dude... DUDE... put THIS in our drinking water!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My father has been diagnosed with colon cancer so I have been researching cancer lately and ran across DCA.
I was wondering if anyone knows a safe and affordable way to buy DCA in powder form?
Since big Pharma can't patent this drug they are not marketing it heavily so buying it from just any source online is a scary thought. I was hoping someone here has any info on this from personal experience.
Thanks in advance guys.
There are alot of good people here, we may not all agree on politics or the legitimacy of occult subjects, but when it hits the fan, we all come together here. This has been proven recently with the oil spills, tsunamis, earthquakes and hurricanes.
ATS was the first place we come to to get the facts.
I'm proud and humbled to be part of this international community .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join