It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Herbal Oli

Not really. Well, not at all.

Normally, see, a cell is programmed to divide a certain number of times and then die (for the most part). In a cancerous cell, the genes which regulate cell growth and apoptosis (PCD) are altered. That's why radiation and oxidants (free radical sort of things) can cause mutations. But once you have cancer, eating a bunch of antioxidants and stuff won't really do much for you. Good idea at any rate, but you're killing yourself if you substitute real treatment.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This may be the most effective cure from cancer. It has been known since 1974 .
It has been proven in experimental situations with tissue samples and animal tests. Effective against Lung, brain, breast, prostate, skin cancer and more.
The reason it has been suppressed is obvious, pharmaceutical corporations don't want you to know about a cure you can grow freely yourself.

related video links.
video.google.com.au...
video.google.com.au...

One of the last links above is from a mainstream news source, they claim it may take several years to develop. What they are saying is that it may take several years to synthesize a product they can sell. Rubbish, it grows straight out of the ground.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by squiz]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
reply to post by Herbal Oli

Not really. Well, not at all.

Normally, see, a cell is programmed to divide a certain number of times and then die (for the most part). In a cancerous cell, the genes which regulate cell growth and apoptosis (PCD) are altered. That's why radiation and oxidants (free radical sort of things) can cause mutations. But once you have cancer, eating a bunch of antioxidants and stuff won't really do much for you. Good idea at any rate, but you're killing yourself if you substitute real treatment.

i'll give you an example of what i mean
In Australia about maybe 10 years ago a young boy was diagnosed with cancer (not sure which type). Doctors took him thru chemo, lost all his hair you know how it is. He was dying, chemo wasnt helping and neither was anything that they tried.
Do you know what his mum did? She went out and bought every Vegetable, herb, you name it, and mixed all the stuff together and fed him this stuff for weeks and have a guess what happened, his hair came back and he was healed.

but hey, your the expert here haha. you astonish me

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Herbal Oli]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So give me the scientific data and maybe a peer-reviewed study on it. I'm pretty curious.

By the way, so I know how to explain things to you if I have to, do you know anything about what makes a cell cancerous?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I eat all my apple cores now...

Add apple seeds to the list, along with many other fruit seeds, peach, cherry, orange, nectarine and apricot
The whole thing with the laetrile, or vitamin b-17 is that it contains cyanide, and as far as I can remember from the research I did, this is how I understand it.

'The normal cells in your body can't break down the cyanide compound, but the cancer cell can, and it liberates the cyanide from the compound, which in turn kills the cancer cells.' Not sure if I remember right, research it yourself, tell us what you find.

Read some more:

www.healingdaily.com... tm

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herbal Oli
Unlike you bud, i dont need "scientific" proof.

Well, I think we see the problem, don't we?

End of the thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

End of the thread.

no problem bud. one day you will understand young one

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

End of the thread.

ohh and another thing, i truthfully pity you

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think it's time to stop attacking me like a child. It's really off topic, which is the most annoying part, and we generally don't learn anything from it aside from how immature we are.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Just a reminder to everyone...

Discuss the topic and not each other.

1) Be polite. Above all, we take pride in the fact that AboveTopSecret.com is renowned as a destination for civil and polite discussion of nearly anything. Treat your fellow ATS members with respect, and your time here will be rewarding.

General Etiquette

The personal ad hominems stop now or further action will be taken. Thank You

And now, back to your regularly scheduled thread, "Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice"

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
lol, fair enough

im over it

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by detonator

I'm not trying to be negative here (although I usually am) but did you read where a (witch) doctor named Hulda Clark was prosecuted because she duped people into thinking she could cure cancer? She tried to do this in the US but the FDA got a hold of her after a few people died. She went to Mexico and set up shop there, thinking no one would care. After all, it is Mexico.

She took in millions of dollars treating people with a Zapper. I kid you not, that's what it's called, The Zapper. She is such a fraud and it is such a shame that people in the final stages of their life due to cancer used up all of their last money to give to this witch doctor.

Go to the website, www.curezone.com. They adore Hulda Clark there. I mean, they L O V E her!

She also has this product, I don't remember the name of it right now, that has walnut, cloves, something else too that is supposed to expel parasites from you. Liver flukes, pin worms, other nasty stuff. People have actually taken pictures of their stool and posted it on curezone.com. Grossest of the gross stuff. The feces was fished out of the toilet with God knows what! and put on the side of the toilet rim. Lots of tape worm claims. There's lots of people in the world who would do this. One woman who did it has got a pretty pink toilet lid cover and a nicely done up bathroom. This old lady is in there pulling her crap out of the bowl and putting it up on the side of the toilet THEN taking pictures of it and posting it on the internet!!LOL

Anyway, there are a lof of cancer claims that are so suspect. I don't think that there is a conspiracy to not cure cancer. If, let's say, Bayer, or whomever, could make a drug for cancer, they would have so much money they could rule the universe. Don't think they don't know that. If they had it, honey, they'd be selling it. Bet on that.

Until then, quacks will try their best to cash in where they can.

Iodine therapy, oil of oregano, olive oil swishing, prunes, vitamin C cures, coQ-10, Noni Juice, aloe, the list goes on and on.

Don't fall for the BS. If something helps you, good for you. But don't tell my sister that her Stage III breast cancer can be cured by being Zapped by Hulda Clark or anyone like her. That is just criminal.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Back in the mid 90's, I watched chemo kill one of my family members. I was completely ignorant to unconventional treatments back then.

That said, back in January of 2008, I found a small knot in my breast after my monthly self exam. I panicked, I cried, and I fretted quite a bit. But once all of this settled down I made the choice to take control over my own body, my health, and my treatment choice.

I immediately began a regimen of the budwig diet along with vitamins and minerals. Within two weeks the knot was gone. I couldn't say if it was cancer, or a mere cyst. Either way....it did go away. I also cannot say if the budwig diet helped. But should I find that I have something possibly cancerous, I will seek alternative therapies as a first line approach.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

That's probably a good idea. I personally hate chemo, it probably helps but the destruction it causes is disgusting. The bottom line is, I wouldn't replace any conventional treatment with "alternative," but I'd supplement it. I'm a big proponent of vitamin C, if just because it's practically impossible to overdose on.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ya'll are actin like people are gonna go get this stuff and start injecting it into their arms and stuff. I think all it is, is that they've found what might be a possible cure and people are already speculating and jumping to conclusions, and spreading rumors.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979
I have a good friend of mine with those problems too.
In fact there are two people who I'd like to help with this...
How can we find any of these cures on the left side of the page
www.cancerfightingstrategies.com...

If it's managable I'd like to find it and present it to them.
This info must have much greater audience somehow.
I'm willing to make posters of these infos and stick them all around the city and few links to pages...

Unfortenutly "they"
forced us to search desperate solutions and we are so close to solution of this that such actions of individual engagement like flyers and posters can make difference of life or death...

That is a wonderful sight. Also there is a lot of plans online now to build your own Rife machine and frequencies for different illnesses. This is particularly necessary if the future does bring sitx of any kind. Also depleted uranium nano dust has bonded with the global atmoshere and we are breathing in thousands of these particles with every breath. Getting educated and doing everything we can to prevent, and if necessary treat cancer should be a real grass roots movement. And Rick Simpson is remarkable.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Boy that would be the BIGGEST conspiracy ever is the US knew that Cannabis was a cure for cancer and kept that hidden. Perhaps 420 has a significant meaning is history, and we just dont realize it. Makes ya think, huh? Wonder if the FOIA could reveal anything along those lines. My thought is.. hey what could it hurt? Cancer patients should be permitted to try *ANYTHING* they want to find their cure. They have nothing to lose, and being a human guinea pig for future research is noble and heroic.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thats one of the things suppressed. It makes me wonder when I read Sleeper's thread, at one point something was alluded to hemp being a wonder cure, something put on our planet for nearly all of our needs. I'd do all the things on that website too though. A few of these things together would be very helpful. Every relative that ever took chemo died when the cancer came back and due to their destroyed immune system, they were quickly ravished.
I will never take chemo.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

My dad took radiation and chemo and it created his own personal hell.. Lose all your hair, hot flashes, vomiting, etc.. I just wish he had *something* to make him feel better instead of worst. I would add, watching someone die isn't a pretty picture. You want the very best for your loved ones... so why can't government, the FDA and the rest of bunch allow for compassion for our dying elderly. I am just sick about the whole situation and wish there something I could do for him. I pray for a miracle.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join