It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Basically different cancer types will react to different methods, but the strategy for fighting all types of cancer is the same. Increase immunity, detox, Oxygenate, lower pH levels eat purely and have a will to live.
That's a pretty basic outline. I'm no expert and I don't know this for sure but when doctors give up you what alternative is there?
At the very least these stories give hope.

All the best, I hope whatever your situation is you'll find what you need.

Squiz

Don't you mean raise pH 'levels'?
Wouldn't want anyone to come on here for cancer advise and start eating the wrong way.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz

Thank you, I'll definitely look into the tea you mentioned. Diet absolutely is a major factor in the fight.
I'm actually treating my dog for cancer using alternative treatments and is proving to be successfull, Some may think thats silly but anyone who loves there pets can know how heart breaking it can be.

What specifically did you try and what dosage? How much does your dog weigh? I am very curious about that. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones. I hope they turn out ok.

I am glad to see the information being presented in this thread. Seems a lot of people have done their own research. Squiz being that you have actually tested some of these on your dog I am curious to know exactly what you have tried.

BTW, I am in no way saying what works for a dog will work for a human. It is possible but I am curious more for other dogs with cancer.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
eat raw food as much as possible, local grown, no pesticide, as fresh as possible. Lots of raw vegetables. Raw fruit.

no red meat, no white sugar, no white flour.
I will pray for you.

ditto... I'd add...

Oatmeal for breakfast.
Get a daily dose of rice and beans.
No more preservatives, additives, colors, artificials, etc.
Move out of the urban/suburban core..
Do not establish electricity at your new residence.
Stay off the asphalt indefinately; if you can't get there on dirt road... don't go.

May you re-enter the Stream of Life through the Garden,

Sri Oracle

Did I mention... bathe in the creek!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
Did I mention... bathe in the creek!

a good diet is commendable and smart...
Don't know to many creeks where you can bathe, well northern Ontario maybe

But it won't solve the problem its the microwaves that are doing it... everyone knows what would happen if you stuck your head into a micro wave oven... but the long term effects of low level exposure from all the transmission towers, radio stations cell phones etc are slowly roasting your cells...

I hear that now they discovered cell phone radiation is messing with the bees, killing their homing instinct... so lose the bees... lose pollination... lose those organically grown crops...

sad state of affairs... but we won't give up our cell phones

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by please_takemyrights
Don't you mean raise pH 'levels'?
Wouldn't want anyone to come on here for cancer advise and start eating the wrong way.

Yes your correct, my mistake thanks for pointing that out.

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
What specifically did you try and what dosage? How much does your dog weigh? I am very curious about that. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones. I hope they turn out ok.

I am glad to see the information being presented in this thread. Seems a lot of people have done their own research. Squiz being that you have actually tested some of these on your dog I am curious to know exactly what you have tried.

BTW, I am in no way saying what works for a dog will work for a human. It is possible but I am curious more for other dogs with cancer.

Hi Avatar, I initialy started with a product that was designed secificly for dogs. K-9 immunity it's basicly beta glucan therapy. They also have or are developing a similiar product for people. The site has an excellent diet plan for dogs and lots of great information.
Dogs should not have any wheat or grains what so ever they never evolved to handle them. Yet many pet foods are wheat or rice based.

He's a medium to large dog about 35kg so he was having to have quite a large dose and it was getting exspensive. So I switched to a powdered beta glucan so I could buy a range of products. I cross checked the products effects on dogs with some research online and ran them past my vet, he knew of most of them and thier benefits.

As far as dosage goes i'm generaly giving half of the recommened dosage for humans because of his size. As I said before there's no danger of overdosing with most of these products so they can be combined. I have read that one vet trialing cellular zeolite, was giving a cat the same dosage recommended for an average human weight with no side effects and a positive result with significant reduction in tumour size.

This is what I'm using-

Cellular zeolite, powdered zeolite, beta glucan, MSM, medicine man tea, flaxseed oil, fish oil, kombu (seaweed containing fucoidan) as well as the diet and many regular herbs not all of these but these are the common ones -
garlic, oregano, cinnamon, peperment, thyme, rosemary, majoram, basil, ginger, dil, curry, chives, parsley, corriander and vanilla seeds.
(remember no grains for dogs so no vanilla seeds)

I'm currently looking into these-
Chinese herbs for fighting cancer
There's some recommendations here for specific types of cancer.

Again let me reiterate I found studies on dichloroacetate that showed adverse effects and even death in dogs, I'm not dismissing it but it would need professional supervision.

I hope that helps.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Cancer has always been cureable. The government just doesn't want you to know it. There are tons of foods and herbs that have incredible cancer-curing properties. Unfortunately, the FDA is trying to get control over them because the more natural cures we use, the less prescription drugs we use.

Check out the cancer section of the NewsTarget website:

www.newstarget.com...

The "Race for the Cure" is nothing but a scam to generate revenue.
The "Race for the Cure" scam exposed: The cancer industry's guilt-powered shakedown of a gullible public

Educate yourself.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
There are at least a dozen legitimate cancer cures.

You will forget this one soon, too.

Elaborate please

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The mention of essiac is good. The Ojibways gave it to us in 1922. It was originally 8 herbs. The 4 herbs work fine. If one checks the active chemicals in the 4 ingredients, actually some are roots, bark etc. they will find the necassary pharmacologocal effects will be carried out to cure all cancers.. You will find anti parasite effect, as the fasciolopsis buskii parasite is responsible for malignancy, except brain, that is tapeworm eggs. The parasite or one of its stages sends out the chemical signal ortho phospho tyrosene., OTP, which simply tells another stage of the parasite to multiply, BUT OTP also passes that same signal to a compromised cell. The three herb anti parasite tincture, containing wormwood, black wallnut hull and clove is a more potent way to stop the parasites and therefore malignancy. This has been shown to have been done in 24 hours. see The Cure For Cancer. The Cure For All Cancers. Hulda Clark. PhD. www.drclark.com. -Clark uses an electrical zapper for parasites and bacteria as well as the 3 herb mix. The active chemicals in the 4 herbs also tackle the main causes that have compromised the cell that rthen eacts to OTP. These other causes are heavy metals such as from amalgams, cookware, copper pipes; bacteria from loos teeth, colloidal silver works magic on this one; dyes, aflotoxins, moulds fom peanuts and bread and so on. The cure wil work for ALL cancers EXCEPT in a case where the immune system has been destroyed by chemo. Each of the 25plus chemos will destroy the immune system, if used long enough. There is zero need for chemo, radiation and surgery. I have cured terminals with one week to go...Of course you wont see any of this published in the mainstrea, after all who would want to destroy a trillion dollar industry, Cancer Inc. Learn and cure yourself and your friends and relatives. No ban yet on these items. You dont have to wait for mainstream to say, OK go aheaf cure it with 4 herb etc. JUST DO IT,when ou have done your reading. Your health is in your hands, not BIG PHARMAS!!! PS also add montana yew tip extract. and see www.herbalhealer.com for ther lineup of goodies., The FDA prohibits them from saying THIS CURES CANCER..that would be a jail term.....

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I second that. It sounds very true. Good post

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
If the Government wants you to die slowly of cancer then whats with all the Anti-Smoking they are pushing hard right now ? it flies in the face of all this government want to kill us.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Check this, cancer cure from 30's:

Rife frequency list

Anti-cancer society ridiculed all this and FDA nearly destroyed Rife's life.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have to say that the cancer foundation does not want a cure. They make billions without it. Also, with the planet being over populated, why would governments want to keep people living longer. Money and over population is really the issue. We can't support or get along with our current population status.

That's what wars are for. To help expedite the reduction of the population growth. Sad!

[edit on 20-5-2007 by skynet51]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This really is a fascinating subject and one that needs as much attention as possible by memebers on here. It also raises the question of what other diseases and illnesses there are at the moment that could be treated and cured with alternative medicine, this could be a really good project for people on here, I'm sure we all know someone who has suffered a loss due to cancer and many other 'untreatable' illnesses.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Capitalism will never produce a cure for cancer or AIDS because there is simply too much money to be made from prolonging a person's death agonies.

We won't get alternative energy in quantities either until current energy becomes so scarce that we will pay anything to keep going.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eddie999
This really is a fascinating subject and one that needs as much attention as possible by memebers on here. It also raises the question of what other diseases and illnesses there are at the moment that could be treated and cured with alternative medicine, this could be a really good project for people on here, I'm sure we all know someone who has suffered a loss due to cancer and many other 'untreatable' illnesses.

There are lots of articles on the NewsTarget website that discuss cures for cancer and the corruption of the cancer industry. Not only is cancer cureable, but so is diabetes. Here are some articles:

The Cure Con: how you're being deceived by charities that claim to be racing for the cure for cancer and other chronic diseases

Cures for cancer already exist, but not in the realm of chemical-based medicine, says holistic nutritionist

Beating cancer -- how to take charge of your cancer cure and outlive the lies of the cancer industry

The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I want to thank Anonymous Avatar for starting this thread, and thank you to all who have posted information on this subject. I injured myself,(broke three ribs, left side), March 29th of this year, went to the doctor, and found out when they x-rayed me I had a mass in my lower left lung. CT scan,CT Guided Needle Biopsy,(INCONCLUSIVE), and a CT/P.E.T. scan later, has proven that cancer does indeed exist, 3.5 centimeters in size. I'm glad I became a member of this site, and because of this info am doublely glad! This info is out there I know, but seeing it posted here just makes it more believeable for me! Sorry moderator's ,and fellow member's if I have gotten off-topic.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by joecoolsvette
I want to thank Anonymous Avatar for starting this thread, and thank you to all who have posted information on this subject. I injured myself,(broke three ribs, left side), March 29th of this year, went to the doctor, and found out when they x-rayed me I had a mass in my lower left lung. CT scan,CT Guided Needle Biopsy,(INCONCLUSIVE), and a CT/P.E.T. scan later, has proven that cancer does indeed exist, 3.5 centimeters in size. I'm glad I became a member of this site, and because of this info am doublely glad! This info is out there I know, but seeing it posted here just makes it more believeable for me! Sorry moderator's ,and fellow member's if I have gotten off-topic.

Joecoolsvette, I'm sorry to hear about your illness. If you're catching it early enough, it's very likely that it can be cured naturally. Please check out the articles at NewsTarget. Mike Adams runs the website and he also has published a lot of books on the subject of healing with food and herbs.
NewsTarget

Good luck to you!

Annestacey

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I am glad to have found this thread. I hope a lot more folks will find it and share some of their hard earned information on this topic that they have found.

I have no doubt that there are many cures now available for many diseases and other problems that trouble mankind that are deliberately being kept hidden by unscrupulous and dastardly 'capitalist' who are only interested in exploiting illnesses and human misery to make money. Common folks need to educate themselves, and this thread is becoming a big help to those of us who are fortunate enough to have found it.

I am also convinced that anti-aging therapies that promote life extension have already been discovered and are being suppressed as well, and there already exists many ways to extend life so that common folks could live to be hundreds of years longer than 'normal' life spans, but these life extension remedies are also being suppressed. Imagine being young and healthy for hundreds of years beyond the normal life span. This is being denied to you!

People need to unite in their efforts to overcome the forces that seek to deprive the benefits of science to the common man. I suspect the elite already have these medical and life extending technologies, but they want to keep them exclusively for themselves, and not share them with the general public. If this information were to get out, and made available, people could live extremely healthy lives extended for hundreds of years. Unfortunately the elite want to keep these suppressed technological benefits for themselves, and deny them to the general public. Nevertheless, I am confident that eventually all this will eventually come out into the open and become available to the general public, but it will require the efforts of all of us working together to make it happen.

Thanks again.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Basically different cancer types will react to different methods, but the strategy for fighting all types of cancer is the same. Increase immunity, detox, Oxygenate, lower pH levels eat purely and have a will to live.

Sorry but that's one thing that I have to disagree with, in some cancers our immune system actually helps it. Scientists found that injecting a cytokine called interleukin-2 (IL-2) actually causes death sooner with some type of cancers. IL-2 is one of the cytokines produces when a helper T-cell tells the immune system "Attack!". In seperate tests somewhere else scientists stated that some tumours appear to produce TGF-beta (trasforming growth factor beta), another chemical signaler used by the immune system. Why do cancer cells product substances used by the immune system? The conclusion I've come to is that they dont. If somebody has the type of cancer that progresses quicker with IL-2 then their cancer cells have IL-2 receptors on them that are somehow triggering cell division. Not only does this mean that the more the immune system shouts attack the quicker it will progress, it also means that the "attack!" signal doesnt get to the cells who need to hear it as the tumour uses up the IL-2 itself. IL-2 is also needed for production of another cytokine, IL-9. If IL-9 is too low then the body produces TGF-b which explains the scientists observations.

If a tumour is metastatic (spreads) then it has to somehow bypass the immune system in order to move around the body unharmed. There are 2 ways it can do this, either stimulate the supressor t-cells to stop it from being attacked or block the helper t-cells from telling the immune system to attack it, IL-2 is only one cytokine used by helper t-cells, there are many other cytokines and many other types of white blood cells. There is a drug made by a company called seragen that has merged a diptheria toxin with IL-2. It was in trials several years ago but havent heard anythign recently. IF they didnt correlate the results with TGF-b levels and IL-9 levels then it wouldnt seem as effective as it really is as it wont work with all tumours. Theres also the possibility of it damaging the immune system temporarily.

There's also drugs available that block angiogenisis. cancer doesnt grow around blood vessels, it releses substances that makes the blood vessels grow towards it. if you imagine bits missing on blood vessels like a socket or jigsaw bit, then these are jigsaw bits that plug into them and tell them "grow over here!" drugs such as thalidomide, PEX, and anti-VEGF are being tested to try to block the receptor, kind of like if the bit that slots into it was cut off a jigsaw bit, blocking the receptor but not sending the signal.

Other treatments target cells with specific receptors such as HER-2 targeted by the drug herceptin in breast cancer.

Much more to talk about but not enough space here to discuss, im running out of characters left so i'll just say what I think is happening. the FDA is overcautious and follows its rules too strictly. different types of cancers they class as different diseases so what works on one needs to go through testing again to be used on another. phase 1=short term safety. phase 2=long term safety. phase 3=drug effectivness. even though its proved safe for other uses it goes back to phase 1 every time in case it causes the disease to progress in tests. People are dying while theyre too worried about being sued to speed up the process. I think current technology allows cancer to be cured but drugs arent yet licenessed due to red tape.

Yes, it would make huge profits for the drug companies, but im not sure the USA gov would do that (unless... do you have V.A.T. in USA?) because it would result in huge losses from the insurance companies unless premiums were put up. not sure if they can be put high enuff to cover costs as ppl wont pay and will risk not having insurance. runoutta space

[edit on 21-5-2007 by KeithD]

[edit on 21-5-2007 by KeithD]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The last post sounds much like a shill from cancer inc. It says the fda is too cautous. The FDA is in bed with big pharma, and that it is open knowledge. All cancer cures using alternative medicine are banned and criminalised. Anybody openly curing cancer in US, UK, Australia.. is physically and by smear, put out of business. All that useless pseudoscientific crap the previous post pours forth shows us which side he is on, talking only about toxic cancer treatments, NOT CURES, for cures do not exist in Cancer Inc. . What is not admitted is that FDA/Cancer Inc and all the Cancer Socieites will not find a cure. Why would they kill off their very own trillion dollar business?? Of course no mention is made of rife, essiac, parasites, Hulda Clark zapper, hoxsey, etc. What you have to do, as I have done a long time ago, is to ignore the promise of the cure coming... maybe one day, and not to wait wait for its announcemenzt on mainstream news. It wont happen. Ignore the propoganda and go out and find the cures. Isn that why they invented the internet? . If you cure yourself, that is LEGAL. Yor body belongs to you, and still, so does your mind.. If we wait for THEM to officially announce a cure, we will surely die of old age. And no, News Target, if you dont catch it early, you WILL still cure, as long as the chemo hasnt destroyed the bone marrow, ie immune system. As Hulda Clark PhD ND states in a Cure For All Cancers, a dying cancer patient can be brought in on a stretcher, and if you give them a tablespoon of ornithine and get the anti parasite in, then next day get the amalgams and loose teath out, you probably save that life. The Incurable BS is only to increase funding for the so called Cancer Societies for more non cure research. They try to scare you with ..alternatives are only false hope, no scientific evidence, snake oil, etc. and in turn can all they can offer is to treat with poison, burning and butchery.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join