It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Well I don't know the science of this but what a story and what timing! Kevin Trudeau reveals to me on an infomercial that the FDA wants to make cancer a chronic managable disease (ie lucrative for pharma). I don't doubt it. then all the policial cancer stuff and talk of "cancer survivors," battling their disease one day at a time (with the help of drugs) and never... quite... curing it. Cgronic, managable. Re-thinking cancer, they say.

Follow this. There is foul play afoot. Another chapter in the enslavement of the human race to itself or a breaking light of reason as we cut the pharmabandits off at the pass?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is the ultimate smoking gun that the establishment treats US like cattle. Bar none.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
not just the US, the whole world is being streamlined into one neat little lane for us all to single-file down like good little boys and girls.

a friend of mine lost an old friend to cancer only last fortnight. when he found out she had it, he began his own research into cancer and turned up the same results as are being discussed here. he even went to a few doctors, but they all dismissed him.

i have alot of faith in the notion that there are already ways to cure cancer (perhaps not 100% foolproof ones, but at least ones which give you a better than 50% chance of beating it), and as ignoranceisntbliss has already said, it's the definitive example of our society being spoonfed to keep us under the thumb.

[edit on 5/16/2007 by Batty]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
where can i get the stuff? an aunt of mine has breastcancer, july 20th their gonna amputate it and see if it has spread. if it has spread i gotta get that stuff no matter the cost.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So, what can we do to raise awareness on this issue?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking from my heart,

I must say, there is no room for flame wars in here.

If you try to insult people for their opinions on such a matter, you are not worthy of being on this forum period.

I am saying this because i don't want this very important thread to turn into a troll fest....

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoraX
where can i get the stuff? an aunt of mine has breastcancer, july 20th their gonna amputate it and see if it has spread. if it has spread i gotta get that stuff no matter the cost.

Research it. Fabricate the illness, apparently it's ok for the people getting their monthly fix of painkillers and related depressants. I dunno. Maybe you can buy it on the Internet. Find a friend that works in the medical field. I haven't faced this challenge.

Beyond that, talk about it. Society needs to know and they can't forget. Neuroscience dictates that without reinforcement "excitation", society will forget.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Is there a cure for brain cancer?

And has it been monitored and proven that brain cancer was cured by none mainstream medical treatments?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoraX

I'm not sure where you could get dichloroacetate but if you did I would recommend seeking medical advice before taking it. You wouldn't want to be guessing with dosage etc...

Visit this site. It's the most informative I've found. It outlines a strategy and gives many alternative treatments, most of which can be combined with current treatments and some can help in recovery from chemo etc...
Most are very affordable, have no adverse effects and are easy to get hold of. The best approach is try as many as possible, some have different responses to different types of cancer and there is no danger of overdosing.
Don't lose hope, be positive (I know how hard that is). It will help give your Aunt hope. Don't underestimate the psychological factor. You have to pull out all the guns when fighting this.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have a good friend of mine with those problems too.
In fact there are two people who I'd like to help with this...
How can we find any of these cures on the left side of the page
www.cancerfightingstrategies.com...

If it's managable I'd like to find it and present it to them.
This info must have much greater audience somehow.
I'm willing to make posters of these infos and stick them all around the city and few links to pages...

Unfortenutly "they"
forced us to search desperate solutions and we are so close to solution of this that such actions of individual engagement like flyers and posters can make difference of life or death...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979
I have a good friend of mine with those problems too.
In fact there are two people who I'd like to help with this...
How can we find any of these cures on the left side of the page
www.cancerfightingstrategies.com...

Cellular Zeolite can be ordered here. I became a distributor for it to bypass some of the laws in Australia and it's cheaper that way. Since I've recieved many Email success stories regarding Zeolite and not just dealing with cancer. Many of the products listed can be found in health shops and chinese herb retailers. You don't have to get them all but the more the better. The review page gives a summary of the most effective remedies.

I've spent many a late night tracking some of this stuff down online. Most of which I found by just getting a list together and calling around and visiting health and herbalists stores.

Luckily I found a native American that lives near me in Australia who supplied medicine man tea, one of the high tier cancer fighting remedies the site reccomends. Who would have thought.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I am 1/3 Mohawk.
I drink Ojibway Anticaner Tea
Marketed as Flor Essence or Essiac available at GNC
I would think the medication noted in the thread could be bought on the internet from a internet pharmacy.
I pray some who read this and are looking for help will get the stuff mentioned easily like steroids on a online pharmacy.
cheers

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hi Jungle lord, thanks for the info, I've not heard of Ojibway before I'll have to look into that one.

Is there any particular steroid product you'd reccommend? and are there any side effects that you know of?

Thanx

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ojibway is a tribe of American Indian native to ontario.
Steroids are all over the place.
beware fake steroids and the black market though.
as far as steroids, it really depends on your medical condition and your specific goals.
much too vauge a question to help you out.
Research with google.
or give me a specific condition or goal please.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
Ojibway is a tribe of American Indian native to ontario.
Steroids are all over the place.
beware fake steroids and the black market though.
as far as steroids, it really depends on your medical condition and your specific goals.
much too vauge a question to help you out.
Research with google.
or give me a specific condition or goal please.

Please excuse my ignorance regarding the Ojibway.
The particular condition I'm looking at is a type of sarcoma, I'd have to dig up pathology reports to tell you exactly which.
But in what way do steroids help fight cancer?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
sorry....so sorry.
I used steroids as an example of how we can buy pharmacy drugs on line.
Sylverster Stelone just got nabbed in Australia for Growth Hormone and Testosterone.
I am sure you could buy the drug in question on a online pharmacy

Drink the anitcancer tea I mentioned.
Flor Essence
eat raw food as much as possible, local grown, no pesticide, as fresh as possible. Lots of raw vegetables. Raw fruit.

no red meat, no white sugar, no white flour.
I will pray for you.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

And has it been monitored and proven that brain cancer was cured by none mainstream medical treatments?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
Drink the anitcancer tea I mentioned.
Flor Essence
eat raw food as much as possible, local grown, no pesticide, as fresh as possible. Lots of raw vegetables. Raw fruit.

no red meat, no white sugar, no white flour.
I will pray for you.

Thank you, I'll definitely look into the tea you mentioned. Diet absolutely is a major factor in the fight.
I'm actually treating my dog for cancer using alternative treatments and is proving to be successfull, Some may think thats silly but anyone who loves there pets can know how heart breaking it can be. Since I began looking into alternative therapies, people I know, some closely some not so, have been diagnosed, now in the last few weeks I've learnt my brother in law may have cancer. So I've been spreading the word.
One friend of mine has been diagnosed with breast cancer as have some of the other women she works with!!! She's in her early thirties.
But if you don't mind I'll accept those prayers regardless.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

I would love to give you some hard proof, but your quite simply not going to find any clinical tests regarding alternative treatment but from the site linked here a few times already is this.

John, a 58 year old man with stage 4 osteosarcoma (cancer of the brain) and cancer of the blood was given 6 to 10 months to live with radiation and less without. "At this point in time, John could no longer walk or drive. As he was about to die, John was then told to 'Get your affairs in order.' ....

"John immediately started taking MSM (organic sulfur), an increasing dosage of Oxy E, changing his diet to an alkaline based diet, and drinking lots of clean water everyday. In two weeks time John drove to his doctor and walked into his office for a check up. To his doctor's amazement, John's swelling in his brain had been reduced by 90% and his speech, his vision and his walking had returned to almost normal. Remember this was only two weeks later! His doctors could not believe his progress, and they were very mad at John for driving a car and not taking his medication. Nevertheless, they told John, 'Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.'

"They still wanted to give him radiation because he had a particularly rapid growing aggressive type of cancer. John refused the radiation and told them that he was going to be just fine, and that he was going to beat this cancer faster than anything that they had ever seen. John religiously continued taking the MSM and the Oxy E. He also continued his strict diet and drank lots of pure water every day.

"Six weeks after his surgery John went back to his doctor for a MRI to see where the cancer was at that point. To his doctors' complete amazement, they found absolutely no swelling in the brain. All brain functions had returned to normal and there was NO CANCER at all."

Basically different cancer types will react to different methods, but the strategy for fighting all types of cancer is the same. Increase immunity, detox, Oxygenate, lower pH levels eat purely and have a will to live.
That's a pretty basic outline. I'm no expert and I don't know this for sure but when doctors give up you what alternative is there?
At the very least these stories give hope.

All the best, I hope whatever your situation is you'll find what you need.

Squiz

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Had i known this before, there is a chance someone i know would still be alive.

Yeah, this is not even on the news why!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I don't give a **** about their news about false flag and black ops terrorists stagings.....

THIS IS WHAT NEWS SHOULD BE.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
To anyone wondering why the drug companies et al play with our lives...

I was recently sent this in another thread... quite frankly I was shocked how far back this goes and who is invloved...

If ever there was a smoking gun for the NWO, this is it... This same "group" of players has been at it since WW 1

ecosyn.us...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join