It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to recordings of ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I found this site thru some other links. It has recordings of an "otherworldly" nature. Really bizarre. Gave me goosebumps!! Let me know what you think. I'm not sure if they are "ghosts" or not - I'm not sure what I believe they are after listening to them.

www.mcmsys.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'd been there a while back, before I had found Jesus and was really into the occult. Quite honestly, when I went there...I wasn't impressed. It sounded like it was BS. I can't explain why, but maybe you can

...|
...|
...|
...|
...|
\..|../
.\.|./
..\|/

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Before you found Jesus? I am not trying to make fun or anything but I loved it in the movie Forest Gump when Lt. Dan asks Forest if he has found Jesus yet and Forest says " I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him sir".

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I can't explain any of it. But I don't think it's "evil" in any sense or against any kind of spirituality. I don't think it's an occult site either - just one person's interest in recordings of what he believes are ghosts.

Still, it gives me the chills!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am unable to listen to the evp's at this point, but I will review some of them later. Thanks for sharing this site with us, weedpickr.

I firmly believe that you can capture ghost voices with a recorder. In fact, I have a few of my own that I've recorded in various places. I really need to get more involved, as I've taken a bit of a break.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thanks for that site Weedpickr, that was great stuff. I'm even thinking of trying it out myself.

I found another site with lots of good examples:

www.ghostpix.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
thats really creepy. what do you think these ghosts do all day?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oh my!

I just went to the link and chose to listen to their best EVP's. I really liked "Take the pictures". It actually sounded, to me, like "Take some pictures". "Parallee" was a freaky one. I sure am glad that I wasn't present for the "Leave me alone" evp. I would have needed a change of clothes!

Thanks for sharing this link with us. I'll be disturbed for a little while longer.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
For some reason, the "Paralee" one was really freaky to me. It just sounded eerie!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
meh. they just sound like normal voices recorded on a bad recording device.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Technically we cannot record ghosts

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Kalki - how do you know? What proof is there one way or the other? I'd really be interested.

new topics

top topics

join