It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible RAPTURE date May 17, 2007

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"I'm sorry, I can't make it into work today"
"Why not?"
"I need to be outside at all times"
"Huh?"
"Well, I don't want to hit the ceiling..."
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"Actually, quite the opposite..."
"You're fired"
"Doesn't matter, I've got a new job as a slave in Heaven, devoting every ounce of my being to my master...I quit!"

Rapture indeed....

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So, now that the rapture is so close at hand by the people that believe in it . . . what are you people doing to get ready?

Detonator can you please post what are the main things that you are doing right now while waiting on your call.

BTW this is not sarcastic in anyway.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
(Snip) So you'll stop bothering us (Snip) And you'll be happy, you'll be with your god and all that. Sorry to seems rude but all civilisations always said that they were going to be raptured tomorrow and it never happenned, so what does make you special from them? God don't give a rat about Israël, especially what everything they do against god teachings, especially don't hate and that kind of things... Zionists are doing the exact opposite, zionists are against god they only want to boost their ego.

Please believe what you want but understand that we don't give a rat about your beliefs and we don't want to be ``enlightened``. All this rubish is getting old, people were believing in that stuff in the 1300s... maybe it's time to join us in the new age of progress?

Thank you.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by chissler]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
pathetic

just amazing the attacks going on and allowed to go on. The intolerance and ignorance is amazing.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
well personally I have gotten ready for the rapture by stopping the wearing of clothing.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
well personally I have gotten ready for the rapture by stopping the wearing of clothing.

Grover thanks for not posting a related pic to your written description, since there are many innocent eyes on this site.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
There is supporting evidence for both pre-trib and post-trib rapture.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Cito]

Its neither post or pre trib...THE RAPTURE OCCURS DURING TRIBULATION...to be exact in the 7th seal.

the Tribulation is 7 years long...AND IT HAS STARTED 2000-2001

JESUS IS COMING!

lol

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
So, now that the rapture is so close at hand by the people that believe in it . . . what are you people doing to get ready?

We need only to continue our live just as we have been living them...the last words of the book of revelation are for the good to stay good and the evil to remain evil...if you have done RIGHT and have BELIEVED then you are safe..those who fall short of these may perhaps be left behind.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

We need only to continue our live just as we have been living them...

Thanks for your honest reply. Now if the rapture is not happening on the 17 or the 17 pass and nothing happen then the next window for this event will be seven years from now. I am correct?

But are all the sign there to be so sure?

[edit on 16-5-2007 by marg6043]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Thanks for your honest reply. Now if the rapture is not happening on the 17 or the 17 pass and nothing happen then the next window for this event will be seven years from now. I am correct?

But are all the sign there to be so sure?

Im not sure if your correct..but what i believe is that NOW is the time..not seven years from now...iRan is increasing there nuke program..japan is building up there army..things are getting serious...we are ALREADY in the tribulation..9/11 was the starting point..the arrival of the CHRIST will be the very beginning of "the end" when the world will be TESTED and changed..when the TRUTH shall be known.. but jesus promised that all thise who follow him will be kept from the TEST..and the test is FAITH.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The Rapture will not occur tomorrow!

I have been following this thread somewhat but have not read every post.

For those that have done any research on the rapture know that is not part of the bible.

In fact as I am typing this now its already May 17, 2007 in parts of the world.

Furthermore, if one has really read the history of the bible they would know that there is not one and I stress one original surviving text or individual books of the bible.

Some might ask what this means? Well it means the bible has been copied from copies over centuries and translated from at least four different languages.

The end result is that the original meaning and intent has been lost due to the fact that there is no original text to compare the copies to and the translation errors that are inevitable from trying to convey the intent and meaning from one language to another from copies of copies has altered all meaning and intent.

The bottom line is that there will be NO rapture tomorrow. It was never even included in the fabricated bible and it will not happen tomorrow.

The rapture was never prophesied and for anyone who thinks it was please show me evidence of the original text in which it was.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What happens if you have a lot of unpaid parking tickets?

Do you still need to pay them after the 17th?

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
not sure why so many non believers feel the need to save us from ourselves.
The bibles fake, the raptures not in the bible...blah blah blah
like thats gonna change a believer

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
TheSonOfMan, I got confuse on the post your did about the seven 7 year of tribulation I did not took in consideration that you have 2001-2007 I believe.

May ask what church you are member off and if everybody also waiting for tomorrow?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight, tomorrow about 150,000 people are just suddenly going to float up to heaven?

If you spouse seems lighter tonight, I'd hold on tight.

If this actually happened, don't you think that ther'd be a sudden interest in the bible?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord

Its not about trying to change a believer.

Its about trying to help someone who is not sure of the facts and from being sucked into believing the drivel of the rapture.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
The Rapture will not occur tomorrow!

For those that have done any research on the rapture know that is not part of the bible.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by etshrtslr]

your exacty right..the word "rapture" is not mentioned in the bible...but on the contrary..the GATHERING..or for another word "RAPTURE" of the BELIEVERS is mentioned in the bible..and has already been mentioned in previous post by TheStev..so in essence your correct the word rapture is not mentioned..but the gathering/harvest/collection OF THE BELIEVERS is surely mentioned more then once in the scriptures.

Do you get what im saying?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord

Junglelord! Glad you came back. Granted nobody is going to change your mind as a believer, but I'm sure you can change the minds of many un-believers by replying to my post and listing your biblical references for the rapture.

As I've pointed out, both the verses you cited refer to the faithful being collected after the return of Jesus, so clearly this can't be the same rapture you're referring to.

I must admit I'm a little disappointed. As a bible eschatologist who clearly believes strongly in the rapture, I would've thought you'd have a few more biblical references to back it up.

Also, as a GMT+10er in Sydney, I can tell you it's 10am on the 17th here. No signs of missing Christians so far, but I'll keep y'all posted.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

TheSonOfMan, I got confuse on the post your did about the seven 7 year of tribulation I did not took in consideration that you have 2001-2007 I believe.

May ask what church you are member off and if everybody also waiting for tomorrow?

I am not a member of any church or follow any orgainzed religon..I am HUMAN and thats good enough for me...although i do follow & believe in the CHRIST but would rather not have people label me a CHRISTIAN..I am human..and ALL humans make mistakes/sin..which is the reason i keep faith in christ so god will forgive my sinful nature.

If the rapture comes tommorow then GREAT ..but if not..this year is the most likely for such an event to occur.

LEARN FROM MISTAKES!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Is interesting to see the faith of people and how they hold to it to the end of their convictions.

Just because we debate on the bible, Jesus and any religious ideology it doesn't mean that I or others are here to turn a believer and faithful into an atheist.

But rather learn from their believes and analyze what it makes them so strong.

I do not argue with people that are just to make fun of a good debate, but to understand the ones that really wants to share what they have to offer.

Jokes are have a place and time, this one is not one of them.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join