It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible RAPTURE date May 17, 2007

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Haha yea exactly right ..hey QA did you get that "is real" comment from me?

im just wondering..because ive discovered that too..

No, dear. We both received it from the same source, though.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

No, dear. We both received it from the same source, though.

Ok, i know what you mean..sorry if i sounded pushy.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
*snip* Off topic comment removed.

* Moderator Note

Please stay on topic

[edit on 16-5-2007 by dbates]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This thread's been pretty out there so far, but I think we can all agree it's best we pretend that last post never happened...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Did Jerry Falwell leave a couple days early to help arrange things
for May 17th? Seems to be too coincidental. We'll know soon!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well, I am a male, and here is my feedback. I seriously think you have a flawed way of looking at women due to total lack of experience. Should you have a few more birthdays, you will probably see the error in what you currently believe. I would debate this more with you, but that is not what this thread is about.

*Removed quote

[edit on 16-5-2007 by dbates]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
ummmmm...nothing is going to happen....This crappy world will go on and on and on getting worse than better, worse than better...New weird "Gods" will come and go, as will their cult followers.. then the sun will swell, turning the fish people or whatever the hell is running around into ash...and that will be that.....enjoy.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Physical level, lifting someone in the air and such, is NOT important. Jesus asked for protection of all who follow his word, even if they are from different religions and parts of the world, during the tribulation period.

All people can find God no matter what religion they follow. What is important is how honest and pure you are inside. This is the truth and not what church tells you. Your personal relationship with God is more important than million Vaticans and Meccas. Never forget that.

If you have unresolved matters in your life, ask God for guidance and be prepared to forgive yourself and others. Watch for signs and be kind to others, don't judge them. Also, DO NOT follow political propaganda these days or support any violence, no matter how 'justified' it appears to be. Satan never rests.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoWarningShots
As for FlyersFan or however your say it or any girls on here, you are the girls that no guys try taking home at the end of the night.

:shk: I'm married, fool.

It's absolutely amazing that you OFF TOPIC whined about women posting opinions and wasteing time here .. but then you posted your OFF TOPIC drivel (opinion) and wasted all of our time with it.

I hope to get an earful ha ha ha.

Oh .. you will.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by detonator
Jesus asked for protection of all who follow his word, even if they are from different religions...

Come again?

How could someone follow 'the word of Jesus' and be from a different religion? Wouldn't that mean they follow the word of Muhammed? Or Buddha? Or the FSM?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

First off ... snipped total load of crap that follows

Well. hey....how shallow. A poster comes onto a message board just to complain about female posters on a message board needing to get a life and pretends it has something to do with the topic.

Theres an inherent contradiction there.

[edit on 16/0507/07 by neformore]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev

Originally posted by detonator
Jesus asked for protection of all who follow his word, even if they are from different religions...

Come again?

How could someone follow 'the word of Jesus' and be from a different religion? Wouldn't that mean they follow the word of Muhammed? Or Buddha? Or the FSM?

First off all the teachings of the Manifestations, or Great teachers are essentially one in that first and foremost they teach a strong social ethic (suited to their time and place) and most importantly a profound compassion for the suffering of humanity as shown by the Golden rule, which exists in one form or the other in all the great religions, and they all teach a remarkably similar approach to spirituality which involves a life of voluntary poverty, self, renunciation and a life of service to the less fortunate, prayer and meditation, so yes you can be of one religion and respect and follow the teachings of another... The Buddhist teacher, Thich Nhat Han has written a couple of excellent books on the subject called "Living Buddha, Living Christ" and "Coming Home: Jesus and Buddha as Brothers" that I highly recommend.

Second of all... I haven't read such a stinking heap of ignorance and wasted server space in a long time... Some of you really need to pull your heads out from where the light doesn't shine, others need to learn to think outside such a narrow and constrained world view... and still others could use a lesson or two in comparative religion and others need to learn how to reason.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by grover]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

First off I would like to say that I do like to read what people think about subject matter of opinion. But do you people that spend all your spare time on posting your opinion even think that you are accomplishing anything?

And just what did you accomplish ( other than making yourself look like a total fool ) by posting that bit of misogynistic garbage?

Take your trolling trash somewhere else. We don't need it here.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Can i just point out that 'the rapture' was made up by an anglican priest in the 17 or 1800s. and he did it to illustrate a point about reciving god into your heart.

the rapture nonsense was brought about by a movie anyway.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

ATTN: Members

I think it is time for a little "breather" here and we take a second to remember exactly why we've all come to this thread. Possible RAPTURE date May 17, 2007. We are not here to discuss one another. Under no circumstances are these posts going to tolerated, and the author will be held accountable.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use - Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: ATS Discussion Etiquette - Please Review This Link.

If you feel one of your fellow members is acting inappropriately, submit a formal Complaint for the staff to review. Engaging members who are off-topic is completely inappropriate, and is frowned upon just as much as the initial post.

The staff is keeping a close eye on this thread, so I do suggest that everyone abide by the Terms & Conditions Of Use and get back to discussing the subject of this thread.

Possible RAPTURE date May 17, 2007

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Personally I am in favor of the rapture... won't those sanctimonious asses be surprised when they are the only ones left behind?
[/quote

They will say "Hey, where did all those Sheeple go to??"

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Again, if there were any truth to any of this "rapture" business,which there isn't, there would be no need for Christ to make war with the "Beast" and anti-Christ in Revelation. None.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I haven't checked it for a while, but today I glanced at the Rapture Index to see if the Rapture was imminent. The probability looks low according to Rapture Ready but then I don't think that's the best judge of an upcoming event.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If...thats a big if, it happens......walmart will be less crowded WOOHOO!!!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I wish the rapture would hurry up and happen.

I'm undecided as for the time of the rapture, pre-trib or post-trib myself.

of course the ignorant religious bashing force will sit here and tell everyone how dumb they are to even believe in rapture. It's like the ignorant force sits waiting for each religious thread to jump in and attack, reading the previous posts earlier in thread.

But as for the rapture, not sure if you could really predict it. But reading the predicitions from daniel up to revelations, its the timetable im not sure of. There is supporting evidence for both pre-trib and post-trib rapture.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Cito]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join