It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Robotic Killer Insects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Israel Creating a Robotic Killer Insects

Israel is creating a robotic insect called the “bionic hornet” a MAVs (Micro Air Vehicles) that can chase, photograph and even kill its target. It will be used for specific tactical missions, technical director of the Assessment and Demonstrations Division Fred Davis from the Air Force Research Laboratory stated:

This means preventing the target from carrying out its mission, rather than destroying it (…) for example, can be put out of action by destroying its tires; a MAV can do this by squirting them with few milliliters of a catalytic de-polymerization agent, causing them to disintegrate rapidly. (wired)
"catalytic de-polymerization agent" somebadasa acid I'd suppose

This should not be allowed by any nation.

How Long People? How Long Will U Sit? How Long? What's it Going to Take?

www.trendhunter.com...

www.esnips.com...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is sort of old news, I heard about this as far back as June of 2006.

Personally I find it cool, and anything that can prevent the loss of life but get the job done
is a-ok in my book.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Get real, cygnusx1966.

For thousands of years, nation states have used assassination to achieve their goals or used third parties to do their dirty work for them not least among them the US, UK, USSR and China

Why are you demanding that Israel be stopped from developing these tiny killers, if indeed they are doing so?

Are you suggesting cygnusx1966, that if the US had the technology and knew the suspects prior to 9/11, that the US should have been prevented from 'disposing' of the terrorists before they struck?

I am afraid that you have a rather naive view of the world.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Sounds very like the "hunter killers" from the terminator 3D ride at Universal Studios, aerial robotic drones capable of seeking and destroying anything that moves.

Of course, it wouldn't be the first time a connection has been made between the terminator films and what the elite intend on doing/creating.. opps, ive said too much.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
sounds outdated. killer robot bees with acid venom? I think they took that from an old bond flick.

the real # is all about military nanobots

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Get real, cygnusx1966.

For thousands of years, nation states have used assassination to achieve their goals or used third parties to do their dirty work for them not least among them the US, UK, USSR and China

Why are you demanding that Israel be stopped from developing these tiny killers, if indeed they are doing so?

Are you suggesting cygnusx1966, that if the US had the technology and knew the suspects prior to 9/11, that the US should have been prevented from 'disposing' of the terrorists before they struck?

I am afraid that you have a rather naive view of the world.

Yeah and Oh yeah, assassination is not what the states condons.

with all due respect, you sir do not know me and should Not presume anything about me or my views of the world from this one post.

as far as 911, you might be the nieve one if you really think islamist terrorist struck america that day. Members of our goverment in conjunction with a certain defense contractor based in NY. perpetrated that massacre. Sounds to me like youve bought into the whole terrorist distraction.

I dont believe this type of killing machine should be flying around anywhere on the planet controlled by humans. COMPUTERS FAIL, would you like to be the unfortunate one to get "stung" by an army of these? I doubt it! how would you like to be doing the wild thing with your other half, look out the window and see this little bee watching you or a bird or a fly? your way too trusting of peeps who constantly get caught lying.

and as a final thought for you, INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY in a court of LAW.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
For the record cygnusx1966, I did not presume, to presume what you presumed I meant by way of my reply.

If I offended, then sincere apologies. Now to task.

I stated that over the last millenia, governments around the world, have used assassins and state sponsored terrorism to achieve their own ends. I suggested that you were naive if you thought they did not.

as far as 911, you might be the nieve one if you really think islamist terrorist struck america that day. Members of our goverment in conjunction with a certain defense contractor based in NY. perpetrated that massacre. Sounds to me like youve bought into the whole terrorist distraction.

cygnusx1966, I am nothing if not a skeptic. I do not hold with most of the twin towers conspiracy theories, but having personal knowledge of demolitions, I do have my doubts as to how the towers were brought down. (It looked like a controlled dem to me!)

However, if you have evidence of a defence contractor acting with members of your own government to destroy the TWC, then publish in this thread and be damned to the consequencies. Or U2U me!.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That is, or should be impossible due to Asimov's First Law Of Robotics. It states that a robot cannot kill a human. Apparently the Israelies have not heard this.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
CIA's Dragonfly&Charlie

So it seems the cia worked on this concept before, but didnt really worked out, i was wondering what that charlie fish was all about?[maybe poisoning the fish?].. Of course the Israeli nanobug goes beyond tapping and "bugging".
I find it interesting.. if this hornets could get behind enemy lines, get intel and even kill enemy leaders, why not? better then using cluster bombs wouldnt it?..still though i laughed my guts of when i heard 3 hears ago this Sjeik ahmed yassin was blown out of his wheel chair by hellfire missiles or whatever that helicopter used when he rolled out of that Mosque
[something you more expect in a south park episode]..
About the catalytic de-polymerization agent, interesting story, maybe when nanotechnology gets more and more applications nanoprobes could be used like medicines/drugs and infect the brain or any organs, this hornet would be the perfect vehicle to deliver it..

[edit on 22-7-2007 by Foppezao]

top topics

join