It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is so wrong with me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I guess that makes sense. A support group for each other, and all that jazz. I really do appreciate every one's input and help through this.. it really means alot to me. Thank you.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Occam
As an antique male I've noticed over my life that most women are more attracted to the guys who are dominant and self-confident, the guys with a well developed ego and are often moderate sociopaths. Those guys are frequently assholes who haven't the empathy, sensitivity or intelligence to recognize that they have nothing to offer, and are often parasites.

God aint that the truth. As a 'nice guy' I can tell you right here and now that we don't finish last - we're disqualified well before the race has even begun.

And I've done the whole 'visualise what you want in a positive way' thing for a really long time. Apologies, but it's bull#. And it's not like I was asking for a million dollars or a flying car or anything outrageous - just someone to love.

Anyway, no positive, uplifting words from me I'm afraid. A similar depression has broken me and now I hate everyone and everything (some people and things more than others, granted). But at least I can tell you this: you're certainly not the only one feeling that way.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I don't think last guys are disqualified.... but after all the rotten guys making the nice girls paranoid... they get the girls who learned but are left with a huge amount of emotional baggage and tend to lose their stability.

Patience and assurance helps a lot with girls like me (who suffer from the above affliction), Change is a slow process.. but it's always possible.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join