It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Disney Movie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
EVERYONE knows that the Chemtrails in the movie have mutated the cars so they think and speak.......Jeez.

Sorry to be so flippant about this.

Really though, you are making quite a stretch to assume that these are chemtrails and not just animated versions of contrails. Give it a Rest. Disney is more concerned about selling more things than "conditioning" us to accept chemtrails as "normal".

Now my head hurts..... It must be the ANIMATED chemtrails. Must buy more Disney merchandise.......must buy more.........

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The problem is that according to meteorologists, normal contrails can linger for hours in some circumstances and, especially when a front is moving in, can merge with natural high level cloud associated with the front to bring overcast skies. Exactly what the theorists claim chemtrails do. However, many of those who believe in chemtrails refuse to acknowledge this, preferring to believe instead that meteorologists are either all stupid or else a part of the conspiracy.

Most research into these persistent contrails revolves around their possible impact on climate change - again, something which would be odd were they being laid deliberately in the first place.

www.epa.gov...

Who do you believe?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow, this has gone a little overboard. Didn't anyone take notice that these trails from the movie are tire tread patterns? It was done to expand on the car idea, just like the mountain that looks like the front end of an old car. Take a look throughout the movie, and note that many environmental objects were auto-themed. It is an animated movie with tire tracks in the sky, rather than plane vapor trails. Also, my boss and his father worked for Lockheed for over 20 years doing airplane maintenance. He says the chem-trail story is bs as far as commercial airliners are concerned. It could be possible, and make sense for military applications. But back on subject. Once again...cars = tires = tire tracks in the sky on a car-themed kids movie. It wasn't too hard to figure that one out. Noticed that the first time I watched it. Thought it was a clever idea. What's next, was Barney used as a method of desensitizing (sic?) children to the sight of reptilian humanoids? Give me a break. It's a kids movie. And I guess M.A.S.K. was a leak of anti-matter technology secrets? Aaaargh!

[edit on 5/30/2007 by venom79x]

<< 1   >>

join