It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Disney Movie?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Im not sure if this has been posted. There are pics on this link... are these chemtrails?

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Looks like chemtrails to me. I'm noticing how they are now popping up in movies and on TV to make people believe that officially they are the norm and stop questions and challenges to their spraying programs.

Lately in my part of the world the spraying has been in the evening and I suspect even at night and above and during cloudy periods and rainstorms. I think that the program is becoming noticeable to more and more people so they are hiding it more. They knew that they could hide the spraying when they began this if need be. After about 10 years spraying over certain areas of the US I have to wonder what effects there has been on people in those areas.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
looks like they maybe be conditioning us into thinking these are naturual cloud formations.. people have been noticing more and more of them so maybe if they hide them for a bit, show glimpses of them in movies and TV shows then bring them back out people will accustomed to them, just normal clouds

ive been seein more and more chemtrails in my area, just saw some crazy ones on friday... should have took some pics

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
looks like they maybe be conditioning us into thinking these are naturual cloud formations.. people have been noticing more and more of them so maybe if they hide them for a bit, show glimpses of them in movies and TV shows then bring them back out people will accustomed to them, just normal clouds

ive been seein more and more chemtrails in my area, just saw some crazy ones on friday... should have took some pics

Condition people into thinking manmade clouds are actually manmade clouds? Whatever next? They'll be trying to tell us cows are cows and that water is wet ......

But you're right - you are seeing more and more of them. Guess why?

.... because more and more people are flying!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well they could very well be just airplane contrails but since its a fact that the USA government has tested dangerous stuff like radiation, mind control, birth control and many other experiments on PEOPLE without their knowledge or consent it would make sense that they have tested new stuff we don't have a clue about? I have seen a lot of stuff by many different people on chemtrails and I think there is something to it! What, I do not know but if I was to bet I would say it isn't in our best interest.

What I would like to see is a pic of a plane actually dispersing "chemtrails" and maybe a few photo's to show this will prove the conspiracy but until the photos can prove it we will see this subject get little serious attention. Pretty scary though they could be spraying any number of dangerous stuff ?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Condition people into thinking manmade clouds are actually manmade clouds? Whatever next? They'll be trying to tell us cows are cows and that water is wet ......

But you're right - you are seeing more and more of them. Guess why?

.... because more and more people are flying!

Talk to me in a demeaning matter you will not. Please do not act like I don't know the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail.

Thank you

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Talk to me in a demeaning matter you will not. Please do not act like I don't know the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail.

Thank you

Good...
Glad to hear that you understand that a contrail is a real thing that exists and a chemtrail is a internet hoax, and only exists in some folks imaginations.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I guess I have an over active imagination then.

I'm glad people have the time to come into threads and bash others, really contributes to the board.

Awesome guys.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is now the biggest stretch I have ever seen in the whole Chemtrail myth. Thinking that CARTOON contrails in a disney movie are actually cartoon chemtrails to condition people to think they are normal...you have got to be kidding me?!?!?

Really though, this is a joke right?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yhea, after all this time I am still fuzzy on the whole contrail / chemtrail thing.

Just so happens I took thease pics this afternoon on my mobile, just cos they seemed a bit out of place and I knew some one will be going on about this, what do ya think?

I've bot yet crafted a tin hat, but i'm not ruleing out the possable need too!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Really though, this is a joke right?

Yes a joke, laugh away. I am too!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm glad people have the time to come into threads and bash others, really contributes to the board.

I am tired of rehashing the reasons why this is bunkus, just look around the site and I am sure you can find lots of serious posts I have made on the topic. Its not happening in real life, and it's certainly not happening in a cartoon, so I see no reason to put that level of work into a thread about a fictional Disney computer generated fantasy. Besides this I have been here many years before you, and have contributed a great many quality posts to ATS, when you have been here at least a whole year, then i'll accept your criticism of my posts as possibly worthy of consideration.

Originally posted by Now_Then

This is what happens when the wingtip vortexes effect the contrail, the swirl coming off the wingtip causes those q-tip looking puffs to separate from the main contrail.

Originally posted by Now_Then

Standard formation when two aircraft cross each other heading on different VOR’s to different locations.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
yes, they look like chemtrails, and I agree Disney (among many others) is conditioning children to accept some pretty crazy stuff. Since this isn't an "Are Chemtrails Real" or "Chemtrails vs contrails" thread, I'll save my reasoning.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
yes, they look like chemtrails, and I agree Disney (among many others) is conditioning children to accept some pretty crazy stuff. Since this isn't an "Are Chemtrails Real" or "Chemtrails vs contrails" thread, I'll save my reasoning.

They look like chemtrails.

And what do chemtrails look like?

Oh, exactly like contrails ........ How convenient

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
and that's why it's a conspiracy

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Im not sure if this has been posted. There are pics on this link... are these chemtrails?

www.rense.com...

well, id say theyre exaggerated trails. but your right. they are trying to condition the chidren.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Honestly, the idea that disney is conditioning children to accept 'chemtrails' is tough to swallow.

Look at the image from the cartoon. Those clouds don't look like contrails to me, they look like tire track. And wouldn't that be an awfully 'disney' thing to do, putting clouds that resemble 'burnout' tire markings on a highway into their movie about cars?

If you truly believe in this chemtrails thing, bounce over to this thread and give me your opinion on my statements. I'm looking for intelligent comments on the subject.

The truth about chemtrails?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have two explanations.

1) Disney wanted to increase the depth of the world in their movie. To do so, they created contrails to make it look like jets had flown through the sky. Not a bad idea, either. This is by far the most plausible explanation.

2) Disney wanted to put in some car imagery, so they added contrails that look kind of like roads. Unlikely, but possible.

I don't see how anyone can say that these are chemtrails, though.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The fact remains - whether you believe in chemtrails or not - that contrails, produced by aircraft quite normally, really do exist. And they really do persist on some occasions for hours, until they become indistinguishable from normal clouds.

And it's just possible that someone at Disney is actually aware of this basic fact and thought "well, contrails appear in the sky all the time. So lets have some contrails in the movie. It'll make it look more like the real world."

Or is that stretching the bounds of credulity too much?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
well i saw this show on public access and it was explaining the differences and some were that the contrails dissapear pretty fast and the chemtrails linger way longer and end up expanding into regular "clouds" then the next few days are casually overcast.. i dont know but after i saw the show i looked more and noticed that! plus it didnt matter how the weather was it was al the same reactions. anyway also on the show they had people attempt to test the air out and i guess they found aresol content in it i dontknow if its coiencidental or what. but i have noticed them a lot and i notice a lot of my friends are getting sudden nose bleeds and sore throats me included.. mahybe new allergies but what causes the new allergies?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join