It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skull and bones and the dark castle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
see skull and bones and the dark castle

video.google.com...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Interesting video, unfortunately you have to read the many scripts very fast as the video moves fast. The castle at the end is the most interesting part with all the skeletons decorating it inside in Austria.

Check it out.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I didn't find the video to be that great!!! It mainly just talked about places that have bones in them. I have been to Kunta Hora, and it really is an amazing place, and cool to see those bones. I would be much more interested in learning more about the Skull and Bones, as I truly do find that more interesting .

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I really dont see how this video has anything to do with the Skull & Bones. The video had a small clip in the beginning showing Tim Russert asking S&B questions to Bush and Kerry, but other than that, it has nothing to do with the secret society and really made no sense to me.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What exactly did that video besides a very very vague beginning reference to skull and bones have to do with one another? A Bavarian castle and the order of Skull and Bones?

I was kinda hoping to see some corralation, however what I saw was just an unconnected reference to three different entities Skull and Bones, the Nazis and a macabre Bavarian castle.

To put this video into context you could say that any pirate that flew the jolly roger was a member of skull and bones, or any chemical manufacturer that put the skull and cross bones on a dangerous chemical was a member of skull and bones.

I am sorry to be skeptical but I need a little bit more proof than a macabre castle designed by a half blind monk in the eastern block of Europe to be convinced of the connection.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think the video was just a piece of propoganda with a lot of creepy bone images flashing before you so your mind relates creepy bones with Kerry and Bush. However, there is a lot of evil and death in high places so I think the imagry is approrpriate!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A simple question:

Why does the Catholic church have anything to do with skulls, bones, etc?

I agree this video was vague. Maybe someone can explain a connection between the order of skull & bones and the RCC?

I thought it was the templars who had the fascination with skulls, bones, and death that were persecuted by the RCC and later became the pirates attacking the Spanish (RCC) armada and then the pirates that came to America with ties to freemasonry, and skull & bones is a masonic order, right? Anyone know more about that bit of history? Is it possible that the skulls, bones, etc. at the churches are a result of slow templar/masonic infiltration of the RCC over the centuries? How many of those churches (some of the places weren't even churches) were even Catholic in this video?

It seems to me that Eric von Phelps has some sort of vendetta against the RCC or am I the only one who thinks that? Not that I am a huge fan of the RCC.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shushan

see the rape of the souls on google

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shushan

see the rape of the souls on google

top topics

join