It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien type - and size - butt anatomy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Guys this video is 100% fake....

...Those are all highly skilled actors. Its 100% fictional. But at the moment I cannot find sources to prove its fictional but just trust me on this.

I trust you. I remember this. I was asking in an above post. Thank you for reinforcing the truth of this matter.

I'm sure I could find it, but I've been up for 43 hours on one hour of sleep and I have a plane to catch in 2 hours.

But yeah, it's 100% fake. I remember seeing the version that was documented in English and they said in the beginning of the film that it was fake

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Its 100% fictional. But at the moment I cannot find sources to prove its fictional but just trust me on this.

For sources, see my post above at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I thought this was appropriate - cuz no one ever tried doing this...
Before the 2 version argument comes around a destroys the whole thing.

Im not gonna waste my time on this video again - I don't care.

close this thread please.
people had their fun.

I had lots of ideas about this thread... okay..
But it dosn't matter now.

cheers

[edit on 14-5-2007 by Ram]

Im confused. You know that this video is a staged version of alleged events. You know there is another video also. You know that the 'original' video which was purported to be the actual video of this event, has been missing for years.

Why bother with the obvious 'faked' ones at all ? It's like using an episode of scoobie doo to investigate ghosts.

Im just confused as to what you intended ? Why go into details about the aliens body shape, when you already know that it is people in costume.

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Is THIS video A staged version of alleged events?
No this is the original version with japan-letters all over it.
And poor quality at the same time.

It's not the faked one.

I don't know if its humans in Alien costumes.

This version (original) somone say cost 6.500$ to create - With no proof.

And the absolut 100% fake one - is worth 1 million $ - and it sucks.

happy now
?

- Brxan is the only one so far that have seen the original one on FOX news - 200 years ago.. And he assume it's fake.. Why he does that is a mystery - cuz there is no proof it's fake..

And it does not exist anymore for some reason - unknown.
even though it would sell alot of copies on the publich market.
I would buy it 100% if I saw it in a DVD store - with the information we have on it so far...

that is what i know - basically.

I also know that people have seen an english version - on English TV - The original or the Absolut fake one - he does not mention - maybe cuz he simply don't know.

Another person says - hey -
Believe me -
it's fake trust me..on this one..

In no way am I convinced yet... I became mad - but now im just waiting for that proof - cuz I cannot find it either!!
cheers...

Noone can find it - The last one who says he could find proof the original was fake - Didn't sleep for 43 hours And headed for bed..No help there either..

I am not convinced...yet.

If anyone can find the original version with a bit more resolution than 200x200 pixels - please feel free to blow my mind..

PS: what do we know about F.O.X news anyway???
O_o - hehe

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This is what they could look like under the helmet.
Eric Von Daniken photo.

Im gonna do some work on this until we get the proof this is fake.
Check out he's eyes - they are to wide.. Could fit under such a helmet - And this stone figure already have a thing that looks like a helmet.

i dunno. But I think eyes like that are more realistic compared to eyes that are so big that stuff would fall into them.

And I also saw another clip where they carry one of the Beings into the house - (the shoot one) - And it's eyes are sunken - Wich could absolutly mean it's a helmets with air pressure inside. or somthing.

Think about it - Maybe the being was not ACTUALLY shot when the Gun was fired in the video - But the shooting happend when camera was off recording outside..? Is it possible? sure it is.
Or it fell out the window - Why do i write this? - Because It looked like they found it outside.

And here is the pupil - just to refresh your memory.

If you keep repeating yourself so do I.. thats the game.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
for christsake what do you think?! of course they are fake....man you people are complete shoe-ins as new recruits for any charismatic figure starting a cult.

Life is actually pretty dull and the wheel continues to spin and all that is ..is and thats it. Everything else is the result of a creative ploy to alter perception, i.e movies.

Here's an idea...

Someone should start a thread here that clearly and plainly addresses the issue of 99% of the population being so far gone in terms of whats real and basic intellect. Now thats interesting....5.5 billion people worldwide believing in monsters and goblins...grow up.

admin edit: to remove childish name calling.

[edit on 5-15-2007 by Springer]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Saying it's fake without proving it's fake is completely meaningless.

Saying "OMG you people are nuts that's sooooo fake" without proving it is meaningless. It's opinion, one opinion out of billions. Completely insignificant.

Meaningless.

How many real aliens have you seen?

Without proof of fake, all we have to go on is your belief system [B.S.].

Good work Ram. Nice to see someone actually trying to prove a fake, and not blindly following the "OMG it's sooooo fake" herd.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Dear Ram,

Finally a man after my own heart. Thank you for pointing out where the alien butts are. Now I know exactly where to kick!

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

compare mouth eyes..Nose sockets..ect.

It's still possible. Havn't come to the butt yet though..

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The manner in which the video cuts out seems pretty fake seeing as, firstly, you dont get white noise from a video camera and the static/fuzz you see does not look authentic or fitting with the actual footage itself. It would have been more believable if the video just cut out. Also the acting (even from that short cut) seemed to be pretty flimsy, seriously, you have to think to yourself what you or someone you know would say in that situation.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I understand the whole "I want to believe" but some of you take that philosophy to a whole.....nuvva.....level.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Guys, I'm not saying its fake because of how it looks, I'm saying its fake because I read an entire explanation for it, how it was a movie some guy was working on that he never really released, and then it leaked out, and these people decided to use it to hoax an actual alien sighting by removing the opening and closing credits.

The guy wanted to make the movie as realistic as possible.

Oh wait, look!

HERE IT IS IN IMDB!

www.imdb.com...

And here it is in Wikipedia explaining what happened.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Incident_in_Lake_County

Thread over.

[edit on 5/14/2007 by Kacen]

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sorry - But this guy is an actor...

It's not the same film...

You are mixing it together...

And so are the rest of these people

- Some of them even seen in other films also.

You are mixing it together...

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The reason I came to look at the pupil - Is because I saw the video about the Alien interview Area51.

Some dude with video-edit-machinery pointed out the pupils on that creature also.
The pupils look similar.

there is somthing underneath those mask.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I go beyond if this is fake it doesn't matter. To me what is interesting is the fact that this is the way an abduction can occur.

Either the person making this had a pretty good imagination or he has in some point in time had a visitation.

The arm length is down to the knees and they have four fingers.

Hopefully the day will come that you will finally know for yourself and I actually wait for that day. If it ever happens I doubt it will be the Grey's because they have no intention of mingling with you they will only confer if we are about to destroy the Earth.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
(Stuff)

I'm confused if your responding to me or responding to someone else, but if your responding to me, I can assure that the images are from that film. Wan't proof?

Part 1: www.youtube.com...

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

Part 3: www.youtube.com...

Part 4: www.youtube.com...

Part 5: www.youtube.com...

Part 6: www.youtube.com...

Part 7: www.youtube.com...

Part 8: www.youtube.com...

Part 9: www.youtube.com...

There. Same name of the movie in IMDB. Does it prove it enough for yah? The guy who made it wanted it to be as REALISTIC as possible, so he hired top notch actors. Its the same film, if you'd bother to watch.

Case closed.

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

First of all - Wrong year.

Green = original.
Red = Fake.

Not the same place -
Not the same chairs -
Not the same anything -

you are mixing it together - Either you do that on purpose - Or you just haven't figured it out yet..
The case is not closed - you are...

You can't fool me..

Im still not convinced at all.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Oh wait, look!

HERE IT IS IN IMDB!

www.imdb.com...

And here it is in Wikipedia explaining what happened.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Incident_in_Lake_County

Thread over.

Hi Kacen,

Ram is right on this one point. It is different footage.

Ram's original post in this thread gave a link to the original version of "The McPherson Tape" (featuring a birthday party - note the singing of "Happy Birthday), you are referring to the remake (featuring a celebration of Thanksgiving - note the huge turkey on the table) with a different cast.

See my post above at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Your refeering to this page as a kind gesture...

Well....

That page is Bullcrap.

Somone doing an interview with the creator of the fake video...
WTH is this??

Best regards my ass...
Sorry.

I don't buy it... Your lying.
That page shows pictures from the Fake movie - And the people on that page discuss that fake movie as - Oh I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL?!??!
But the girl at the top Could be a real missing person - This is wicked.

So he calls up the director of the movie - Mr.Bullcrap and we read the manuscript... Scene 1...scene 2 - scene 3...

And he finally ask - So it's really a hoax - And director says - try look at the 3 names of the aliens in the end titles rooling over the screen..

Yea - But you know what? That page just discuss the Fake video... About a real event..
Your ALSO mixing it together!!!

here again..
Green = Original
Red = Fake..

Fake means - Production.

Why are you people doing this to your self

If your Disinfo agents - you better strab up your panties cuz your messing with the wrong guy here..

your lying.

made me a few foes tonight - just to keep up with the numbers.

If you start to make sense - I see no reason to not un-foe you.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

if you'd bother to watch.

Oh, the irony.

They're obviously different. Deny, uh, ummm, what was it again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join