It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien type - and size - butt anatomy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Is it me, or does the TV at around 2:42 look like a DLP widescreen? This video is not from 1984.

Back then cam corders were still plugged into the wall and recorded onto Beta tape recorders. These people look to not be the type to have a handheld video camera for the year claimed.

Very elaborate hoax if a hoax and could probably bring trouble due to the firearms use indoors and around children.

They appear to either have the corpse or the suit of whatever they were shooting at. Where is it now?

The tone of some of the individual's voices and reactions seem very genuine to the scenario. Others sound like they are in on a big elaborate joke.

The spaceship also looks like cookie monster.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by Spoodily]

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Here I have drawn up the rough lines of the big creature of these two guys.

What I notice is that their Torso is a bit to small. And I think that could be a reason they walk like they do.
And this guys legs are to long.. Compared to that torso.

He walks kinda weird.

Also remember - human structure is higher than this.
A head higher than the tall guy i believe
- And atleast two heads taller than the smaller guy..

Close Encounter.. Children in costume.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The arm length is correct but I can't make our the fingers, there should only be four.

From my experiences I do believe that at least one of the taller ones (sometimes more) accompanies the shorties as I call them when they are out collecting specimens, human and plant. Can you bring up a decent picture of the ship.

If it is fake it's not bad

[edit on 14-5-2007 by observe50]

They did a good job with the kids in that movie

[edit on 14-5-2007 by observe50]

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
funny you mention the number of fingers to be four..!!
I know a person who have idea about them too - she says they are missing the small finger - not the thumb (sorry my lack of english words)

the little finger.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Then your friend is an experiencer, I assume. The ones I know only have four but other people say they deal with ones that have either three or six.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but this video is a re-enactment if my memory does not fail me.

Anyone know about this?

[edit on 14-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
She told me she had seen them - But never speak about it.. Cuz people would think she is crazy...

I showed her the Alien Abduction video - And she insisted I had to rool the video where we could see the fingers.
And she saw 6 - and said: "No - Thats not one of them"

I try find out about the craft..

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

here is an original shot of the bad quality video.

here I made some lines - And added more clear parts of the video on top of the not so clear - To get a bigger picture.
Also drawn a line aproximate following the line going out of the frame. And repeated it behind.

this is my impression of the whole craft now i have acces to 3D modelling.
the two boxes at the ramp - er..I dunno what else to make there. Could be some kinda a door - Or somthing completly different. I just added boxes cuz - I don't have a clue what it is.
Also made a black thing infront of the camera to illustrate the tree and grass - plants - ect.

(the guy should proberly be a bit taller)

This is the 3D model scene..
This is what I mean by - It's not the whole ship we see in the video.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
At first , i thought this was that video that was shot in one take with the 3
kids in alien costumes at thanksgiving . but this is a different one .
still LOOKS fake . Looks like they even used the same costumes as the
thanksgiving video . I have that one somewhere on dvd .

[edit on 14-5-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
First of - We are dealing with the real version of this video - not the fake one...

Hi Ram,

Why do you say that we "are dealing with the real version of this video - not the fake one..."?

The video at the link you posted is the original version of a movie known as "The McPherson Tape", also known as“Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County” .

I'll cut and paste below some information on this video from my database of infamous UFO videos.
Two versions of the movie were made, an original version and a remake. Both were directed by Dean Alioto.

Neither version shows a "real" abduction.

The "aliens" in the original version were children in alien costumes, as was revealed on an episode of the "Encounters" documentary series a few years ago.

The original version of this movie (which purports to show a family celebrating a birthday) was filmed in one night, with a budget of about $6,500. It was introduced into the UFO community by ufo researcher, Tom Dongo. He was shown the video by a friend.

Extracts from the original version have featured on several TV shows. It has been shown on a Japanese show and also featured twice on Encounters. On the first of the relevant episodes of Encounters, the video was presented without an explanation of its true background. In the second of the relevant episodes, that background was revealed.

The version of "Incident in Lake County" broadcast on UPN in 1998 (which purports to show a family celebrating a birthday) was a later remake of a budget movie by the same director, with more professional actors and a budget which was massively greater than that for the original version. The original version had a budget of about $6,500 whilst the remake had a budget of over $1 million. It is regularly shown in the United Kingdom on the Sky Movies channels

The story in relation to the two versions of this video have been discussed repeatedly on ATS. See, for example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I've previously posted information about the earlier version (i.e. the one at the link you posted). The link below probably contains sufficient information about its real background:
www.badmovieplanet.com...

At that link, the director of both versions gives the relevant background. That includes the following in relation to the original version at the link you posted:

I hired a group of skilled improve actors, except for myself who played the 16 year old shooting the video, and shot the direct-to-video movie in one night, in one continuous take, on 8mm video. The guy who created the UFO craft and aliens has since gone on to be the production designer for the recent live-action Scooby-Doo films -- Bill Boes.

I've seen several people post emails on the ATS forum and elsewhere which imply that they think that the remake is genuine, or at least a reconstruction of real events. I'm not sure why people make such comments given the information presented above.

Credits and other details for the second version are included in the Internet Movie Database (imdb) entry online at:
www.imdb.com...

The Internet Movie Database entry includes details (with photos) of the actors in this movie, with details of the other parts that they have played in other productions. For example, the father has appeared in the X-Men films, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG-1, Smallville and other productions.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 14-5-2007 by IsaacKoi]

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Why put a 1 million $ video on the net so everyone can watch it for free...

When a much better original version only cost only 6.500 $
- is impossible to find anywhere.

You kinda mixing your words together dude.

I don't care about the second version - it sucks bad..
Isn't the second version where we se sparks fly from the power-cables - It's such a stupid video...

And the mum drink redvine and gets pretty drunk - And one of the victims have bobles come out her mouth...

And the argument about the black boyfreind - uh oh...
Total manipulation video..

And the little girl that wants to go upstairs...bleh bleh bleh... Mother instinct film trick..IT sucks!! Ohh - nooo the little child is gone - heeelp me get my pop-corn.

Another film trick - "the Man of the house have to leave" - ZZzz zz zZZz zz

So scary... It's manipulation... To many feelings... It sucks.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I hate to crap on yet another thread, but seriously - who in their right mind can't see that this video is 1129530026% fake, and badly done at that? Not only that, but dedicating hours to research and 3d modelling?

I've seen some convincing ufo/alien videos but......c'mon this is absurdly fake it's not even funny. Hey lets go land in the woods and terrorize this poor family of bad actors LOL.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I love it! Even if it's fake. Think about all the work and great acting that went into making this thing happen. They should have entered it into a film festival.

I would love it even more if those little guys walked in there and F'ed them up for shooting at them.

And people wonder why aliens don't contact humans. Because what we don't understand, we kill! Or attempt to. LOL!!!

[edit on 14-5-2007 by eyespy2]

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You ever seen planet of the apes...
It has two versions also..

End of thread.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ram, i think you have done a very good job with this thread but i think you should focus your talent on another video. You obviously have skills, so why dont you give us some feedback on some "better" videos.

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I thought this was appropriate - cuz no one ever tried doing this...
Before the 2 version argument comes around a destroys the whole thing.

Im not gonna waste my time on this video again - I don't care.

close this thread please.
people had their fun.

I had lots of ideas about this thread... okay..
But it dosn't matter now.

cheers

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
OMG!!! I remember that video when I was younger. FOX ran an hour special about this video around the same time they were doing their "Alien Autopsy" stuff. The actual video is a lot longer then that and involves missing time, alien implants and the end of the video was the best. The person with the camera locks themself in a bedroom or something like that to get away from the aliens. All of a sudden the cameraperson stops talking, the alien walks into the room, takes the camera and points it at the guy who is completely paralyzed.

It was a great little special but a huge fake.

So what is this about butt anatomy?

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
your talking about the video that cost $6,500.....

This is so lame.. Isn't anybody interrested just a tiny bit to see the original video? "NO WE DON'T WANT TO KNOOOW"
- uh okay...
You rather see the hollywood version then?

Offcourse I get mad because of this...
This is simply out of my world.. Im stunned - im paralyzed.

How do you know it's fake?
How the hell do you know it's fake?!?!

I don't care but I get mad cuz what you people say is...So freakin nOoormal..
- I thought the same thing you did - I know it's proberly fake or proberly not... What difference does it make - If there is no proof of either being fake or not..

Do we have proof it's fake?

Brxan - you where pretty lucky you sat infront of Fox news that day..

Will never happend again i think.. I mean the video will never happend again.

I Want proof it's fake..
im so mad...

Maybe that was actually what I was doing all along.. Proving it was fake..What you people think huh?!

It dosn't matter now - cuz it's all ruined... ALL these stupid words...
I hate words.. Here comon spit me some words plz - Im crazy I don't care what words you use.. - Im beound all this crap.. IM GOD!!!

j/k

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I proberly end up making some 3D models anyway...
With the anatomy information of the butt aliens.

the end.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Guys this video is 100% fake. It was an exploratory video some guy was making in the 1980's I believe, and he never released it publicly, but it leaked out and some people made some alterations and sent it to a news station with a story behind it.

Those are all highly skilled actors. Its 100% fictional. But at the moment I cannot find sources to prove its fictional but just trust me on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join