It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Lean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
PODcast:

Lean

Implosion/Toraylin

First collaboration ..//..Elektronik Industrial..//..

length: 03:58
file: btsmpod_2277.mp3
size: 9310k
feed: btsm

[edit on 13-5-2007 by toraylin]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Pleasure working with you toraylin.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You guys collaborated in this?

Good stuff!!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thank you very much UM_Gazz,it was an interesting experience doing this over the net,takes time too lol.I enjoyed it very much,expect more from the two of us soon.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I really dig this! I've enjoyed each of your works seperately, and I think your strengths really compliment one another. This is great, please write more!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Fantastic!

This is really good,

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
good stuff guys, I saved it to my ITunes. I'd give yous the WATS but I guess I will just havta flag the motha

Ram

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is good working music - Making my Butt alien thread to this music -

I don't even notice it's there.. So it must be good.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Very cool guys...

As mentioned above, have enjoyed both of your musical flavors individually, and combined makes for a very surprising podcast....!

Maybe we'll hear some more from you two...

Johnny

(Mutha has been flagged)

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks Johnny,it's good to see many of our peers approve of this song.
I'm sure this is just the begining. We have both been looking for someone to work with for a while. there are a few minor restrictions(my 9 year old computer) but all in all it took us only a few days to get this one out.
We are looking to make another one soon.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just want to say a big THANK YOU!! to all who flagged this thread, and took us to the top of the ATS homepage.

Cheers.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I loved the beginning. Very atmospheric.

It became too noisy by the middle, though, killing most of the atmosphere.

Just my thoughts.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
No the middles the coolest part when the beat drops in. I dig this. I should send you some of my friends electronica he's pretty cool too. www.myspace.com/uniform I helped with the song sweat "sweat" check it out.

Where can I check out the rest of your (both of you) catalog of songs? a website.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
thanks a lot BASSPLYR. This is the first we've done together. You can find other podcasts by each of us here at ATS though.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yes all of my stuff i have online is here so far. ATS is where i began posting my stuff and i kinda just stayed here. I must say thank you so much for all the support . 13 flags??!! wow. Top topic as flagged.That shows me that we are very welcome here,and i plan to continue to share my music here and basically no where else(yet).

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
please bring more of it! It'll always be welcomed by me. I'm gunna go check out your podcasts and look for more stuff you guys have made.

Question for both of you, what programs are you using, howd you mix it? what patches do you guys like to use. into Battery or Redrum? Basically whats your rig like? Also what speakers are you doing the mixes on? Do you guys like to use lots of compression or leave it more dynamic? Pro Tools ,or nuendo? Other. Just Curious.

Stuff sounds good.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Question for both of you, what programs are you using, howd you mix it? what patches do you guys like to use. into Battery or Redrum? Basically whats your rig like? Also what speakers are you doing the mixes on? Do you guys like to use lots of compression or leave it more dynamic? Pro Tools ,or nuendo? Other. Just Curious.

Never used Battery or Redrum. I use a few different programs, including, but not limited to Acid, Cubase SX, Guitar Rig, Korg Legacy, and far too many plug-ins to mention. I'm using a pair of Alesis M1 mk2 actives. I like a lot of compression personally, though, it depends on what I'm trying to do at the time.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The only thing i use(basically) in all my stuff is fruity loops producer edition 6XXL,aswell i use a few VST plugins specifically,I use Vanguard and albino2. Ive been working with fruity loops now for 4 years and started with version 4. I use basic polk audio desktop speakers and a hundred dollar radio shack mic.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I loved the beginning. Very atmospheric.

It became too noisy by the middle, though, killing most of the atmosphere.

Just my thoughts.

Well, if it did lose the atmospheric quality, it upped its points in badassery... I love that section.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Lilin]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Cool I like Fruity Loops too. I could tell you liked compression thats why I asked. It's sorta important anyways for mp3 and small computer speakers, Ipods limited bandwidth mediums etc.

I was mixing stuff using yamaha NS-20's but then I decided to use them as part of my makeshift surround sound setup for my TV. Man are my neighbors pissed. Star Wars at 180 deciples at 3 AM on Tuesday nights. Oh yeah.

join