It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage you were never supposed to see - you'll never look at TV reporting the same again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Before the age of digital communications it was possible to intercept signals not meant for the airwaves. What goes on behind the scenes? Watch and see. More than a decade later I'm sure its no better...

Artist Brian Springer spent a year scouring the airwaves with a satellite dish grabbing back channel news feeds not intended for public consumption. The result of his research is SPIN, one of the most insightful films ever made about the mechanics of how television is used as a tool of social control to distort and limit the American public's perception of reality.

Take the time to watch it from beginning to end and you'll never look at TV reporting the same again. Tell your friends about it. This extraordinary film released in the early 1990s is almost completely unknown. Hopefully, the Internet will change that.

Source

See source for video. A bit long but worth it.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by Malichai]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
thats excatly what they are doing to ron paul right now

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
"When Bush (Senior) started the election year, he was taking a sedative during a visit to Japan, when he fainted and threw up on the Japanese Prime Minister."

I am amused by this, but the problem this video highlights is deadly serious. Assuming it hasn't been manipulated, some of this footage is the most damaging I have ever seen. This is ruthless stage management -- just as I expected from these sorts of persons, but to actually see them doing it is another thing entirely.

Flagged.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobusuke Tagomi
"When Bush (Senior) started the election year, he was taking a sedative during a visit to Japan, when he fainted and threw up on the Japanese Prime Minister."

I am amused by this, but the problem this video highlights is deadly serious. Assuming it hasn't been manipulated, some of this footage is the most damaging I have ever seen. This is ruthless stage management -- just as I expected from these sorts of persons, but to actually see them doing it is another thing entirely.

Flagged.

Its not quite as bad as I envisioned, but today is a different story.

Clearly the people in front of the camera have strings wrapped tightly around them.

top topics

join