It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Dix hero may need immunity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Perfect turn in terrorists,and get sued. Care to take a wild guess at who would be doing the suing.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Isn't that ironic? Wow, gotta love America.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
More fallout from the “flying Imams” case…pfft.

The legislature needs to take-up these issues quickly to protect whistleblowers and the like but…

The usual suspects (CAIR, AFID etc.) are not coming out in protest because it would provide a link from this radical behavior to Islam, so it's a doubtful event. All that aside, I doubt one could find a jury that would convict or a judge that would hear the case because the report concerning suspicious behavior lead to the arrest of the six; therefore establishing known facts about a possible and deadly future action.

mg

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i wouldn't call this guy a hero. being suspicious of people and calling them in is far from heroic. he's just being vigilant.

anyway, it all depends on why he called them in. if he did it just because he's a bigot, he doesn't deserve the immunity.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The terrorists,and their supporters,are hoping for this reaction "I don't know what to do. Should I call someone or is that being racist?". Even through on the tape the terrorists stated they wanted to kill soldiers "in the name of Allah." Looks like the al Qaeda manual needs an update.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is a touchy one, because is two different issues here to be addressed, one is the Muslim imams that were wrongly targeted, they had nothing to do with terrorist groups or terrorist acts, and then you have the ones that were in some planning to comit a terrorist attack.

You can not go around accusing people for the way the look just because we have a president that has put in the mind of the American people that Muslin, with Arab or middle eastern appearance are possible terrorist.

In one side the law sue is right, in the other it will not.

Touchy situation here.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Evidence America has failed fighting Terrorist.

1st off the very fact that this kid is being sued.

2ndly and absolutely more importantly.......

"Dude, I just saw some really weird s-," he frantically told his co-worker. "I don't know what to do. Should I call someone or is that being racist?"

Ya. That's all I have to say about this.
Land of the free my ass.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
well not for nothing but If it was just a DVD supposed to be copied , there would be no reason for someone to view the contents of the DVD to be copied. Its not like there would be a video preview while copying.
If a doctor, lawyer, psychologist brings me in his computer and they store sensitive files on it containing your personal data, does that give me the right to snoop through your stuff when they bring me the computer to work on? Especially if there is no reason for me to be looking at the files? I dunno but this will be tough to call. If I am repairing a computer and in the process have to copy files and the directory contains thumbnails of pics that you can see , thats a different story but if Im putting in a DVD to copy for a customer there would be no reason for me to view my customers private info unless he/she asks me to test it for them.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
well, if we just go after muslims we're not profiling properly. the vast majority of domestic religious terrorist groups are CHRISTIAN groups, many of which are also white supremacist groups. the thing is that people should be concerned about being racists, because racism is a horrible ignorance.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There have been fears of a "backlash"[/ur l].No backlash has occurred,of course. However,speaking of "backlash" do you remember the Danish cartoons? A mentally impaired Christian teenager tears up a Qur’an,and [url=http://www.iol.co.za/?click_id=86&art_id=qw1081169100347N266&set_id=1]churches are burned. I know I will be called "racist" for daring to point this out,but quite simply it's the truth.Can the truth be racist?
I will continue to speak the truth.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by rdang]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i wouldn't call this guy a hero. being suspicious of people and calling them in is far from heroic. he's just being vigilant.

anyway, it all depends on why he called them in. if he did it just because he's a bigot, he doesn't deserve the immunity.

Madness, the dummies took a video into his store to edit and on the tape they were talking about their plans to bomb Fort Dix... That is why he reported them, not because he is "bigoted or "racist" or whatever term liberals want to paste onto the defenders of our nation.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

join