It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the Mothers on ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Happy Mothers Day!!!

At the risk of getting in trouble for a non conspiritorial post I have to give a big shout out to all the moms here on ATS!! Have a wonderful mothers day and a take a load off!! Hooray for MOMS!!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thank you. It's a great day. My wonderful daughter came home for the weekend and I'm even on vacation so I actually get to spend time with her. To all the other Mom's have a wonderful day.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Ah, the Mothers are the best.

Oh, wait... it's mother's day!!!

Happy your day, mothers... where would we be without you?

hmmm?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
masqua.......

It is Mother's Day!
and what better way to express it than with the creative genius of Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention?

I love those mothers!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thank you.I don't normally celebrate"Hallmark Holidays" but today I made an exception and did nothing at all. The kids did the housework today. My worse half doesn't believe in celebrating any holidays. Such a bummer.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have double duty today... my wife is having a lovely day touring the local countryside with my mother-in-law while I'm cooking up a prime rib dinner.

No complaints, though... M-i-L wanted to watch Canada beat the Finns and they headed out the door very happy

(hard to stay out of tonights wine, though
)

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Me, my wife and our son are heading to the Santa Monica Pier for some Bubba Gump shrimp
It was his choice.
Had the flowers all set up this morning and when my son heard that my wife was awake, he ran in there and said "Hey mom, come see your surprise flowers"
Gotta love em.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thanks. How very thoughtful. My grown son took me to breakfast this morning and got me flowers. Kinda miss the days of burnt toast and rubberized eggs and macaroni necklaces but flowers and edible food is nice too. I could get used to this.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thank you very much. It is a shame that I only get a happy mothers day from some unknown person on a message board. Again, Thank you.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
Thank you very much. It is a shame that I only get a happy mothers day from some unknown person on a message board. Again, Thank you.

Unknown
I'm Kleverone, everyone knows me
If anyone is a mystery its you lady

Well, I'm Forrest, Forrest Gump. There, now were not strangers anymore

"We are family.... even if its on a board about conspiracy!!"

You will always have us honey! promise.

new topics

top topics

join