It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tensional Release Therapy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'd like to be able to contact junglelord to ask a question if he cannot answer here. (he is banned?).

It concerns choice of therapists which ones, in the case of treatment for lower back pain, chronic, not traumatically caused. Particularly regarding osteopaths in case of breaking lesions, massage, and follow up postural correction and remedial exercises.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am obliged to insert additional explanation on the wording. Many will find it off-putting and downright redundant, but I have held design science as a chief area of interest, and I can say that junglelord has purposed a wonderful thread of discovery and description.

The wording is such that the terms remain pure. The definitions of the terms junglelord has used are completely inclusive of all pertaining functions and processes he has mentioned.

Basically what I have been able to gather, is that out blood and organs need proper nourishment and respiration, and in the case of injury therapy, a very proper and appropriate treatment is possible to initiate.

This has been extremely enlightening.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Boomorangatangarang because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join