It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to use a crystal ball? Please Help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I’ve recently purchased a crystal ball, unfortunately I don’t know how to work one.

Is there any one out their who can give me sound advice when using the crystal ball.

Hints and tips would be most welcome.

I am also interested in other peoples experiences using crystal ball’s. What outcomes have you achieved and is there any danger involved when using a crystal ball?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
well did you loose the instructions that came in the box?
try contacting Mattel or Hasbro

seriously though, try plugging it in?

maybe it need batteries

oh you did get the English version didn't you?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You might try a Google search with the terms "crystal gazing". Using the quotation marks, you'll get 110,000 hits. The term "scrying" (meaning gazing using any item with a reflective surface) returns 393,000 hits.

There's probably a member here somewhere who can narrow that down a bit for you, but in the meantime, that should provide some relevant browsing fodder.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My paternal grandmother owned and practiced crystal gazing and passed her knowledge on to my now deceased father.
I was never privy to the techniques employed so I am unable to submit any tips involving this method of claivoyance.
All is not lost though to gain insight on this sunject follow this link....
Crystal Gazing

[edit on 13/5/2007 by anglosaxon]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Anglosaxon, the link didn't work for me. Are you sure you have the right address?

Scrying is really pretty simple.
First, sit down in a comfortable chair and gaze into the crystal ball. Do not hold it, as that might distort images. Ask your question. Keep gazing into the ball and as you gaze, go into a light trance by meditating first. Keep gazing until you see something. Now, this is the really tricky part. You have to be very sensitive to what you see. It's kind of like a newly blind person trying to read Braille: at first, it will just seem like gobbledegook, but the more you practice, the more you will become attuned and the more your senses will become refined so that you can see better and more easily as you practice more.
It may not work for you the first or second time, but stick with it and you can develop this ability.
If you have any questions, feel free to U2U me.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Crystal Gazing
Sorry about the last post I seem to have added an's' in shaman crystal(s) inadvertantly.
Try the link and the website has a tutorial.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon
Crystal Gazing
Sorry about the last post ...

if you look at the bottom of the page,
inspect the item "Crystal on Stand' or whatever its name is
my XP window has a 'Change Zoom Level' button,

i put it at 200% and the Base has a hooded head & torso of
what might be an image of 'Lilith" who blends in & out of trees
all surrounded by green Ivy leaves...
now, if you scrutinize the 'crystal' itself, it seems a cloudy
sphere of something like acrylic ... not crystal glass
but i'm not dissuading any sales pitch, i;m trying o point out
that the cloudy lighting & lensing thru the 'crystal' gives one an
impression that there is a
'Bust' of a anthrophomorphic entity within the 'crystal'
but its also a wonderment construct which has a widely spaced
& therefore an Alien-ish flavor to the brain constructed females'
headbust 'image'

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Cheers for the info so far.

Is using a crystal ball dangerous, is there any chance I could get possesed?

Also is it possible to talk to the dead through a crystal ball?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80

Do you believe you could? It has all the power you grant it. Yes you can scare the holy fecal matter out of yourself, if you're so inclined.

Absolutely. You could also use an old sweat sock. or an "air microphone". It's getting them to talk back that's problematic.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Cheers for the info so far.

No, no chance you would become possessed. You are merely viewing events in another dimension, not participating. If you're still concerned about this, visualize a soft pink/golden light surrounding the crystal ball, filling it with positive, loving energy. Then begin your scrying session.
Talk to the dead: I don't know for sure, since I've never tried that. I would imagine that you could, with some practice. You can Google "necromancy" + "crystal ball" and find info that way, I would imagine.
Let me know how it goes, OK?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Of course forestladyand thanks for the tips....

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Is it an 'old' one or newly 'made?'

I've seen two really old ones and one gave me three images, one each time I picked it up (which I don't see anything wrong with doing - it is our energy which is life and so if we pick it up we can see things for 'ourselves' if that makes sense). They were things that I had never even imagined like as for drawing or such...but I never forgot them and now I understand them. The other one wasn't 'for me' and didn't show me anything...but then again the situation was different and the room wasn't dark.

Old balls have imperfections in them much like diamonds have 'inclusions' and what I did (in total ignorance of ANY of this type of thing, at the time, or at least in this lifetime) was stare past those little things into the nothing of the ball - kind of looking into those magic 3-d pictures that just look like patterns and then suddenly a dolphin or something appears to 'pop out' - it is like that.

I imagined those inclusions were stars in the universe, our universe. And I didn't have to wait long. I was just doing this, anyway, to kind of humor a good friend of mine who saw more in me at the time than I had any idea (or had suppressed) as far as abilities to 'know' things. So I was really puzzled by the things I saw.

The clincher is this:
the first image was a photograph...early to mid 70-ish it seemed....there was a Christmas tree and a hallway or door to the right of it and a young boy around 12 or so in front....more on the right side of the tree than the center. He had on a cowboy costume (like a Roy Rogers sort of thing that was very popular around then - this was the time I grew up, too)....

my mind said the boy's name was John and my friend I was humoring was named John. So I thought maybe my imagination was giving me him and showing me a picture I had forgot he had shown me. But he said no, he couldn't remember such a picture and I knew the home he grew up in....it wasn't the same.

So, this last November 1st, I was watching TV (which is RARE) and it was on the god-people channel which shows the 700 Club etc (which is almost unbelievable if you really know ME) but it was because during that night, suddenly I could see extra meaning in everything I saw on TV - this was just the start but I had no idea. So I was fascinated with the TV that day. On that channel there was a little documentary type show about 'A Medium who could not tell her own future' blah blah and as I watched this show, I realized it was showing me my own life! And in more honest a detail than I had remembered - I knew I had stopped myself from dreaming as an adult because when my own divorce became the subject of my dreams, and since they had always come true (my dreams), it broke my heart and I just shut the old dream machine off. Finit. But I am an insomniac and had forgotten why - these dreams had plagued me all my life and many other things and they were so strange and AGAINST all that a little girl whose heroes were Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and Moses, were supposed to even THINK about...
it seems I'm digressing but bear with me.

About halfway through, suddenly, on the TV screen, there was that photograph I had seen in the crystal! I have photographic memory and I immediately recognized it and gasped. I poked at Scott and said OMG Look there is that photo from the crystal ball!

BUT in it were two others, a mother on a couch to the left of the tree and a little dark gypsy looking girl beside the boy - supposedly this was the 'medium's' family and just was on to accentuate the narration related to her family life and feeling as if she had never fit in...

I was raised an only child and am adopted. But that was me...I realized.

I knew that my imagination had not tricked me....I was seeing confirmation on TV with a witness. It was like that photo of Marty McFly where he began to fade out...a photograph with one person I saw but I was shown a more complete picture I had no idea of.

The personal implications are too deep to be of any more interest than that...but you know the bible says that if a prophet's visions don't come true then they are not from God. Everything I see, anymore, is absolutely verified for me in some form or another. So just remember the word divination is rooted in the word DIVINE. Unless you love God and only seek to do truth and kindness for other people, you may be imagining things (which is not bad it can be therapeutic our minds are amazing)...but GOD does give visions and God works in ways too strange to describe to someone who has not had similar experiences. Suffice it to say - these are the types of things God mentions in Isaiah 49 when it says 'i will give the hidden treasures of darkness'

If you are afraid of the dark it CAN be dangerous.

FEAR creates danger but COURAGE dispels it. I guarantee that as God's own truth. I was always too foolish to be scared of the dark - I am a 'night person' anyway, like Poe etc. But I trust God to the point of being considered insane and there is NO danger in doing that. EVER. God is trustworthy. FEAR NOT BELIEVE ONLY

so have fun but don't work too hard at it...if you are having trouble scrying, then 'stop trying to scry!' as E.A.C. says...."

Let all things happen naturally in order to make sure they are truly true!

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Its new and dosnt have any inside markings.

Thats quite an intresting story.

I've given it a go a couple of times but nothing happened. I'll keep tryin tho, but as you say if it dont work, dont sry.

Cheers for the tips.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
A few things I think worth mentioning. Don't forget to blink and be aware that images can also appear at other points in your vision, some might make you jump!!! I always used to Skry etc with a smile in my heart and with love, healing and light.

When I used to follow the paranormal thing I found skrying into the ball did have some effect. I used to use a lump of Amethyst geode as a preference.

However, I had no problem just starring into space and either ask a question or just let it go. At first the feeling is like being underwater, then a sickly feeling like your feet, solar plexus and head are all one. You kind of seem to be seeing from more than one position...like a Picasso Painting.....

But things really started to happen when you got the "mists". Its like waves of grey cloud passing your eyes. Some Psychics say the direction of travel indicates whether or not to proceed with the meditation, down is bad to some. I never had any problems at all.

Years ago, when I believed in this nonsense, a Gentleman imparted some ideas.

This one seemed to have a similar effect to Skying but was more portable.

We printed it out about credit card size. You basically stare at the card centre, the pink bit. After a while it changes. To some it looks like jelly, others see an eye looking back at them, others see an oval of fire...some see nothing

When it changes, you then focus on a black surface (we used credit card size paper so we could carry both cards everywhere). I used to stare at switched off TVs. When you look at the black surface you should see an after image. If your lucky and or gifted, it will start to look like something, my first image was a green butterfly. Changes coming, the psychics say.

If it don't happen straight away just keep on going but be patient. Don't do it too much at first, 30 to 60 minutes a day. You may get a lot of confusing bits of images, this apparently is just too much information, you can't process yet, so they say

A usual session consisted of:

1) Sit and tense all muscles. Then gradually relax them starting from the feet up.
2) Breath in count of 6. Hold for 3. Breath out count of 6. Hold for 3.
Keep doing for about five minutes or so. You should feel pleasantly relaxed.
3) Focus on the Solar Plexus and Chant...

Me Above
Me Below
Me Left
Me Right
Me Before
Me Behind
Me
All

Feel the chant from the Solar Plexus out to the points. The all is like an explosion from the Solar Plexus.

4) Look at the Rainbow Card until it changes.
5) Look at the Black Card...and hope to see!!!!!

A lot of people really believe that this works, like they do the whole paranormal gig. Personally I think there is something else going on in the mind. Imagination is an amazing thing!!! Its just a long winded party trick

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You may ask Spirit internally and manifest through the ball.

Meditiation may be an important precursor.

Remember to be one with the love, you do not wish to invite darkness.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I’ve recently purchased a crystal ball, unfortunately I don’t know how to work one.

Is there any one out their who can give me sound advice when using the crystal ball.

Hints and tips would be most welcome.

I am also interested in other peoples experiences using crystal ball’s. What outcomes have you achieved and is there any danger involved when using a crystal ball?

It should be a tool for helping you to look inside your mind. just like looking into the flames of candles can put your focus unto your mind, a crystal ball can help you do that. it is not in the ball that you see it, it is in your mind with your minds eye woohoohoo..!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i am sorry but i cant believe that there is a manual for crystal balls,anyway i consider a ball like a sign,it only shows you the road you have to walk the path

top topics

join