It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Holocaust?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
After spending literally weeks and weeks of reading revisionist material, and reporting back about it on ATS, noone seems to care or bother to even read the threads on the Holocaust, but rather make the same old biased and ignorant remarks over and over again.

Could you please give more evidence, rather than a link to the main page of a Holocaust revisionist website?

Now I know this may sound suspicious but isn't it funny that a JEWISH Holocaust is disputed?
What if the Nazi government decided to exterminate Protestants?
What if the Nazi government decided to exterminate Catholics?
What if the Nazi government decided to exterminate Eastern Orthodox followers?
Imagine that, for certain purposes, the Holocaust as described in history books did happen.
Now replace all the Jews with practicing Protestants/Catholics/Orthodoxes etc.
Still think that 'Holocaust revisionism' would exist in this alternate universe?
That's what I find most anti-Semetic about 'Holocaust revisionism':It only exists because, well, the main sufferers were Jewish.
Also the others (Gays, political dissidents, gypsies etc) are, much like the Jews, much maligned by the general public, even today.

But no, that would be too much to ask to think for yourselves for a change... I give up.

Same here, save in reverse:
Despite numerous reports written by the Nazis about the number of Jews killed .
Despite records of train shipments of Jews to the camps
Despite orders for tons of cyanide and other poisons
Despite a large number of photographs and motion pictures of the death camps and their victims
Despite physical remains of the concentration camp structures themselves Holocaust 'revionism' still exists.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar

After spending literally weeks and weeks of reading revisionist material, and reporting back about it on ATS, noone seems to care or bother to even read the threads on the Holocaust, but rather make the same old biased and ignorant remarks over and over again.

Could you please give more evidence, rather than a link to the main page of a Holocaust revisionist website?

Now I know this may sound suspicious but isn't it funny that a JEWISH Holocaust is disputed?
What if the Nazi government decided to exterminate Protestants?
What if the Nazi government decided to exterminate Catholics?
What if the Nazi government decided to exterminate Eastern Orthodox followers?
Imagine that, for certain purposes, the Holocaust as described in history books did happen.
Now replace all the Jews with practicing Protestants/Catholics/Orthodoxes etc.
Still think that 'Holocaust revisionism' would exist in this alternate universe?
That's what I find most anti-Semetic about 'Holocaust revisionism':It only exists because, well, the main sufferers were Jewish.
Also the others (Gays, political dissidents, gypsies etc) are, much like the Jews, much maligned by the general public, even today.

But no, that would be too much to ask to think for yourselves for a change... I give up.

Despite a large number of photographs and motion pictures of the death camps and their victims
Despite physical remains of the concentration camp structures themselves Holocaust 'revionism' still exists.

I think what truthforhire is trying to say, is if you want to argue these points, go to the threads that have already been started and are full of usefull info and arguements. this thread is just a toned down copy of the real investigation going on in other threads

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar

Researched. The reports you are referring to must be the death records?
There is no proven documented evidence of a Jewish Holocaust or extermination policy by the Nazis. Imagine that, maticulous as they were..

Ofcourse they were shipped to the camps, who is disputing that?

Actually it was tons of Zyklon-B, a delousing agent which consist mainly of cyanide crystals. There are maticulous records of the delousing facilities and how much was used. Does this prove extermination? On the contrary, it proves that prisoners were deloused to prevent flees spreading Tyfus. Something which was pretty much under control until the Allies starting bombing the infrastructure to kingdom come...

Yawn. Ever hear of the piles of bodies who died of Tyfus which were so maticulously recorded by the Allied photographers? Sure you have. Bet you didn´t know that none of them (upon examination) showed any sign of extermination by gas. Not a single one. All died of starvation, Tyfus and exposure. Does this prove extermination in gas chambers? No. It does prove that the camps were no longer under control and could not be kept healthy in the last year of the war.

Despite physical remains of the concentration camp structures themselves

The existance of the camps is not denied. The extermination policy is.

Holocaust 'revionism' still exists.

...and it is growing despite the blatent fascist laws which put you in jail for it.

Let me know if you are ready to start a real discussion.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Holocaust Diary of 14-Year-Old Dubbed the 'Polish Anne Frank' Unveiled

JERUSALEM — The diary of a 14-year-old Jewish girl, dubbed the "Polish Anne Frank," was unveiled Monday by Israel's Holocaust museum more than 60 years after the teenager vividly described the world crumbling around her as she came of age in a Jewish ghetto.

"The rope around us is getting tighter and tighter," Rutka Laskier wrote in 1943, shortly before she was deported to Auschwitz. "I'm turning into an animal waiting to die."

"The rope around us is getting tighter and tighter," Rutka Laskier wrote in 1943, shortly before she was deported to Auschwitz. "I'm turning into an animal waiting to die."

"I have a feeling that I am writing for the last time," Rutka wrote on Feb. 20, 1943, as Nazi soldiers began gathering Jews outside her home for deportation.

proof? I think so.... it happened, don't deny it.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Holocaust Diary of 14-Year-Old Dubbed the 'Polish Anne Frank' Unveiled

JERUSALEM — The diary of a 14-year-old Jewish girl, dubbed the "Polish Anne Frank," was unveiled Monday by Israel's Holocaust museum more than 60 years after the teenager vividly described the world crumbling around her as she came of age in a Jewish ghetto.

"I have a feeling that I am writing for the last time," Rutka wrote on Feb. 20, 1943, as Nazi soldiers began gathering Jews outside her home for deportation.

proof? I think so.... it happened, don't deny it.

Thank you!

Why is it so hard to believe that the tagedy of the Holocaust happened? There are photographs, eyewitness accounts, and of course the camps themselves. You are free to believe what you want, but I believe that to deny that this happened is an insult to the memory of all those slaughtered.

Ask yourself, what can be gained by making this up?

I also do believe that Stalinist crimes should be remembered in the same manner as the holocaust. Genocide should be remembered, no matter the nature, the victims, or the time it happened.
[edit on 5-6-2007 by truthsetfree2009]

[edit on 5-6-2007 by truthsetfree2009]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by truthsetfree2009

Alright everyone really needs to calm down. Yes, we need to look at the facts with an open mind. That means ALL the facts. Not just the ones that are tailored by your leaders to change your views. All you liberals who are denying that the holocaust happened and it is just a bunch of propoganda, how are you so sure that you are not being influenced by revisionist propoganda yourselves? Oh, and it would take a great deal of effort to get people all to tell similar stories about atrocities right after they happened, especially when they are being related in different languages without any way of them having contacted one another.

Stop believe your right and totally right and no one else can ever have an opinion without being classified as an idiot. You say be open. Unless you are into hypocrisy, then you should be open too. Actually, to tell the truth, holocaust revisionists seem the most close-minded of all.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicotine1982

I would really like to know if there is a moon in the night sky. I have a day job and sleep during the night and am confined indoors. I know individuals can 'manipulate photographs' and I am not trying to be stupid or anything; but I have heard that there is not and it was just political promiganda for funding by lobbyists from NASA who spread the story than a man had actually landed on a sphere out there in the space that orbits our Earth. Is that true or not?
Signed,
Stupid and I don't know how to read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join