It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These can't be Airplanes *Video*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I was searching for lightning on Youtube and came across this video, there's these Orb things floating around this MASSIVE electrical cloud, it's pretty insane to watch and I don't believe this to be fake video footage, I figured this would be the best place to share and discuss as always.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Very nice video.
They can be helicopters, but they seem to be too close. But this closeness is maybe just an optical illusion. Between 4:30 and 5:30 my favourite orb.
Maybe sucking energy

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Very interesting video.The "orbs" do not look like aircraft of anykind to me. Why would any be hovering around a storm system anyway? I would be inclined to say ball lightning, and it has been known to move erratically and behave almost as if intelligent.Of course the storm system itself has quite an odd shape doesn't it? If I really was in a conspiracy frame of mind I would say it is a huge ufo,cloaked by a storm cloud, and sending out glowing orbs as probes.
I don't really believe that's what it is but Iam sure there are some that would. It would certainly freak me out if I went outside and saw that.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Ive seen this video before! ive slowed it right down and found at some different points in the video there are little blips here n there of little lights and one that just kinda streams into it really fast!
i forgot at what points now cos it was a while ago but check it out

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You can also see if you stop and start between 2:44 and 2:50 one coming in from upper left pretty fast then at the 2:50 it is just hovering over on the right. You won't see it unless click to stop.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
intresting video , they look like ball lighting! i dont mean to hyack your thread but i came across this but thought it wasnt worth making a whole new thread, www.metacafe.com...
not sure what they are.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have no idea; can ball lightnings hoover?

gtirlad2, I think they are baloons.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by manastin]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I doubt they can hoover

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ball lightning. Whats Ball lightning anyways.

If you ask me, lets be greatful the jesuits are giving us a little taste of the technology they harbour.

Thats blatent weather munipulation and blatant use of technology to create gaseous systems and electrical explosions.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery
I doubt they can hoover

Yes, ball lightning can hover. I saw a video once where it hovered about fifty feet above the ground for about a minute and then exploded like a bomb.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thats some really cool evidence that we are way more technologically advanced then we think.

Good work jesuits.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tofu9
Ive seen this video before!
Yes, me too.

It was posted here sometime ago, but I think it was a shorter version. I will try to find it.

Originally posted by Latitude
Yes, ball lightning can hover.
Yes, but it can't hoover, get it?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Latitude
Yes, ball lightning can hover.
Yes, but it can't hoover, get it?

Well yes, J Edgar Hoover was a known cross dresser. Maybe he also went about as ball lightning.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow very cool vid!
I really dont think those are anything from this world.

Orion_

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Post this in the Aircraft Forum. You'll probably get a lot of educated guesses about the matter. It could be research craft. It's not unheard of to see aircraft fly INTO a storm system.

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think it might be a Super Cell. www.ems.psu.edu...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I watched this a couple of times; I really liked this video. Even if those things are ball lightning or something like that, I would like to hear some experts opinion. Can they be helicopters? I don't know..
No meteorologist around here?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The way they move (at least those I have seen, I don't know if there are more) remind me of airplanes getting out of their way to avoid a gigantic storm cloud.

I don't know if there are any airports on that direction, but those things look like airplanes just after take-off.

Unless I am looking at the wrong objects.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The way they move (at least those I have seen, I don't know if there are more) remind me of airplanes getting out of their way to avoid a gigantic storm cloud.

I don't know if there are any airports on that direction, but those things look like airplanes just after take-off.

Unless I am looking at the wrong objects.

I agree 100% with the airplane theory. I live 20 miles west of Ohare
(Chicago). When there is a single Thunderstorm over the city, you can
see the jets with their bright lights navigating around the thunderhead in
an identical pattern to what we see in this video. Just more of them.

But certain UFO's do fly directly into thunderstorms. There is one fascin-
nating Space Shuttle video which shows bright orbs descending from
space directly into the heart of massive flashing thunderclouds.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by carewemust]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join