It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I change my account's email address (and do I need to?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It's been a while since I registered, and I can't recall if I entered an email address. I assume I did, since I receive and read ATS newsletters. I switched ISPs a month and a half ago, and ATT/Yahoo/SBC just now got around to killing my sbcglobal.net email address, so I'm in the process of switching all of my website subscriptions over to a new addy. Is this necessary (I presume it is, since I'd like to continue receiving newsletters,) and if so, how do I go about doing it?

I looked at my profile carefully and couldn't find an option such as "My Account," "Contact information," or the like. Thanks a lot for any assistance.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Click on "member center" on the top bar, then a sidebar should appear on the left of the page with "Change Account E-mail." Click on that.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If you click on "Member Center"

Then about half way down is

"Change Account Email"

That should do it..

Semper

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
DJ,

I guess we both are up this morning...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Semper

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Oh I see what the problem was now lol. The "U2U's" button doesn't say "member center" unless I mouse over it for a few moments. I was like "member center??" Lol.

Thanks a lot

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Seeing as how we are on the subject, any ideas as to why I receive the newsletter on 2 separate e-mail accounts?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You probably signed up for it with both of your email accounts.

At the bottom of the Newsletter there is a link to take the email account off the list, so just do that with one account if you don't want it going to both of them.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ah, the ever helpful Enjoies, thank you my friend.

Not sure how I managed to do it, but logic dictates, I did.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
one cannot and should not change their e-mail....

....it's too late

the three amigos have used your e-mail address to implement mind control on to the users of ATS!!

the shape-shifting nazi mods will then force us into a slave population of posters and then force us to submit to RFID chips!!

WE ARE DOOMED!!!

top topics

join