It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some paranormal things in one clip

page: 1

join
share:
PSP

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hey guys, i was surfing on google video and i found an interresting video about some mysterious things going on on this world.
Its an 40 minut movie of different paranormal things captured on tape.
Look for yourself, there are a few pretty convincing things in there, take a good class of coke and sit behind your desk and watch this video, it's worth it!

Google Video Link

link : video.google.nl...
On 19:05 you see something with an picture that get lighting up in photoshop, and then you see the ghost in the windows, and there is much more from tables that go moving till weird dust flying in strange posistions.

Please tell me what you guys think.
Regards PSP

[edit on 13-5-2007 by PSP]

[edit on 13-5-2007 by PSP]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I saw the programme when it aired on Bravo some time ago. You are right, those clips are convincing. However, on YouTube, if you call up 'Terrifying Encounter', you will hear a remarkable evp. I have emailed the gentleman and the evp is 100% genuine.

It does make you laugh a bit when you hear it, but it is real. There are a lot of authenticate clips on Google and YouTube, which I have also submitted my own experiences.

You are right, when you say that this programme will make a believer out of some people.

PSP

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yeah it proberly making people believing, but i have seen better video's then this, that are more convining.
Take the thread of Librasleep , he has much ghosts/evp video's in this thread.

Greetz PSP

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
I saw the programme when it aired on Bravo some time ago. You are right, those clips are convincing. However, on YouTube, if you call up 'Terrifying Encounter', you will hear a remarkable evp. I have emailed the gentleman and the evp is 100% genuine.

It does make you laugh a bit when you hear it, but it is real. There are a lot of authenticate clips on Google and YouTube, which I have also submitted my own experiences.

You are right, when you say that this programme will make a believer out of some people.

I just listened to that terrifying encounter clip on youtube and I cant really believe it. I mean, that could be edited so easily. If it's real, thats really weird. I did notice that the entity starts and stops just in time for the man to ask another question, there is no talking over each other, which seems kind of fishy to me.

PSP

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yeah most of the clips that have been on tv are always already debunked, so no worries. I think those are already debunked

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nice Vid!!! My favorite part was at 34:28. There are many unexplained things out there, most interesting to me are theories about life after death/spiritual energies on film and video, that clip is extremely convincing to me that there isn't an end to what we percieve as life.
Again, nice find!!!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Guys are you being serious? The "teryfying encounter" vid on youtube is a joke.....nothing more than a joke.

PSP

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thanks Frank, im already searching for more of this stuff.
And kurtcobain wannabe, why is this a joke?

- PSP

new topics

top topics

join