Whats outside our universe?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think another good question to ask (if the multiverse idea turns out to be true) it how that came about, and so on. It's just SO complex. There had to be something out there that made it and if there is something out there that made it, what made THAT.

It just keeps going.

It's pretty scary though, we seem so small.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Whats outside our universe? leads to another question.

Where is the universe?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
We are without a doubt tiny and meaningless compared to the size of space but I always believe that at some point you'll return back to where you started. Kind of like flying on a plane.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSide

Why is this not possible?

The universe is said to be expanding due to the level light given off by the explosion of certain white dwarf stars that have taken a certain amount of gas from a dying red giant, which are locked into orbit with each other. The level of light from all these explosions are exactly the same due to the 1.44 tipping point, therefore the dimmer the light the further away it has traveled.
This only suggests that it is moving away from us, like our own moon is moving away from us.
If our own moon is moving further out of orbit with the earth couldn't these stars be moving further away from their original orbit within their own galaxy which orbits around the super massive black hole at it's center. Making the theory of many universes being in an orbit with something unknown to us possible.
I am only a mere Articulated Truck driver so I'm probably wrong but it is something i have considered myself and as yet any theory is possible. Take Black Holes for example, fiction which is now fact!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.TopSecretX

One day something happened to me that made me have an out of body experience it seemed that I saw my self from the ceiling,
then I was looking at the roof of the house the next thing I saw was stars lots of stars I was flying backwards through space then there was a bright light like opening your eyes in bright room after being in the dark and in front of me was a sea of people as far as you could see then I got told it wasn't my time and bang I was back in my body
but Eva since that day I do believe there is something beyond space call it heaven if you will but no craft we make will Eva get there but our souls will!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join