It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most UFO sightings and supposed abductions occur during...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
...the early morning hours. I don't really have a link to prove this to you, but I'm sure that most of you have come to realize this over time.

I'm not here t give you answers, rather, I have questions (like you didn't see that coming).

I'm sure that most of you have seen the videos that show UFOs seemingly disappearing before your eyes, only to be revealed by infra-red cameras. My question is that if they have cloaking technology, why do you think these craft wait until everyone is sleeping to come and do their work? Heck, why would they ever make themselves visible to us if they have cloaking technology?

I, personally, have witnessed a triangular UFO. I remember constantly asking myself after the sighting, why were they there? The craft was in an area that is not populated, so I'm constantly wondering if they were only in that spot because they wanted me to see them? After that event, I did become a believer, so I'm wondering if this may be the reason as to why they sometimes show themselves to us?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Some believe that most of these supposed abductions are from crude reverse-engineered craft created by the government. Maybe they were unable to recreate the invisibility.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i witnessed an oval/egg shaped ufo a few days ago. The object uncloaked itself shortly after an airplane flew by it and remained visiable for approx. 30 seconds before cloaking itself again. This was also in a fairly low-populated area at 3:30 in the afternoon without a cloud in the sky. I have been asking myself similar questions ever since the event. Why was it there, how come it uncloaked itself for that short period of time??

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well I am under the impression that most of these crafts don't really have "cloaking" technology, I think you just can't see them most of the time because of the gravity being amplified by the propulsion systems. The gravity waves supposedly distort the light and space around the craft so that when a person on the ground looks up at it, they don't see the craft, just the distorted light/space...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I wonder if they sometimes they just don't remember that they are visible at times. I'm sure that accidents have happened when they didn't want to be observed and made an oops.
However, I do believe that they do make the effort to appear to people at times. Just to spread the belief about, so to speak.

I also think that if a person is selected for their needs, that they will sometimes let their intended be aware of their prescence by introducing themselves in a sighting. A kind of a breaking the ice to let the mind prepare for the possibility of something to come.
Not all the people that have sightings....but just a selected few.

And as for the ability to cloak... I'm thinking that they have the ability to do it. If it is a by-product of the propulsion of the craft then it is something that they can manipulate as needed. They seem to have the ability to flicker in and out of the visible light spectrum at will. It makes you wonder whether their ability simply dissapear is from their ability to cloak or that they are "folding space", or just moving so fast that your mind/eyes can't catch it.

The gravity waves supposedly distort the light and space around the craft so that when a person on the ground looks up at it, they don't see the craft, just the distorted light/space...

Indeed...from my wife's sighting, I can relate to you that the entire ship except for it's lights were enveloped by this, "cloaking field" .

But, I can say too that perhaps that they have the ability to cloud what your mind perceives as well. Maybe not at large distances but for those close encounters, I think they can pop any image they want you to see into your head.

It might depend on which species you are observing at the time. Different ships, different species, different abilities. I'm not certain that all the different races that are supposed to be here have all followed the same technology branches. So I'm thinking that some do things a bit better than others.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What about the null hypothesis? What if the vast majority - or even ALL of abduction reports - are explained by waking dreams, false memories, and cultural conditioning?

I've yet to see any compelling evidence that abductions are a physical reality.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Latitude, longitude, elevation, uraniam mines or deposits and weather are all related. These "aliens" love uraniam BTW.

top topics

join