It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do after enlightenment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Let's say you achieve enlightenment. Not total fusion with God since then you would know what to do or not to do, but enlightenment like higher awareness about nature of this world.

Now there is a question, is it better to use this new experience and help people or just work on self more? Maybe you think helping is always best but sometimes we need to let people learn, so they can advance too. Helping those who can't decide or those who are oppressed would maybe be best.

What do you think? For me just going to some cave and work on yourself more seems like a selfish act. On the other hand people at that time realize nature of this world, which is illusion of some sort, and this leads them to conclusion they actually work on themselves. Would be also good to know if others in this illusion are other souls or just illusion, as they say.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by detonator]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Have a break

Have a kit-kat.

But remember somebody somewhere is eatting a toffee crisp.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Detonator, I didn't know you had it in you. I mean you are asking the prime questions I am asking about enlightenment.

Many people feel enlightened. I see that you do, and I say I do. A lot of people on this forum feel that way.

I guess, what we are all wondering is; what is the next step? I feel I know something true which affects the world, but yet, it is incomplete in some way. I find that others feel the same and what they believe adds to my belief, yet it is not mine. I think there is a group of people that has a complete picture of what the truth is- each one having a part of it.

As for what happens next is anyones guess. I would think it to be a huge waste if nothing happens, but I am inclined to believe that something must happen or their will be a lot of explainin' to do.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I think best is to work on it, but without any rush or impatience. Kit-Kat advice is nice.

Also when you realize something or just feel special way you can use this to help others. Many people are lost today because of all consumerism, global and local problems and even religion, so they need some guidance.

Ask God what you need to do and pay attention. You may be surprised.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by detonator
I think best is to work on it, but without any rush or impatience. Kit-Kat advice is nice.

That is probably all we can do. I think it is out of our power to know anything unless it is given to us.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
First off, there is no total fusion with God, as The Light Of God Force on the Other Side is INFINITE. That is, despite the fact - as most scientists have concluded - that the Universe is FINITE yet extremely large.

Secondly, enlightenment is not a goal but a journey.

Thirdly, enlightenment is not just the accumulation of wisdom, as in becoming a wise old sage, but it also entails significant emotional-spiritual development to at least a saintly level.

Fourth, one evolves through selfless service and Radiance.

Fifth, there are no limits and all growth is a matter of degree.

An illustration...

The audience in attendance bears witness to a future Ascended Master who appears as a ball of intense white light the size of a small house. He then proceeds to heal DOZENS of people at once of terminal affliction. Amputated limbs immediately grow back, the blind now see, and cancer and AIDS patients are completely rejuvinated.

Hundreds of spectators clap at his demonstration and grant a standing ovation for this miraculous healing. They are all astounded at what they just witnessed with their own eyes. A number of them to say to their friends, "Certainly, HE must be totally fused with God!"

A short time goes by and another future Ascended Master holds a seminar. This one appears as a ball of intense white light the size of one square block, and then immediately proceeds to cure HUNDREDS of people instantaneously of terminal illness.

There is a roar of thunderous applause from the thousands of spectators. They thought that the Ascended Master they saw the other day was godly, but now they think that SHE must be the one who is totally fused with God!

In truth, both are fused with God. Concepts like "totally" and "perfection" for evolution are inaccurate.

All growth and development is finite, just as the Universe is finite.

There is an insightful channeled book called The Challenge of Evil by Graham Bernard. As is partially stated in Challenge, there are a number of purposes for highly evolved souls:

1. To heal.
2. To teach.
3. To lead.
4. To create.
5. To protect.
6. To inspire.

It isn't selfish to work on one's growth. The reason: one cannot evolve in the first place without SELFLESSNESS.

Self-Actualization. It's all about Self-Actualization.

To find ever greater self-fulfillment with the energies in and of The Light Of The God Force.

To be in the flesh but not of it, and to strive to be a Light in a world of Darkness. All in preparation for Ascension after death and expanding one's ministry of service through expanded abilities in and of The Light.

So yeah...take a break, eat that salad once a day, take your vitamins, drink your Superfood, pray for guidance and be receptive to that guidance in meditation, Radiate, and recharge as you need to, before once again pursuing a ministry of service.

[edit on 20-5-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
nice thread and questions in here..

I realize that just being present in a situation with your self creates the situation. the higher evolved the more contrast it gets, so to speak.

what to do with enlightment? just being present, be were you need to be.

keep this world saturized with enlightment.

nice posts anyone.

new topics

top topics

join