It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white/black lodges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have seen these referenced in various posts here, and would like to know as much about them as some kind beneficial souls would be willing to share, the more in depth the better. I am not looking for flames , just some insight.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Oh and as an aside please don't post anything about shape shifting blood drinking reptiles, or I will sell your soul on Ebay for .01 Buy it Now!

You have been warned

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Greetings brotherforchrist

This should answer your question:

Link: The Other Side of the Illuminati

So no, the Black Lodge is not a reference to Prince Hall Lodges, as some may think.

But, any lodge could be a Black Lodge :

The Aquarian Message

Even conventional Christians ignorantly and fanatically follow Javhe(Chief of Demons, not to be confused with Jehovah). Nevertheless, they all hide behind the cross.

All Religious organizations which are presently known in this physical world that do not teach the path of Scientific Chastity are controlled by the Black Lodge.

When they know about Scientific Chastity and they do not teach it, it is because such organizations fell into the hands of Javhe.

White is symbolic of the Purity of Christ, Light.

Black is symbolic of darkness, ignorance, desire, attachment, hatred, etc.

This is what the Black Lodge is in reference to.

So the Black Lodge is within the psyches of just about all of us.

But Black is also AMEN and is symbolic of AIN SOPH, the Absolute:

"The Omeyocan is the Lord of the Night, the Black Tezcatlipoca who when denying himself, bursts into light and the universe (that fecundates, that drives Quetzalcoatl, the Solar Logos) is born."

- Samael Aun Weor

Quetzalcoatl(Christus Verus Luciferus, the White Lodge) is Perfect, as is the Black Tezcatlipoca, Adi-Buddha, etc.

However, the Black Lodge, which is very far from perfection, is all the sins, sufferings, and defects we have within our minds.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Speaking of the Black Lodge....

I don't know if anyone has seen "Twin Peaks", but this is interesting:

www.dugpa.com...

Dugpa/Drukpa/Brugpa

(Also known variously as Druk-pa, Dugpa, Brugpa, Dag dugpa or Dad dugpa) A large sect which broke from the Kagyug-pa “the Ones of the Oral Tradition.” They considered themselves as the heirs of the indian Gurus: their teaching, which goes back to Vajradhara, was conveyed through Dakini, from Naropa to Marpa and then to the ascetic and mystic poet Milarepa. Later on, Milarepa’s disciples founded new monasteries, and new threads appeared, among which are the Karmapa and the Drukpa. All those schools form the Kagyug-pa order, in spite of episodic internal quarrels and extreme differences in practice.

The Drukpa sect is recognized by their ceremonial large red hats, but it should be known that they are not the only “Red Hat” group (the Nyingmas also use red hats). The Drukpas have established a particular worship of the Dorje (Vajra, or thunderbolt, a symbol of the phallus).

Samael Aun Weor wrote repeatedly in many books that the Drukpas practice and teach Black Tantrism, by means of the expelling of the sexual energy.

These are the ones who are said to have assisted Adolf Hitler by opposing Gurdjieff and H.H. the Dalai Lama....

Cug

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
I have seen these referenced in various posts here, and would like to know as much about them as some kind beneficial souls would be willing to share, the more in depth the better.

The idea of Black/White Lodges started with H.P. Blavatsky who was the founder of the Theosophical Society, she took the idea of the Yogic right/left hand paths and added good (white) and evil (black) meanings to the definition. Basically whatever practice she didn't like she labled black, and those she liked as White.

This practice continues to this day, it's a one sided point of view 'I'm right and your wrong' kind of thing. (And IMHO it is very wrong.. there are many paths that lead to the same place.)

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Clearing up some misinformation here...

"Javhe(Chief of Demons, not to be confused with Jehovah)."

Jahve, Jahwe and Jehovah are corruptions of YEHU. Spelled with the Hebrew letters that correspond with YHV. No vowels in written Hebrew, so people tend to mis-transliterate written Hebrew words into something that sounds right in their spoken language. See "The Mythmaker: Paul And the Invention Of Christianity" by Rabbi Hyam Maccoby.

"Last time I checked, all evidence points to the Illuminati having disbanded before the beginning of the 19th century, just over a century before JFK was born"

THAT Illuminati was not THE Illuminati. It was an organization that called itself the Illuminati. There were Illuminati before, and there are Illuminati now.

In re JFK: Investigation into the assassination headed by:
J.Edgar Hoover, Supreme Commander of the Supreme Council of the 33d Degree of Freemasonry.

Council to the Warren Commission:
Arlen Spector, 33d Degree Freemason. Pa. Coppe Mitchell Lodge No. 605, now Scottish Rite. At the recommendation of Rep. Gerald R. Ford, he worked for the Warren Commission investigating the assassination of John F. Kennedy. As an assistant counsel for the commission, he authored the controversial "single bullet theory" to attempt to explain the commission's finding that a lone assassin killed Kennedy.

Warren Commision:

Earl Warren, the 14th Chief Justice of the United States. 33d Degreee Freemason.

Richard Brevard Russell, Jr. 33d Degree Freemason. Russell was a mentor of Lyndon B. Johnson and promoted his Senate career.

John J. McCloy. Not a Freemason, but... From 1954 to 1970, he was chairman of the prestigious Council on Foreign Relations in New York, to be succeeded by David Rockefeller, who had worked closely with him at the Chase Bank. McCloy had a long association with the Rockefeller family, going back to his early Harvard days when he taught the young Rockefeller brothers how to sail.

Allen Welsh Dulles, 33d degree Freemason. CIA director. "President Kennedy did not trust the CIA, and he reportedly intended to dismantle it after the Bay of Pigs failure. Kennedy said he wanted to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds"

Gerald Rudolph Ford, 33d degree Freemason

Thomas Hale Boggs, Sr, not a Freemason. The only Catholic on the Warren Commision. In 1972, while he was still Majority Leader, the twin engine airplane in which Boggs was traveling over a remote section of Alaska disappeared. The plane presumably crashed and was never found.

Dealey plaza was named for George Bannerman Dealey, 33d degree Fremason.

Mayor of Dallas, Earl Cabell, 33rd degree Freemason.

Latitude of Dallas - you figure it out...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Heya Brotherofchrist. There is no such thing as Black or White lodges. In Masonry there is the Blue lodge which comprises the first three degrees of Craft Masonry. As you pass beyond those degrees, the York Rite has been called the Red lodge due to the color of the regalia worn in the lodge. Some people like to postulate , as freemasons are evil devil worhipping, blood drinking deviants, that there must be a Black lodge where this happens, patently not true

Hope that sheds some light on your query

Dredz

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thanks all, and I am well aware of the existence of the blue lodge, I am an officer in one :-P Just wondering about the esoteric meanings of the concepts of white and black lodges etc.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
Thanks all, and I am well aware of the existence of the blue lodge, I am an officer in one :-P Just wondering about the esoteric meanings of the concepts of white and black lodges etc.

I second Cug's comments. The meaning depends on whose book you're reading. Blavatsky considered erotic magical practices to be "Black Lodge". In Crowley's writings, Christianity is the "Black Lodge".

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
IMHO Blavatsky was a overblown gypsy fortune teller with a good literary agent.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
The idea of Black/White Lodges started with H.P. Blavatsky who was the founder of the Theosophical Society, she took the idea of the Yogic right/left hand paths and added good (white) and evil (black) meanings to the definition.

Actually, it comes from Buddhism and Brahmanism, or perhaps from Tantra.

"White karmic acts", "black karmic acts", etc.

Even the Bonpos talk about a certain Mara(demon) with malevolent will towards humans, who looked out upon humanity from his Black Palace(or Lodge if you will).

Basically whatever practice she didn't like she labled black, and those she liked as White.

Or perhaps she saw with the Objective Reasoning of the Being what was harmful(a cause of suffering) to humanity as whole, and what was beneficial to sentient beings as a whole...

Remember, as I've pointed out before, that the writings of H.P. Blavatsky are condoned by both H.H. the Dalai Lama himself and the previous Panchen Lama or Tashi Lama himself.

This practice continues to this day, it's a one sided point of view 'I'm right and your wrong' kind of thing. (And IMHO it is very wrong.. there are many paths that lead to the same place.)

"Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on it shall not be confounded. Unto you therefore which believe it is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, and a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence." - 1 Peter 2: 6-8

My dear brethren, this stone is precisely sex, a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense, you know this. Millions are the builders who abhor it. All types of builders want to escape from Sexual Magic saying: "Such a stone is the word." However, they do not want to realize that the base of the word is sex. Rare is the builder who is not searching for documents in order to justify his evasiveness. They want only to reject the Cubic Stone of Yesod.

The Revolutionary Gnostic Movements do not want to discard the stone; we teach the mysteries of sex because we want to edify our interior temple upon the living stone, never upon the sands... We follow the Fourth Pathway, the marvelous path...

Remember, my dear brethren that the cross is phallic because the vertical beam is masculine and the horizontal is feminine. In the crossing of both is found the clue of all Powers.

The noble mission of unveiling the path and making it public for the first time in daylight is entrusted to us. There are some who say that there exist three paths, there are others who emphasize the idea of seven paths; there are some who swear that the paths are twelve. Nonetheless, we solemnly asseverate in the name of Truth that only one path exists and that is sex.

Since everything rotates around sex, it is ostensible that the Gnostic Movements are originating a true cultural, spiritual Revolution in the entire world. Gnosis is the root of Christianity my dear brethren; it is the living flame of Buddhism, the flame of the Koran, etc. Our doctrine opens up the dead-end alley so that we can take advantage of it so that any person of good will can truly take advantage of it. Remember, my dear brethren, that our motto or maxim is Thelema, which is, Willpower.

If someone says that another way exists besides sex, you can be sure that such a person is lying because there is no other way. Fortunately, the sacred mission of unveiling the path has been entrusted to us.

Everybody swears that they know the way, we affirm that the path is presently unknown by everybody in the profane world. We are going to unveil it and this is what is significant. Those who believe that they know the way are mistaken, because we are going to deliver all of the data that exists about the way. Now, you must comprehend your sacred mission, my dear brethren, you must understand it profoundly.

Our Movements advance victoriously and you must be sure that nothing or no one will stop us in our luminous and triumphal march

join